Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Usa based pi4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Usa based pi4

Missed out on previous pie day sales and was wondering if anyone could recommend a provider with stock for a Rasbery pi4 or similar. Planned use case is to re encode alot of old media files.
Looking for
~64gb storage
5-7usd/m
4tb bandwidth

Comments

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@james50a said:
    Missed out on previous pie day sales and was wondering if anyone could recommend a provider with stock for a Rasbery pi4 or similar. Planned use case is to re encode alot of old media files.
    Looking for
    ~64gb storage
    5-7usd/m
    4tb bandwidth

We can get you all setup!
    How many RPIs you looking for?

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:

@james50a said:
    Looking for
    ~64gb storage
    5-7usd/m
    4tb bandwidth

Bit too many is always the right answer?

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@seriesn said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@james50a said:
    Looking for
    ~64gb storage
    5-7usd/m
    4tb bandwidth

Bit too many is always the right answer?

Well I got about 3-4 of them coming available on the first. (can be sooner. But also I got some more inventory that I am adding in and is ready but they are Pi3s)

I'm working on a fancy 2U - 48x bay chassis to hold RPis. :open_mouth:

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:

@james50a said:
    Looking for
    ~64gb storage
    5-7usd/m
    4tb bandwidth

Just need one, checked your site before but didnt see inventory so Ill check back on the first :)