Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to get Cheapest Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where to get Cheapest Dedicated Server

Hello, i want to provide VPS to my clients via virtualizor with similar pricing like contabo.
I checked many providers but didn't find any cheap dedicated server provider. I want AMD EPYC 7282 Processor with 256GB RAM and 4TB SSD

Comments

• Unlikely you'll be able to offer the sort of prices that Contabo does when you're on rented hardware unless you massively oversell.

Hetzners probably one of the cheapest you'd get.

• Summer is coming.. lol

On a serious note, unless you provide a budget, you will not get good responses. What could be "cheap" for one person might be "expensive" for another. Also, things like location etc. would help. Considering that you haven't provided any of these, I am not sure if you are 100% sure you want to get into this business.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Summer is indeed coming.

Thanked by 1Egyarmy
  • mike1smike1s Member
    edited March 2021

Go away. On a serious note... Starting a VPS provider isn't for the faint of heart. It's incredibly profitable if done properly, but can very easily be a mess if you're not ready for the responsibility. You're dealing with your customers livelihoods/businesses/important projects in some cases.

Thanked by 1Egyarmy
  • @titaniumboy said:
    Hello, i want to provide VPS to my clients via virtualizor with similar pricing like contabo.
    I checked many providers but didn't find any cheap dedicated server provider. I want AMD EPYC 7282 Processor with 256GB RAM and 4TB SSD

Best of luck for your new business.