Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DataWagon vs Hetzner
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DataWagon vs Hetzner

Hello, anyone knows DataWagon ? I seen many companies using DataWagon and their servers are also working amazing and fast.
But i want to know which is best DataWagon or Hetzner

Comments

• This is an ad right?

• Hetzner offers more value and power.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

The word "best" itself is subjective.

Thanked by 1skorous
  • where are the "many companies"?

• Getting a decade old server running fast. That's truly amazing.

Thanked by 1corbpie
  • It's not an advertisement.
    Check my another discussions.
    I was searching for a dedicated server for selling VPS.

I want some less price but good server. That's why i am exploring some companies.

• hostbethostbet Member, Host Rep

i don't think many companies using DataWagon. I only seen just one company using this.
    But from my opinion hetzner is a better option, it provides better services in cheap prices :)

• donkodonko Member

hetzner: unlimited bw, full 1Gbps and cheap pricing.
    Unless you are looking for dedicated servers in USA could consider go with datawongo, but also there is other good providers with similar prices to their.

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

Datawagon who ?

• @Saahib said:
    Datawagon who ?

Thanked by 1angelius
  • DataWagonDataWagon Member, Patron Provider

@fadedmaple said:
    Getting a decade old server running fast. That's truly amazing.

While we do still carry our older line of machines for clients looking for something budget, we also offer a ton of new configurations these days as well!

We're stocking new AMD Ryzen dedis each week as well as working on building out a bunch of machines with newer Intel hardware.

• Brend4nBrend4n Member
    edited March 2021

Both are good, I've used both. I guess it would depend on the location you're looking for (Hetzner in EU, DataWagon in US) but DataWagon ryzen VPSes are fast!

• @DataWagon said:

@fadedmaple said:

While we do still carry our older line of machines for clients looking for something budget, we also offer a ton of new configurations these days as well!

We're stocking new AMD Ryzen dedis each week as well as working on building out a bunch of machines with newer Intel hardware.

I didn’t mean to offend you. That's not personal, I'm more sick of hetzner Athlon 64 3700+ with 2GB RAM dedis

• DataWagonDataWagon Member, Patron Provider

@fadedmaple said:

@DataWagon said:

@fadedmaple said:

I didn’t mean to offend you. That's not personal, I'm more sick of hetzner Athlon 64 3700+ with 2GB RAM dedis

Haha, none taken. We do quite literally have some servers that are a decade old. Our L5420s are an example. We're phasing them out, but for clients that just need a server for personal use, something like that can be a viable budget option.

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider

Hetzner probably because they're a lot more known