Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you have any experience with Licensefarm.com?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do you have any experience with Licensefarm.com?

Do you have any experience with Licensefarm.com buying Licenses?

Comments

• Selling "bare" WHMCS is illegal.

• @Boogeyman said:
    Selling "bare" WHMCS is illegal.

So, the website is a scam?

• @Go4Mart said: So, the website is a scam?

Bearing bad sign isn't a good thing to start with. You should confirm with WHMCS telling them their reseller is reselling a bare license without any WHMCS related addon.

• Sorry forgot to add this. It's a scam.

https://licensefarm.com/whmcs-lifetime-license/

• Not verify from WHMCS

Hey, at least they're honest

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited March 2021

@jmgcaguicla said:

Not verify from WHMCS

But where would the "realtime updates" come from?

Edit: I mean, I agree that by all signs, it's a scam, but then they aren't honest about the "realtime updates" (even if they are honest about "not verify from WHMCS").

• Well, their own whmcs license is nulled

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited March 2021

@angstrom said:

Fuck would I know

@angstrom said:
    Edit: I mean, I agree that by all signs, it's a scam, but then they aren't honest about the "realtime updates" (even if they are honest about "not verify from WHMCS").

ICYMI that was sarcastic, why even bother with the other details; them admitting to the license not being verifiable by WHMCS should be the biggest red flag and should steer you right the fuck away from it.

• JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

It does clearly say "Not Verify from WHMCS"

• @Boogeyman said:
    Sorry forgot to add this. It's a scam.

Thank you for letting me know, I wasn't asking about WHCMS I was asking if I can trust it and buy other licenses they offer, as I see they really cheaper than others and I found them while searching for a license.

@jmgcaguicla said:

Not verify from WHMCS

Well, It has nothing to do with honesty

@angstrom said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

But where would the "real-time updates" come from?

Edit: I mean, I agree that by all signs, it's a scam, but then they aren't honest about the "real-time updates" (even if they are honest about "not verify from WHMCS").

Well, maybe they have a license and they break it down or pirate it, I do not know, maybe check with the original provider of WHMCS and report it.

@kuroneko23 said:
    Well, their own whmcs license is nulled

If that's true then it's a scam, renting nulled license is way more than scamming the users, they scam them over and over again, if it's true they are criminals.

• @Go4Mart said: really cheaper than others

nulled/cracked/pirated whatever sounds nice...

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@Go4Mart said:

@Boogeyman said:
    Sorry forgot to add this. It's a scam.

Thank you for letting me know, I wasn't asking about WHCMS I was asking if I can trust it and buy other licenses they offer, as I see they really cheaper than others and I found them while searching for a license.

If one product is nulled then all them are must be same.

If you still want to buy then just buy and let us know

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited March 2021

@jmgcaguicla said:

@angstrom said:

Fuck would I know

@angstrom said:

ICYMI that was sarcastic, why even bother with the other details; them admitting to the license not being verifiable by WHMCS should be the biggest red flag and should steer you right the fuck away from it.

For the record, I did understand the sarcasm. :)

I just found it amusing that they say both "realtime updates" and "not verify from WHMCS".

• @Boogeyman said:

@Go4Mart said: really cheaper than others

nulled/cracked/pirated whatever sounds nice...

How would I know? I never try them. that's why I am asking for advice, but after all this, I wouldn't buy from them.

@ViridWeb said:
    If one product is nulled then all they are must be the same.
    If you still want to buy then just buy and let us know

at this point, I am not going to buy from them, not a genuine license after all.

• LeviLevi Member

It is clearly scam site. If you need proof - try to buy something for 5USD.

• Dont bought from them. Last time im with them. First time i believe their whmcs original because verified but after i know it was nulled i dediced to discontinue my whmcs with them. Do you know what happen? My cpanel hosting where i host my website got hacked by them, they sending backdoor and malware until i decide to reinstall my whmcs from zero. Lol.

• FritzFritz Veteran
    edited March 2021

@angstrom said:

Internal Licensing through their server.

It is not nulled and 100% working like usual legit WHMCS.

It is something we can easily find in Black hat World.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • But.. but they're trusted by Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, CentOS, Scientific Linux and Windows!

• MarcoooMarcooo Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2021

red flag alert