Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unmetered Everything SSD Web Hosting in Europe, Romania
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unmetered Everything SSD Web Hosting in Europe, Romania

AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep
edited March 2021 in Shared Hosting Offers

Hi there,

I want to present to you our Web hosting offer.
Yeah, it's offer, not offers, as we only have a single plan for this kind of hosting - the "Unmetered Everything" plan for 4.99€/mo (5.90USD at the moment).
Currently we also offer a .COM or .RO domain for 6mo upfront payment. Contact us for this.

Link: https://www.hetnix.com/web-hosting

As you can find on the product page itself, it allows you to use as many HDD space, Traffic, Mailboxes, SQL Databases... etc., you want, as long as they're actually needed by your platform to be operational.

The only limit imposed is that any of your websites hosted on this kind of account, can not exceed 25.000 hits per month.

Small FAQ (for others, please DM me)

• Is DMCA proof?
    Well DMCA is not an authority in Europe/Romania, so tehnically yes.
    However, please do not mix it with copyrighted content, for which we have international laws. :)

• Can I host adult?
    Sure, as long as you don't break any law.

• Can I have dedicated IP?
    Yes. However this is +1.00€/mo and limited to 1 IP per account.

• IP for ping/latency?
    Feel free to ping our website directly, or lg.as3280.net

• PHP Selector?
    Yes.

• Letsencrypt SSL?
    Yes.

• Control Panel?
    DirectAdmin.

Should you have any questions about our services, you can always contact us on the website, or get in touch with me directly to andrei at layerbridge.com.

Thank you for your time!

Comments

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

I am happy to announce you that starting with today, we have added a free hosting option for individuals and NGOs on our website.

It is mostly designed for people who do not afford to pay for a hosting package and do not host more than a personal blog/presentation website.

You can find more about it at this URL: https://www.hetnix.com/web-hosting

• WilliamWilliam Member

You have the weirdest BGP path i have ever seen from my ISP in Croatia - ZERO external hops, then immediately arrives in Bucharest.

1. 192.168.0.1                                                                                                                         0.0%    16    1.5   2.5   1.5   3.7   0.6
     2. (waiting for reply)
     3. 10.84.161.141                                                                                                                       0.0%    16   29.5  59.7  23.4 254.7  66.9
     4. 10.253.14.169                                                                                                                       0.0%    16   30.7  56.7  21.3 247.5  63.3
    5. srv-212-91-102-195.static.a1.hr                                                                                                     0.0%    16   31.9  62.2  15.8 383.7  88.2
    6. ae3.10-metroedge.buh.primetelecom.ro                                                                                                0.0%    16   69.9 117.1  67.9 368.4  94.6
    7. weakpro.com                                                                                                                         0.0%    15   70.2 122.1  65.4 402.8  88.0

Not related to network quality in any way, just strange to see.

@William said:

Well, your ISP may have a common IXP with AS39737 and/or a PNI.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited May 2021

Yes, the 30ms indicate a PNI in Vienna or Bratislava - My ISP (A1) has a fairly open peering policy, unlike the incumbent DTAG/Tcom (AS3320) here. NetVision is not on Vienna/Bratislava IXs though.

Do you have a speedtest file, out of interest?

edited May 2021

@William said:
    Do you have a speedtest file, out of interest?

Feel free to wget whatever you want: http://mirrors.layerbridge.com

Thanked by 1William
  • skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

Am I allowed to have like 700 GB of films on there with something like emby installed?

• @skorupion said: Am I allowed to have like 700 GB of films on there with something like emby installed?

It's unmetered everything, you can host the entire internet there.

edited May 2021

@iwillbeback said:

@skorupion said: Am I allowed to have like 700 GB of films on there with something like emby installed?

It's unmetered everything, you can host the entire internet there.

If you have read our policy instead of useless spamming the thread, you would have seen that it is unmetered for website's required files.

Your films can be embedded in, without causing any issue to the platform itself (lets say wpress). So, no. You can't.

Also, streaming films is against our policy, as I'm sure you do not have the redistribution right from the producer.

@skorupion said:
    Am I allowed to have like 700 GB of films on there with something like emby installed?

I am not familiar with what emby is, however this plan was designed for basic websites like product showcase, company landing page, personal blog, artist portfolio... etc.

In general, a web hosting service is not the option you want for an "online movies" website.

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited May 2021

@Andreix said:

Your account has been up since 2015 and you haven't seen the rules yet? Not quite sure if the "X hits month" qualifies as the limiting factor but saying everything is unmetered is already on/crossing the border of Rule 5.

No unlimited in offers. So, no "unlimited disk space". If you offer unlimited/unmetered bandwidth, specify the limiting factor (mostly port speed) and whether it's shared or not. Unlimited features (like mailboxes or subdomains) is allowed.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Andreix said:
    If you have read our policy instead of useless spamming the thread, you would have seen that it is unmetered for website's required files.

Your films can be embedded in, without causing any issue to the platform itself (lets say wpress). So, no. You can't.

Also, streaming films is against our policy, as I'm sure you do not have the redistribution right from the producer.

I have redistribution rights of all the films on https://pushups.ndn.today

@skorupion could record his push-ups and he'll have redistribution rights too.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@yoursunny said:

@Andreix said:

I have redistribution rights of all the films on https://pushups.ndn.today

@skorupion could record his push-ups and he'll have redistribution rights too.

How much pushups do I need to do to get a racknerd backpack?

Thanked by 1yoursunny

@jmgcaguicla said:

I'm pretty sure I asked for permission in a ticket first. But thanks for caring.

• caracalcaracal Member

Is this on CloudLinux? What are the limits for those?

• pierrepierre Member
    edited May 2021

@William said:
    You have the weirdest BGP path i have ever seen from my ISP in Croatia - ZERO external hops, then immediately arrives in Bucharest.

>  1. 192.168.0.1                                                                                                                         0.0%    16    1.5   2.5   1.5   3.7   0.6
    >  2. (waiting for reply)
    >  3. 10.84.161.141                                                                                                                       0.0%    16   29.5  59.7  23.4 254.7  66.9
    >  4. 10.253.14.169                                                                                                                       0.0%    16   30.7  56.7  21.3 247.5  63.3
    >     10.253.14.161
    > 5. srv-212-91-102-195.static.a1.hr                                                                                                     0.0%    16   31.9  62.2  15.8 383.7  88.2
    > 6. ae3.10-metroedge.buh.primetelecom.ro                                                                                                0.0%    16   69.9 117.1  67.9 368.4  94.6
    > 7. weakpro.com                                                                                                                         0.0%    15   70.2 122.1  65.4 402.8  88.0
    > 

Not related to network quality in any way, just strange to see.

Strange...

• @Andreix said: If you have read our policy instead of useless spamming the thread, you would have seen that it is unmetered for website's required files.

Okay Mr. Unmetered, so you're not unmetered at all. Why put it in title then?

edited May 2021

@caracal said:
    Is this on CloudLinux? What are the limits for those?

We do not use CL. We have something proprietary in place for jailing/caging users and measuring I/O and other resources. However, as of now, the only limited thing is the max hits.

@iwillbeback said:
    Okay Mr. Unmetered, so you're not unmetered at all. Why put it in title then?

So you will have where to spam confusing unlimited with unmetered.

Thanked by 1caracal