Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of versaweb?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you think of versaweb?

8QE8QE Member
edited November 2013 in General

Someone thinks it is bad,but i have a machine there.It works well.What do you think of versaweb? Fiberhub is his father. :-D

Comments

• While I was a customer I was pleased with the service. I left because of the lack of IPv6 support at the time, but otherwise I would have stayed a customer. This was about a year ago.

• I have one box with them, so far so good. Since Jan 2013

• I had a Versaweb dedicated before we went ahead and colo'd(1/4 cab) with them(fiberhub) - the network is not bad, support is responsive and human, and I never had any issues. Lack of IPV6 is annoying, but HE.net tunnel to LA is close enough for me.

• @dano said:
    I had a Versaweb dedicated before we went ahead and colo'd(1/4 cab) with them(fiberhub) - the network is not bad, support is responsive and human, and I never had any issues. Lack of IPV6 is annoying, but HE.net tunnel to LA is close enough for me.

How much?

• How much for what? Price, latency?