Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Ryzen 3900X Servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Ryzen 3900X Servers

8QE8QE Member

Could anyone advise where sell 3900X servers?

Thanks

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

If you're looking to rent VPS or bare metal AMD Ryzen 3900x, we can help! Multiple regions available.

[email protected]

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Dedicated? WebNX has been good to deal with. Check their WHT offers/promos

VPS? BuyVM

• 8QE8QE Member

@Harambe said:
    Dedicated? WebNX has been good to deal with. Check their WHT offers/promos

VPS? BuyVM

Dedicated please ,thank you for help

• cociucociu Member

@8QE said: Dedicated please ,thank you for help

budget ? i have 200 prepared for vps production but if your budget is realistic i can give some. Located in oradea or bucharest (what you prefere).

• AvoroAvoro Member, Host Rep

Hi,

we can also offer 3900X and AMD Ryzen Threadripper.

• @cociu said:

@8QE said: Dedicated please ,thank you for help

budget ? i have 200 prepared for vps production but if your budget is realistic i can give some. Located in oradea or bucharest (what you prefere).

Why not offer some dedicated server to the public, new and old servers I'm interested.

• cociucociu Member

@ServerNotFound said: Why not offer some dedicated server to the public, new and old servers I'm interested.

verry soon , we are delay inour last offer sowe are focused in this after thiswill came some.

• @cociu said:

@ServerNotFound said: Why not offer some dedicated server to the public, new and old servers I'm interested.

verry soon , we are delay inour last offer sowe are focused in this after thiswill came some.

I see, can't wait to see what offers you have in store.