Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does Hetzner Provides Additional Discount ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does Hetzner Provides Additional Discount ?

Hello i seen some providers who are providing Hetzner dedicated servers at lower price than hetzner.
Does Hetzner provide additional discount ?
I asked them about PX93 price they said 100 Euro + 119 Euro Setup Fee
But hetzner's price is 109 Euro + 119 Euro Setup Fee.

They are selling at 100 Euro means they're getting at 90 or less something -_-

They're not fraud, i know them . They are a big company started in 2011 and they're selling Hetzner servers from 2011

Does Hetzner Provides Additional Discount to old customers? I asked Hetzner about this they said they do not provide discount
But then how he is selling at lower price --
I am asking because my some customers also knows him and they're asking me why i do not provide at cheaper price -
-

Comments

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

They do not, and you won't be getting a cheaper dedi. oh and don't use them to start a hosting business, as soon as they receive a DMCA complaint your service is suspended.

• @skorupion said:
    They do not, and you won't be getting a cheaper dedi. oh and don't use them to start a hosting business, as soon as they receive a DMCA complaint your service is suspended.

Bruh ! Here , most of the companies uses Hetzner for their web hosting business and their business is running well.

@titaniumboy said:

@skorupion said:

Bruh ! Here , most of the companies uses Hetzner for their web hosting business and their business is running well.

tell me some of those

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

Pleeeeeaaaaase don't start a hosting company...

Thanked by 2webcraft maverickp
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

-> Hetzner
    -> Cheaper

ALT+F4

Thanked by 2webcraft maverickp
  • @titaniumboy said:

@skorupion said:

Trust me, telling you from experience, don’t.

edited March 2021

@seriesn said:

@titaniumboy said:

@skorupion said:

Yep exactly. Now I'm wondering if there are people who sell termination of a server at hetzner services.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@seriesn said:

@titaniumboy said:

@skorupion said:

I have a feeling he is past the decision making stage ;-)

Thanked by 2Falzo webcraft

@Clouvider said:

@seriesn said:

@titaniumboy said:

@skorupion said:

Just. OH NO.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited March 2021

@Clouvider said:

@seriesn said:

@titaniumboy said:

@skorupion said:

Thanked by 1skorupion
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

You shoot him down, but he won’t fall.

He is titanium.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Summer is the beginning of the end.

Thanked by 2Sanjue007 webcraft
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

He signed up two days ago and has already started five threads. Spring is already here, so he's in a hurry.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • FalzoFalzo Member

uniwebhosting comes to mind... interesting enough that guy now seems to work at/for softlayer... https://www.linkedin.com/in/teo-jovanovic-7b923aba/

• user54321user54321 Member
    edited March 2021

@skorupion said:

@seriesn said:

@titaniumboy said:

@skorupion said:

Yep exactly. Now I'm wondering if there are people who sell termination of a server at hetzner services.

There are, but not on LET, yet.
    I mean it is widely known that you shutdown Hetzner servers via their abuse department with no effort compared to ddos.

• BoogeymanBoogeyman Member
    edited March 2021

@titaniumboy said: Bruh ! Here , most of the companies uses Hetzner for their web hosting business and their business is running well.

If you need liqueurs for Hetzner abuse department you can count on me.

@user54321 said:

@skorupion said:

@seriesn said:

@titaniumboy said:

@skorupion said:

I mean it is widely known that you shutdown Hetzner servers via their abuse department with no effort compared to ddos.

So hetzner should be generally avoided.

• @skorupion said:

@user54321 said:

@skorupion said:

@seriesn said:

@titaniumboy said:

@skorupion said:

Cute. If there’s one provider I would never avoid, it’s Hetzner.

In all years that I’m a customer, the only time I’ve got an abuse notice, they forwarded it to me. As any provider would do. Solved the problem and was good to go.

Of course if you’re publicly and knowingly hosting illegal stuff, it’s a whole other story. However, they will still give you time to solve it.

Bigger problem is if you don’t know what your customers are doing. Your server might get raided by the German police without notice and all the data will be gone. That’s a bigger problem, but not limited to Hetzner. So, maybe just avoid them if you’re a provider.

Thanked by 1seriesn

I've been here for 5+ years and I have yet to start a single thread.

I am a bad boi.

@deank said:
    I've been here for 5+ years and I have yet to start a single thread.

I am a bad boi.

It's time to start a thread. Yes, this is a thread.

Only idiots start threads, end of.

• user54321user54321 Member
    edited March 2021

@debaser said:

@skorupion said:

@user54321 said:

@skorupion said:

@seriesn said:

@titaniumboy said:

@skorupion said:

Cute. If there’s one provider I would never avoid, it’s Hetzner.

In all years that I’m a customer, the only time I’ve got an abuse notice, they forwarded it to me. As any provider would do. Solved the problem and was good to go.

Of course if you’re publicly and knowingly hosting illegal stuff, it’s a whole other story. However, they will still give you time to solve it.

Bigger problem is if you don’t know what your customers are doing. Your server might get raided by the German police without notice and all the data will be gone. That’s a bigger problem, but not limited to Hetzner. So, maybe just avoid them if you’re a provider.

The trick is to send multiple abuse mails from different adresses, that will cause atleast to get the server null routed up to insta account termination, that depends on who of their abuse team handles the abuse, because they still don't have managed to act after guidelines for abuse, it is more do what ever you want there. If they would fire their complete abuse department and replace it with a bot that simply forward, Hetzner would be pretty awesome, but that way you can't host there anything that is not appreciated by everyone or you will need to have always a hot spare host which mirrors your infrastructure 1to1 because it can be completely gone every moment at hetzner.