Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Service Takeover PhpFriends 3months 10gbRam
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Service Takeover PhpFriends 3months 10gbRam

For existing or new users http://php-friends.de/newcustomer

x vServer Frühlingsspecial 2019 (2 CPU-Kerne, 10 GB DDR4-RAM, 40 GB SSD-Speicher, 1 GBit/s-Anbindung)
Abrechnungsperiode: [zeitraum] 09.06.2021

They take paypal or eu bank transfer. Around 15.13 euro no vat.

From https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/156207/2-dedicated-cores-10-gb-ram-40-gb-ssd-2tb-1-gbit-s-for-6-month/p1

I'll pay you via zelle or amazon gift card $6 to cover any lost time. PM me if interested.

Comments

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2021

How much do you want? & pm;'d

• blurryblurry Member
    edited March 2021

@skorupion said:
    How much do you want? & pm;'d

It's 15.13 euro to take over service to June 09, 2021 if you are not subject to vat. If you don't want to continue this package you have to cancel 2 weeks in advance. you provide me with your name and account number. I open a ticket and you open a ticket to confirm package/price and terms. No fees. when the transfer is completed I will pay you via zelle or amazon.

• @skorupion said: How much do you want? & pm;'d

This looks like a scam. Watch out!

• This is not a scam. I have a billing problem with phpfriends. They can verify with ticket.

@Hotmarer said:

@skorupion said: How much do you want? & pm;'d

This looks like a scam. Watch out!

He gives me 6 USD for taking it over, he just doesn't want a collection agency at his door. I get to keep the service
    Plus its only 7 eur p/m for 2 dedi cores, its an amazing deal.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@blurry said: I'll pay you via zelle or amazon gift card $6 to cover any lost time. PM me if interested.

So you signed up here to offer a service transfer of your VPS?

• blurryblurry Member
    edited March 2021

? I'm only playing $6 for the missing service time. You have to pay for the service March 09-June 09. It's a service contract takeover? please delete follow up posts or replies if there is some confusion.

edited March 2021

@blurry said:
    ? I'm only playing $6 for the missing service time. You have to pay for the contract period before I send the $6.

Yep, and even if he doesn't pay I am not missing out as its still an amazing deal. Tho I prefer that you pay.

@skorupion said:

@blurry said:
    ? I'm only playing $6 for the missing service time. You have to pay for the contract period before I send the $6.

Yep, and even if he doesn't pay I am not missing out as its still an amazing deal. Tho I prefer that you pay.

Maybe he's legit, but it's always suspicious if this is someone's first post

@angstrom said: So you signed up here to offer a service transfer of your VPS?

He didn't cancel two weeks before end of the vps, and if he doesn't pay collection agency will knock at his door, as per german providers.

• As I said. I have a billing problem. If they take credit card like a decent provider instead of cursing me with paypal I wouldn't have this problem!

• axelblazeaxelblaze Member
    edited March 2021

NVM

@blurry said:
    As I said. I have a billing problem. If they take credit card like a decent provider instead of cursing me with paypal I wouldn't have this problem!

But until now, you paid them via PayPal, no?

• blurryblurry Member
    edited March 2021

not going to bother replying to you @angstrom anymore after this. I was paying with credit card and sometimes paypal until I stop using them. Now they are a big headache.

• @blurry said: As I said. I have a billing problem. If they take credit card like a decent provider instead of cursing me with paypal I wouldn't have this problem!

Using CC in Germany is uncommon, at least for the most of us. If you were able to read, you maybe should look into the payment methods before renting a server.
    No reason to blame phpf..

Thanked by 1dataforest