Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

THE HOTTEST RYZEN DEALS ON LET: BY RackNerd + MARCH MADNESS GIVEAWAY (JOIN IN ON THE FUN). - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

THE HOTTEST RYZEN DEALS ON LET: BY RackNerd + MARCH MADNESS GIVEAWAY (JOIN IN ON THE FUN).

Comments

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited March 2021

#demand a giveaway

• @dustinc said:
    Who's in for another giveaway? Show some demand by commenting :) If we see enough demand, we'll do another giveaway!

Yes!

• Down for giveaway but everything seems to be us only, some love for peeps up north in Canada as well?

• NERD HYPE!

@dustinc said: Who's in for another giveaway? Show some demand by commenting If we see enough demand, we'll do another giveaway!

• We're all about giving back to the community. We believe it's the right thing to do, since we scammed everyone years ago! We were voted as LowEndTalk's #1 TOP PROVIDER. Because of the zombie accounts :) Let's goooooo!!!

We're going to be giving away 5x FREE AMD RYZEN KVM VPS in New York - no gimmicks, no obligation to renew, no payment requires, no credit card on file required - just a FREE VM for one year straight! Expect performance, expect great support, just as if it was a paid service! Why? After getting booted from QuadraNet we need to fill up those empty ColoCrossing machines!

Here's what we're giving away:

[RYZEN-NVMe] 1.5 GB Ryzen KVM VPS
    1x AMD Ryzen 3900X CPU Core
    20 GB NVMe SSD Storage
    1.5 GB DDR4 RAM
    3000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
    1Gbps Public Network Port
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
    Available in New York
    JUST $27.49/Year - WOW!!
    INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.alphracks.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=479

All you have to do is comment:

WE BOUGHT LOWENDTALK

• hmm no provider tag....

• @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    We're all about giving back to the community.

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.” – Fulton J. Sheen

Thanked by 2dustinc themew
  • lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@SCAM_DONT_BUY

Lollollolllolllolll. I almost spit out laughing.

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

Was gonna say you shouldn't do identity theft but then I realized you nowhere explicitly state RackNerd :joy:

• fadedmaplefadedmaple Member
    edited March 2021

@cablepick said:

@dustinc said:

@fadedmaple said:
    Great, I got a email of free upgrade to SSD in DC02

Hi @fadedmaple -- that's true! We are upgrading quite a bit of our nodes in DC-02 from SSD Cached configurations to Pure SSD :) At no cost to our customers, we make the investments that keep our customers happy, our company moving forward and reducing churn by providing value.

I covered the concept here: https://blog.racknerd.com/how-to-choose-your-products-by-dustin-b-cisneros-ceo-of-racknerd/

Happy to have you with us!

Is LAXKVM308 on the list to get upgraded?

My node is E5 1st GEN. Your number looks like newer hardware. Probably the oldest hardware was phased out first.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@dev_vps said:
    Always my vote for the giveaway

Love it! Lets make it happen!

Thanked by 1dev_vps

@cablepick said:

@dustinc said:

@fadedmaple said:
    Great, I got a email of free upgrade to SSD in DC02

Hi @fadedmaple -- that's true! We are upgrading quite a bit of our nodes in DC-02 from SSD Cached configurations to Pure SSD :) At no cost to our customers, we make the investments that keep our customers happy, our company moving forward and reducing churn by providing value.

I covered the concept here: https://blog.racknerd.com/how-to-choose-your-products-by-dustin-b-cisneros-ceo-of-racknerd/

Happy to have you with us!

Is LAXKVM308 on the list to get upgraded?

As of now, this particular node is in consideration - so I don't have a solid answer for this one yet.

@netcam said:
    hot deals ever
    thank you Racknerd

Hi @netcam
    RackNerd does provide the hottest deals ever B) I have to agree with you.

Thank You for supporting us.

@ofit said:
    i'm late all the time but anyway nice to see giveaway

Hi @ofit -- never late, we have plenty of giveaways so there's always several chances to win :)

@merlinvn said:

RACKNERDGANG

Oh man! I really dig it :)

Thanked by 1merlinvn
  • @dustinc said:

@ofit said:
    i'm late all the time but anyway nice to see giveaway

Hi @ofit -- never late, we have plenty of giveaways so there's always several chances to win :)

and that is going to happen now :D

@dev_vps said:

@dustinc said:
    Who's in for another giveaway? Show some demand by commenting :) If we see enough demand, we'll do another giveaway!

can ZarinOS be installed on these VPS?
    https://zorinos.com/download/#core

Hello @dev_vps - we can download and mount the ISO for you free of charge on demand (once you're ready just open a support ticket and we'll take care of it right away) -- we're here 24x7 to help.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited March 2021

@dustinc said:

@dev_vps said:

In case, I am getting any VPS - I will be more than happy to run the algorithms executions and share the performance result with the group.

Anyone tried Visual Studio for Linux?

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    We're all about giving back to the community. We believe it's the right thing to do, since we scammed everyone years ago! We were voted as LowEndTalk's #1 TOP PROVIDER. Because of the zombie accounts :) Let's goooooo!!!

We're going to be giving away 5x FREE AMD RYZEN KVM VPS in New York - no gimmicks, no obligation to renew, no payment requires, no credit card on file required - just a FREE VM for one year straight! Expect performance, expect great support, just as if it was a paid service! Why? After getting booted from QuadraNet we need to fill up those empty ColoCrossing machines!

Here's what we're giving away:

[RYZEN-NVMe] 1.5 GB Ryzen KVM VPS
    1x AMD Ryzen 3900X CPU Core
    20 GB NVMe SSD Storage
    1.5 GB DDR4 RAM
    3000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
    1Gbps Public Network Port
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
    Available in New York
    JUST $27.49/Year - WOW!!
    INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.alphracks.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=479

All you have to do is comment:

WE BOUGHT LOWENDTALK

Happy to see you here participating in THE HOTTEST RYZEN DEALS ON LET thread.

I believe @FAT32 did an awesome job to combat "zombie accounts" with his strict requirements (which was great).

We are for sure LET's #1 TOP PROVIDER, thanks to this community :)

@dev_vps said:

@dustinc said:

@dev_vps said:

In case, I am getting any VPS - I will be more than happy to run the algorithms executions and share the performance result with the group.

Awesome :)

I believe you have a chance at winning, we're giving back to the community here within this thread the next few days!

Thanked by 1dev_vps
  • barkbark Member

TEAR OPEN THAT RACKNERDGANG SWAGBAG!

SUN'S OVER THE YARDARM AND TIME'S A WASTIN.

@dustinc We aren't getting any younger and hell yeah I desperately need that hot looking RackNerd backpack. And throw in an extra large slice of Ryzen a la mode for dessert too, if you please!

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

1 TOP PROVIDER

Hi All! Wanted to share some additional pictures with you, these items will be given away (and some of you have already won and we've distributed inventory within this thread). We have a big replenishment delivery coming in to the office today, including coffee mugs, traveler mugs, and more.

Here's what we have left, but we have a lot more coming in, including pens and stickers too! We will have more Northface RackNerd-branded backpacks coming in too.

Stay active in this thread, we'll be doing another giveaway today :)

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

I am not from us , So I want free ryzen vps instead :)

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @dustinc said:
    Hi All! Wanted to share some additional pictures with you, these items will be given away (and some of you have already won and we've distributed inventory within this thread). We have a big replenishment delivery coming in to the office today, including coffee mugs, traveler mugs, and more.

Here's what we have left, but we have a lot more coming in, including pens and stickers too! We will have more Northface RackNerd-branded backpacks coming in too.

Stay active in this thread, we'll be doing another giveaway today :)

Oh man, these are calling my names!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • CybrCybr Member

Great deal!

Thank god the Intel ones don't go over 6GB ram or I wouldn't be able to help myself... Really don't need it right now and spent too much on deals this month already.

• i need a new backpack lol mine was stolen recently.

• @dustinc said: We have a big replenishment delivery coming in to the office today, including coffee mugs, traveler mugs, and more.

That floor mat... when to Europe?!

• @dustinc said:

@dev_vps said:

Awesome :)

I believe you have a chance at winning, we're giving back to the community here within this thread the next few days!

Thank you. :)

Just in! Which one do you guys prefer to drink out of?

Let me know :)

Thanked by 1suricloud