Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pulsed Media Value1000 Seedboxes! Let's Try This Again! 6TB For Just 6.99€/Mo! 4TB 4.99€/Month! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Pulsed Media Value1000 Seedboxes! Let's Try This Again! 6TB For Just 6.99€/Mo! 4TB 4.99€/Month!

2

Comments

  • caracalcaracal Member

    @definitelyliam said:
    I just set up MinIO to serve the files and use an rclone remote on a Hetzner Helsinki cloud server to run Jellyfin/Plex.

    Would you point me in the right direction to set up MinIO on these?

  • definitelyliamdefinitelyliam Member, Provider

    @caracal said:

    @definitelyliam said:
    I just set up MinIO to serve the files and use an rclone remote on a Hetzner Helsinki cloud server to run Jellyfin/Plex.

    Would you point me in the right direction to set up MinIO on these?

    Just download the binary and run: https://min.io/download#/linux

    It's a Go app, so it's a single executable file. Remember to change the port so you don't conflict with others: ./minio server --address :port-number /path/to/folder

    Thanked by 2caracal PulsedMedia
  • @xetsys said:
    I hope there is a CPU throttle in place to avoid abuse of server resources conaidering its a shared server. Transcoding will negatively impact CPU for others.

    @xetsys said:
    I hope there is a CPU throttle in place to avoid abuse of server resources conaidering its a shared server. Transcoding will negatively impact CPU for others.

    running top lets me see the host mode CPU and RAM until and it's idle asf

  • xetsysxetsys Member

    @mikewazar said:

    @xetsys said:
    I hope there is a CPU throttle in place to avoid abuse of server resources conaidering its a shared server. Transcoding will negatively impact CPU for others.

    @xetsys said:
    I hope there is a CPU throttle in place to avoid abuse of server resources conaidering its a shared server. Transcoding will negatively impact CPU for others.

    running top lets me see the host mode CPU and RAM until and it's idle asf

    There are at least 4+ users on the shared server. If everybody thinks like that, you will be finding another server before long.

  • yes

    @xetsys said:

    @mikewazar said:

    @xetsys said:
    I hope there is a CPU throttle in place to avoid abuse of server resources conaidering its a shared server. Transcoding will negatively impact CPU for others.

    @xetsys said:
    I hope there is a CPU throttle in place to avoid abuse of server resources conaidering its a shared server. Transcoding will negatively impact CPU for others.

    running top lets me see the host mode CPU and RAM until and it's idle asf

    There are at least 4+ users on the shared server. If everybody thinks like that, you will be finding another server before long.

  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Provider

    @kafuuchino said:
    I would like to ask how to calculate the external traffic allocated. Is it only the upload traffic?

    Yes, just upload.
    Only upload to external networks is ever limited

    @benj0x said:

    @kafuuchino said:
    I would like to ask how to calculate the external traffic allocated. Is it only the upload traffic?

    they count both directions of traffic

    Incorrect, we do not count download

    @mikewazar said: Does Deluge need ports to be opened to ensure I can always connect to a peer even if the peer's port is closed?

    All ports open by default on this type of server, just use the premade config and you should be golden.

    @mikewazar said:
    Good god this outperforms my HostSolutions 6TB 6GB 6 vCore el'Cheapo so badly it makes even that look like a bad deal. I thought the HostSolutions price was so good I prepaid for some years already but now this service is blowing it out the water and it's managed lmfao :-(

    Wow! Thanks for the super kind words! ^_^

    @definitelyliam said: I managed to install Jellyfin and while it works for direct play, the interface is extremely slow thanks to it being on what I assume is HDD with other people writing to/reading off of it.

    I'd assume Emby would turn out the same way even if you did get it installed.

    These servers will be a bit sluggish initially as they are all filled to the max at same time, people are testing and pushing the servers hard for the first couple weeks.
    I would assume it gets better over time.

    Transcoding is also CPU bound, and i don't think these low power decade old CPUs can do more than couple transcode streams simultaneously. CPU usage on seedboxes has skyrocketed anyways in couple past years with rclone etc. usage too. Used to be even heaviest used servers are like 97% CPU IDLE.

    @seed2tweet said: I hear you and totally agree. Luckily, I managed to cancel my service at HostSolutions.

    awesome to hear the general consensus is that it's high perf! :) Much appreciated

    @definitelyliam said:

    @seed2tweet said:
    @definitelyliam said:

    I managed to install Jellyfin and while it works for direct play, the interface is extremely slow thanks to it being on what I assume is HDD with other people writing to/reading off of it.

    I'd assume Emby would turn out the same way even if you did get it installed.

    For me, judging by rutorrent/rtorrent performance, the HDD speeds are excellent.

    Could you please share the instructions you used to install Jellyfin. I would like to try give it a try also.

    1. Download the .NET Core binaries: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet/thank-you/runtime-aspnetcore-5.0.4-linux-x64-binaries and extract it to $HOME/dotnet
    2. Add it to your Path
    3. Download the combined portal version of Jellyfin: https://repo.jellyfin.org/releases/server/portable/stable/
    4. Extract Jellyfin and run the jellyfin binary inside.

    Run it once, set it up and go to the Networking tab to change the port. Then restart Jellyfin.

    May we share this with credit?

    @xetsys said:
    I hope there is a CPU throttle in place to avoid abuse of server resources conaidering its a shared server. Transcoding will negatively impact CPU for others.

    There is some management, but to be honest, there's never been actual need for that.

    We give enough trust to users that most will be honest users and will not try to abuse, and if there is abuse we will act on it :)

    We then request user to upgrade to Dragon-R typically, it has like 20x the processing power. Those servers feel like infinite performance, no matter how much we throw at them they just chuck along almost idle :O We are now working to bring ZEN platform to M10G series too (5 servers to start with about to be brought online)


    Thanks to everyone who took part on this promo :)

    Much appreciated, and we are happy to provide this :)

    Thanked by 2xetsys seed2tweet
  • benj0xbenj0x Member

    Wait, really only upload? Time to push the backups more often! <3

    This is a dream as a backup service. Wow!

    Thanked by 1PulsedMedia

    became his black friday dreams fulfilled by InceptionHosting and HostHatch - amazing providers, amazing deals. Good job.

  • @benj0x said:
    Wait, really only upload? Time to push the backups more often! <3

    This is a dream as a backup service. Wow!

    Make sure to have backups elsewhere as well as the storage is RAID0.

    Thanked by 2benj0x PulsedMedia
  • benj0xbenj0x Member

    @CyberneticTitan said:

    @benj0x said:
    Wait, really only upload? Time to push the backups more often! <3

    This is a dream as a backup service. Wow!

    Make sure to have backups elsewhere as well as the storage is RAID0.

    Well. They're backups. I don't really care what happens to them as they're only my emergency fallback.

    However I still backup them to multiple locations to ensure maximum data safety.

    Thanked by 1PulsedMedia

    became his black friday dreams fulfilled by InceptionHosting and HostHatch - amazing providers, amazing deals. Good job.

  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Provider
    edited April 2

    @benj0x said:
    Wait, really only upload? Time to push the backups more often! <3

    This is a dream as a backup service. Wow!

    awesome :)

    And easy as backup, just pipe source through pigz, gpg, ssh and 1 line backup done :)

    Something like:

    tar -c DIR|pigz -9|gpg --batch --passphare --ciper-algo AES256 -c| ssh [email protected] 'cat > backupfile.tar.gz'
    

    With little thought you can also make rotating passwords ;)
    Done that myself years and years ago

    Thanked by 1benj0x
  • definitelyliamdefinitelyliam Member, Provider
    1. Download the .NET Core binaries: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet/thank-you/runtime-aspnetcore-5.0.4-linux-x64-binaries and extract it to $HOME/dotnet
    2. Add it to your Path
    3. Download the combined portal version of Jellyfin: https://repo.jellyfin.org/releases/server/portable/stable/
    4. Extract Jellyfin and run the jellyfin binary inside.

    Run it once, set it up and go to the Networking tab to change the port. Then restart Jellyfin.

    May we share this with credit?

    Be my guest. :smile:

    Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • Is there way i can use autoremove deluge plugin install and execute? I don't see any tutorial or article and all measures I have tried have failed so far. Autoremove Is one of essential plugin required. I don't think anything works with deluge 2.0.3 of pulsedmedia

  • @radagast90 said:
    Is there way i can use autoremove deluge plugin install and execute? I don't see any tutorial or article and all measures I have tried have failed so far. Autoremove Is one of essential plugin required. I don't think anything works with deluge 2.0.3 of pulsedmedia

    It seems everyone is having problem with that

  • aj6828aj6828 Member

    missed out again,, hope there will be more soon ..

  • larmaratlarmarat Member

    @aj6828 said:
    missed out again,, hope there will be more soon ..

    Me too, I was trying my best to resist at the time, but now regret missing out. These sort of deals don't come often.

  • akatuskiakatuski Member

    @seed2tweet said:

    It would not run because it could not find executable

    Are you launching the server through
    $APP_DIR/opt/emby-server/bin/emby-server? For me it worked without any issues.

    So I modified exec path to $APP_DIR/opt/emby-server/system/EmbyServer \

    Can't comment on this as I don't know much better.

    Thanked by 1seed2tweet
  • nonissuenonissue Member

    Damn, wish i had caught this.

    @PulsedMedia said:

    Any other similar promotions coming up?

  • m box is now filled with my freeleech long term seeds, and actually going at a pace lol

    good shit, have cancelled my hostsolutions storage and using the credit for the next cheap deal

    Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @mikewazar said:
    m box is now filled with my freeleech long term seeds, and actually going at a pace lol

    good shit, have cancelled my hostsolutions storage and using the credit for the next cheap deal

    Lets see how hostsolution does in future, they have had bad reputation of frequently failure

  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Provider

    Sorry no idea if and when would similar promo be offered.

  • bollebolle Member

    @PulsedMedia said:
    You can, several is preinstalled and if you can install it without root access you are golden. You should be able to even install ownCloud or Nextcloud etc.

    There's no Mysql or MariaDB server on Value1000 Seedboxes?

  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Provider

    @bolle said:

    @PulsedMedia said:
    You can, several is preinstalled and if you can install it without root access you are golden. You should be able to even install ownCloud or Nextcloud etc.

    There's no Mysql or MariaDB server on Value1000 Seedboxes?

    no. You can try to install this on your userspace tho.

    What for do you need it?

    Thanked by 1bolle
  • seed2tweetseed2tweet Member
    edited April 7

    @akatuski said:

    Are you launching the server through
    $APP_DIR/opt/emby-server/bin/emby-server? For me it worked without any issues.

    I managed to run the server finally. I f**d up the configuration file initially.

    So, now the server is running, and the ports have been changed. How do I access it through browser? When I use https://*-***baramily.pulsedmedia.com/user-username:new_https_port_number I get "404 Not Found nginx/1.14.2"

  • definitelyliamdefinitelyliam Member, Provider

    @seed2tweet said:

    @akatuski said:

    Are you launching the server through
    $APP_DIR/opt/emby-server/bin/emby-server? For me it worked without any issues.

    I managed to run the server finally. I f**d up the configuration file initially.

    So, now the server is running, and the ports have been changed. How do I access it through browser? When I use https://*-***baramily.pulsedmedia.com/user-username:new_https_port_number I get "404 Not Found nginx/1.14.2"

    Don't append /user-username to the URL. It's just https://*-**whatever.pulsedmedia.com:port_number

    Thanked by 1seed2tweet
  • @definitelyliam said:

    Don't append /user-username to the URL. It's just https://*-**whatever.pulsedmedia.com:port_number

    Thanks! It worked, but only for http port and not for https. Any idea why, and is it OK to set it up using http?

  • bollebolle Member

    @PulsedMedia said:

    @bolle said:

    @PulsedMedia said:
    You can, several is preinstalled and if you can install it without root access you are golden. You should be able to even install ownCloud or Nextcloud etc.

    There's no Mysql or MariaDB server on Value1000 Seedboxes?

    no. You can try to install this on your userspace tho.

    What for do you need it?

    For NextCloud.

    Honestly, until this moment I never thought of installing MySQL without root permissions. Now googling and reading howtos...

  • definitelyliamdefinitelyliam Member, Provider

    @seed2tweet said:

    @definitelyliam said:

    Don't append /user-username to the URL. It's just https://*-**whatever.pulsedmedia.com:port_number

    Thanks! It worked, but only for http port and not for https. Any idea why, and is it OK to set it up using http?

    The SSL certificate assigned to your PulsedMedia account is shared across every user (lighttpd on port 443). Other ports don't go through lighttpd, so it has no SSL certificate.

    Not sure what the implication of this is, maybe Chromecast wouldn't work properly due to having no valid SSL. If SSL is a must, get a cheap VPS and use it as a reverse proxy so you can set up an SSL certificate.

    There might also be a way to use lighttpd's proxy feature, but I don't use it that much so I don't really know.

    Thanked by 1seed2tweet
  • benj0xbenj0x Member

    @bolle said:

    @PulsedMedia said:

    @bolle said:

    @PulsedMedia said:
    You can, several is preinstalled and if you can install it without root access you are golden. You should be able to even install ownCloud or Nextcloud etc.

    There's no Mysql or MariaDB server on Value1000 Seedboxes?

    no. You can try to install this on your userspace tho.

    What for do you need it?

    For NextCloud.

    Honestly, until this moment I never thought of installing MySQL without root permissions. Now googling and reading howtos...

    Set up your database elsewhere in Finland. Setup your MySQL server on Hetzner Cloud Finland, for example, instead.

    became his black friday dreams fulfilled by InceptionHosting and HostHatch - amazing providers, amazing deals. Good job.

  • caracalcaracal Member

    @benj0x said:

    @bolle said:

    For NextCloud.

    Honestly, until this moment I never thought of installing MySQL without root permissions. Now googling and reading howtos...

    Set up your database elsewhere in Finland. Setup your MySQL server on Hetzner Cloud Finland, for example, instead.

    At that point.. you might as well setup nextcloud on the vps and use the pulsedmedia as external storage

  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Provider

    not sure if setting up mariadb on your userspace really needs anything but wget the deb and dpkg -x tbh, just like installing emby

    You guys sure have raised interesting points :)

    @bolle if you solve this, please share with others as well.

  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Provider

    @definitelyliam shared your solution for jellyfin. If you want PM me a your client id or a ticket # and i'll get you an additional couple months to your service

  • daozhidaozhi Member

    @PulsedMedia The promocode expires. Could you make it avaliable for just serveral times? Otherwise, when will you launch next flash sales?

  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Provider

    @daozhi said:
    @PulsedMedia The promocode expires. Could you make it avaliable for just serveral times? Otherwise, when will you launch next flash sales?

    promo is already over as described

  • definitelyliamdefinitelyliam Member, Provider

    @PulsedMedia said:
    @definitelyliam shared your solution for jellyfin. If you want PM me a your client id or a ticket # and i'll get you an additional couple months to your service

    PM'd. Thanks!

  • @definitelyliam said:

    @seed2tweet said:
    @definitelyliam said:

    I managed to install Jellyfin and while it works for direct play, the interface is extremely slow thanks to it being on what I assume is HDD with other people writing to/reading off of it.

    I'd assume Emby would turn out the same way even if you did get it installed.

    For me, judging by rutorrent/rtorrent performance, the HDD speeds are excellent.

    Could you please share the instructions you used to install Jellyfin. I would like to try give it a try also.

    1. Download the .NET Core binaries: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet/thank-you/runtime-aspnetcore-5.0.4-linux-x64-binaries and extract it to $HOME/dotnet
    2. Add it to your Path
    3. Download the combined portal version of Jellyfin: https://repo.jellyfin.org/releases/server/portable/stable/
    4. Extract Jellyfin and run the jellyfin binary inside.

    Run it once, set it up and go to the Networking tab to change the port. Then restart Jellyfin.

    What FFmpeg version do you have on your seedbox? The one my Debian 8 seedbox has (ffmpeg version 3.2.10-1~deb9u1~bpo8+1) doesn't work with the latest Jellyfin 10.7.1. It needs a newer FFmpeg.

  • definitelyliamdefinitelyliam Member, Provider

    @reallove said:

    @definitelyliam said:

    @seed2tweet said:
    @definitelyliam said:

    I managed to install Jellyfin and while it works for direct play, the interface is extremely slow thanks to it being on what I assume is HDD with other people writing to/reading off of it.

    I'd assume Emby would turn out the same way even if you did get it installed.

    For me, judging by rutorrent/rtorrent performance, the HDD speeds are excellent.

    Could you please share the instructions you used to install Jellyfin. I would like to try give it a try also.

    1. Download the .NET Core binaries: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet/thank-you/runtime-aspnetcore-5.0.4-linux-x64-binaries and extract it to $HOME/dotnet
    2. Add it to your Path
    3. Download the combined portal version of Jellyfin: https://repo.jellyfin.org/releases/server/portable/stable/
    4. Extract Jellyfin and run the jellyfin binary inside.

    Run it once, set it up and go to the Networking tab to change the port. Then restart Jellyfin.

    What FFmpeg version do you have on your seedbox? The one my Debian 8 seedbox has (ffmpeg version 3.2.10-1~deb9u1~bpo8+1) doesn't work with the latest Jellyfin 10.7.1. It needs a newer FFmpeg.

    The newer boxes have Debian 10. Mine is on 4.1.6-1~deb10u1.

    You could alternatively build jellyfin-ffmpeg from source (https://github.com/jellyfin/jellyfin-ffmpeg) or the upstream ffmpeg project, then point Jellyfin to use that ffmpeg binary instead.

    Thanked by 1reallove
  • Anyone succeeded in installing autoremove plus plugin on deluge? There is no existing kb for it and ticket response, says it's not vital plugin so I don't have any further expectations from PM.

  • MerlincoolMerlincool Member
    edited April 10

    @definitelyliam said:

    1. Extract Jellyfin and run the jellyfin binary inside.

    Run it once, set it up and go to the Networking tab to change the port. Then restart Jellyfin.

    "Could not execute because the application was not found or a compatible .NET SDK is not installed.
    Possible reasons for this include:
    * You intended to execute a .NET program:
    The application 'run' does not exist.
    * You intended to execute a .NET SDK command:
    It was not possible to find any installed .NET SDKs.
    Install a .NET SDK from:
    https://aka.ms/dotnet-download"

    networking tab?? (you mean the one I can get through Pulsedmedia login web interface?), I am missing something here?

  • definitelyliamdefinitelyliam Member, Provider
    edited April 10

    @Merlincool said:

    @definitelyliam said:

    1. Extract Jellyfin and run the jellyfin binary inside.

    Run it once, set it up and go to the Networking tab to change the port. Then restart Jellyfin.

    "Could not execute because the application was not found or a compatible .NET SDK is not installed.
    Possible reasons for this include:
    * You intended to execute a .NET program:
    The application 'run' does not exist.
    * You intended to execute a .NET SDK command:
    It was not possible to find any installed .NET SDKs.
    Install a .NET SDK from:
    https://aka.ms/dotnet-download"

    networking tab?? (you mean the one I can get through Pulsedmedia login web interface?), I am missing something here?

    From Jellyfin, Dashboard -> Networking. You do need Jellyfin running though, which you don't seem too have done yet (hence the error).

    Your issue would be solved by steps 1 to 3 (adding the dotnet binary to your path).

  • MerlincoolMerlincool Member
    edited April 10

    @definitelyliam said:

    From Jellyfin, Dashboard -> Networking. You do need Jellyfin running though, which you don't seem too have done yet (hence the error).

    Your issue would be solved by steps 1 to 3 (adding the dotnet binary to your path).

    You were right the path was set wrong and after I set up proper path, next I got stuck at

    "-bash /home/$USER/dotnet/dotnet cannot execute binary file: Exec format error"

    I guess I am missing some java part here which wasn't covered in steps 1-3, sorry that this ain't debugging thread about the queries but I believe you might know exactly where I am stuck at, thanks for all help ;-)

    EDIT: I am using https://repo.jellyfin.org/releases/server/portable/stable/combined/jellyfin_10.7.1.tar.gz, I guess that's the correct one you asked to install

    this is how I execute the dotnet

    dotnet run --project Jellyfin.Server --webdir /absolute/path/to/jellyfin-web/dist

  • definitelyliamdefinitelyliam Member, Provider

    @Merlincool said:

    @definitelyliam said:

    From Jellyfin, Dashboard -> Networking. You do need Jellyfin running though, which you don't seem too have done yet (hence the error).

    Your issue would be solved by steps 1 to 3 (adding the dotnet binary to your path).

    You were right the path was set wrong and after I set up proper path, next I got stuck at

    "-bash /home/$USER/dotnet/dotnet cannot execute binary file: Exec format error"

    I guess I am missing some java part here which wasn't covered in steps 1-3, sorry that this ain't debugging thread about the queries but I believe you might know exactly where I am stuck at, thanks for all help ;-)

    Not sure about the error, looks like you downloaded the binary for a different platform. For reference, the seedboxes are amd64, so these are the binaries you need: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet/thank-you/runtime-aspnetcore-5.0.5-linux-x64-binaries

    If you need help feel free to message me. I don't want to fully hijack the thread, I'm just another customer.

  • PEPSICOPEPSICO Member

    It seems all right

  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Provider

    @definitelyliam said: I don't want to fully hijack the thread

    It's ok, actually glad you could help :) So feel free to hijack the thread! :)

    Thanked by 1definitelyliam
  • Is there root access?

    And I use sonarr, radarr, lidarr, rclone, sabnzbd, Plex, jellyfin, and ombi

    Can all those be installed on your boxes?

  • xetsysxetsys Member

    @Hhhonlyfan said:
    Is there root access?

    And I use sonarr, radarr, lidarr, rclone, sabnzbd, Plex, jellyfin, and ombi

    Can all those be installed on your boxes?

    No, root access is not available. Rclone and arrs work with torrents perfectly. Being a shared space, Nzb related applications will work at the cost of others' resources. So you may be reported by others for abuse.

    Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @xetsys said:

    @Hhhonlyfan said:
    Is there root access?

    And I use sonarr, radarr, lidarr, rclone, sabnzbd, Plex, jellyfin, and ombi

    Can all those be installed on your boxes?

    No, root access is not available. Rclone and arrs work with torrents perfectly. Being a shared space, Nzb related applications will work at the cost of others' resources. So you may be reported by others for abuse.

    Thanks

    Hard pass here then without proper nzb support.

    Thanked by 1xetsys
  • xetsysxetsys Member
    edited April 12

    @Hhhonlyfan said:

    @xetsys said:

    @Hhhonlyfan said:
    Is there root access?

    And I use sonarr, radarr, lidarr, rclone, sabnzbd, Plex, jellyfin, and ombi

    Can all those be installed on your boxes?

    No, root access is not available. Rclone and arrs work with torrents perfectly. Being a shared space, Nzb related applications will work at the cost of others' resources. So you may be reported by others for abuse.

    Thanks

    Hard pass here then without proper nzb support.

    Right.

    May I suggest you to look into hetzner dedi for nzb+rclone? I used to be in similar situation with netcup but then I realized the hard way that the shared resources are not cut for such tasks.

  • @Hhhonlyfan said:

    Thanks

    Hard pass here then without proper nzb support.

    Just install them as a regular user. i.e. a standalone binary or something. There is a user on my box with sonarr/radarr so it's possible. Just be conservative of how often you're extracting files and you'll be fine.

    Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @xetsys said:

    @Hhhonlyfan said:

    @xetsys said:

    @Hhhonlyfan said:
    Is there root access?

    And I use sonarr, radarr, lidarr, rclone, sabnzbd, Plex, jellyfin, and ombi

    Can all those be installed on your boxes?

    No, root access is not available. Rclone and arrs work with torrents perfectly. Being a shared space, Nzb related applications will work at the cost of others' resources. So you may be reported by others for abuse.

    Thanks

    Hard pass here then without proper nzb support.

    Right.

    May I suggest you to look into hetzner dedi for nzb+rclone? I used to be in similar situation with netcup but then I realized the hard way that the shared resources are not cut for such tasks.

    already got a hetzner dedi. been looking for ways to cut costs as such

  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Provider

    sabnzbd is there, you can use it. But we very careful on resource usage, same on rclone.

    MDS series for sudo/root access

Sign In or Register to comment.