Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NewZealand VPS located in Wellington or Auckland
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NewZealand VPS located in Wellington or Auckland

I am looking for NewZealand VPS located in Wellington or Auckland.

Who know where can buy cheap and good vps for Newzeanland.

Comments

• Good luck with your budget.

What is your budget?

• tech2_AUtech2_AU Member
    edited March 2021

Don't know about cheap, Ransom IT are an excellent provider who have VPS servers in NZ.

Thanked by 1ServerNotFound
  • DataGizmosDataGizmos Member
    edited March 2021

ZappieHost, perhaps.

@Stonks I am sure his budget is low, then think lower, then get a custom plan and go even lower. It's the nature of let. Whats your budget is the nature of WHT. Then someone will say why not AUS, Followed by other offers for Singapore and on and on it goes. Then there will be the post lamenting bandwidth costs in the region

Thanked by 2yoursunny kalipus
  • @tech2_AU said:
    Don't know about cheap, Ransom IT are an excellent provider who have VPS servers in NZ.

Thank you!

• jon617jon617 Veteran
    edited March 2021

I have a VPS at RansomIT in AKL. Reliable with good support 👍

• @DataGizmos said:
    ZappieHost, perhaps.

@Stonks I am sure his budget is low, then think lower, then get a custom plan and go even lower. It's the nature of let. Whats your budget is the nature of WHT. Then someone will say why not AUS, Followed by other offers for Singapore and on and on it goes. Then there will be the post lamenting bandwidth costs in the region

It usually starts with NZ, goes to Australia, comes down to Singapore, ends up in LA.

The cycle of life or global warming.