Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KeepSolid VPN - 6 months free
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KeepSolid VPN - 6 months free

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited March 2021 in General

If you want to try KeepSolid VPN before getting the lifetime deal, you can signup and use the following code for 6 months free usage: VPNMACXDNS

https://id.keepsolid.com/signup

Comments

• jpengjpeng Barred

any special offer for lifetime subscriber @Ympker ? thank you.

• Hi @Ympker Invalid code "You have either entered an already used or wrong code. Please check your code and try again."

Thanked by 1Hotmarer
  • didogdidog Member

Extended.Thanks.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Ympker said:
    If you want to try KeepSolid VPN before getting the lifetime deal, you can signup and use the following code for 6 months free usage: VPNMACXDNS

Thank you bro, successfully activated for 6 months B)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Hi @Ympker how about koofr cloud storage for backup, do you recommended? I'm interested

• Reminder, Keep Solid has a free socks5 proxy and it's better than paid PIA socks5.

• Thanks, i've got one :smiley:

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Got one, Thank you!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited March 2021

@nyamenk said:
    Hi @Ympker Invalid code "You have either entered an already used or wrong code. Please check your code and try again."

According to MyDealz (where I got this from) try entering it multiple times and manually (not copying).

@nyamenk I am very happy with Koofr Lifetime 1 TB since abour a year?! now :) They run on Hetzner Infra afaik.

• @Ympker said:

@nyamenk said:
    Hi @Ympker Invalid code "You have either entered an already used or wrong code. Please check your code and try again."

According to MyDealz (where I got this from) try entering it multiple times and manually (not copying).

@nyamenk I am very happy with Koofr Lifetime 1 TB since abour a year?! now :) They run on Hetzner Infra afaik.

Is there any promo for Koofr lifetime 1tb?

• They just keep giving six months free?

• @nyamenk said:

@Ympker said:

@nyamenk said:

Is there any promo for Koofr lifetime 1tb?

Not that I know off :/

Thanked by 1nyamenk
  • KonbuKonbu Member

Thank you @Ympker ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و
    Now I can forget about FastestVPN until the stacksocial good deal comes.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • SLMobSLMob Member

@Konbu said:

Which is better fastestvpn or keepsolid?

• @SLMob said:

@Konbu said:

Keepsolid is much better in my experience

Thanked by 1SLMob
  • @SLMob said:

@Konbu said:

Keepsolid is way better.

Thanked by 1SLMob
  • @Ympker said:

There should be a seperate category for your posts :smirk:

May be Deals or Promos etc

Jokes apart I have purchased few things from your suggestions and they have been spot on!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @noaman said:

@Ympker said:

Jokes apart I have purchased few things from your suggestions and they have been spot on!

Happy to hear I could help mate :)

• nice sharing, Sir. thanks +1

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • keepsolid smart dns has active voucher too
    use this code SDNSPROMO to claim 3 months free

Thanked by 2rayrene Ympker
  • @Ympker said:

@noaman said:

@Ympker said:

Happy to hear I could help mate :)

If you stumble upon anything like a Cheap Storage provider which we we can use to FUSE mount and download linux isos from P2P and upload them in realtime . It would be great

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • It's too expensive, I bought a macOS software bundle on stacksocial for less than $50 and it came with a lifetime vpn, his nodes are even more than this one

• sonicsonic Veteran

@fadedmaple said:
    It's too expensive, I bought a macOS software bundle on stacksocial for less than $50 and it came with a lifetime vpn, his nodes are even more than this one

link pls?

• @sonic said:

@fadedmaple said:
    It's too expensive, I bought a macOS software bundle on stacksocial for less than $50 and it came with a lifetime vpn, his nodes are even more than this one

link pls?

cyber monday mac bundle 2020

• GooseVPN

• KeepSolid or Ivacy? Currently looking for an alternative for FastestVPN (in terms of privacy, speed, etc), since its client is horrendous.

• @cyagon said:
    KeepSolid or Ivacy? Currently looking for an alternative for FastestVPN (in terms of privacy, speed, etc), since its client is horrendous.

Keepsolid. Ivacy is meh in comparison

• @cyagon said:
    KeepSolid or Ivacy? Currently looking for an alternative for FastestVPN (in terms of privacy, speed, etc), since its client is horrendous.

I'd opt for Keepsolid. Way better performance. Ivacy is only really good for unblocking many different streaminf services (Keepsolid has the main ones covered like flix, bbciplayer..).

• @SLMob said: Which is better fastestvpn or keepsolid?

Fastestvpn is good enough for netflix. I am using the service since almost a year ago and it is pretty good for the price. Norman vpn, though, may be a kind of not so fast, in many locations.
    Keepsolid is also very god for netflix, but on top of that, have special servers for other streaming services like amazon, bbc iplayer etc. Also, more options on vpn type, and more speed on normal vps. Use it for over 18 months now.
    I use them on lifetime (and really cheap) offers and purchased both because they both have a limit of 5 registered devices that are working on the lifetime plan (on VPN Unlimited you can delete a device but only once every 15 days, to install it on a new one).

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @fadedmaple said:

@sonic said:

@fadedmaple said:

link pls?

cyber monday mac bundle 2020

Link for time machine?