Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching for Path.net based provider in Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Searching for Path.net based provider in Europe

Hello there!

I’m searching for providers with path.net based ddos protection in Europe. I’m aware of Tempest and BuyVM, but Tempest had ridiculous prices, while BuyVM, while being incredibly cheap, has an even more ridiculous network latency. Are there any other reasonably priced providers powered by Path?

Thanks!

Comments

  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member

    @OpenSource said:
    Hello there!

    I’m searching for providers with path.net based ddos protection in Europe. I’m aware of Tempest and BuyVM, but Tempest had ridiculous prices, while BuyVM, while being incredibly cheap, has an even more ridiculous network latency. Are there any other reasonably priced providers powered by Path?

    Thanks!

    https://fastgood.cheap/

  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

    As I mentioned in PM we're adding another transit provider in LUX in the next week or two :) We got GTT signed & paid for, they're working on provisioning.

    I'll talk to Path to see if they have a Germany route we can take as well.

    Francisco

    Thanked by 1OpenSource
    BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • @Francisco said:
    As I mentioned in PM we're adding another transit provider in LUX in the next week or two :) We got GTT signed & paid for, they're working on provisioning.

    I'll talk to Path to see if they have a Germany route we can take as well.

    Francisco

    Of course, no problem. I will be monitoring the situation on BuyVM, but I also wanna see if there are any other offers as well ;)

  • @K4Y5 said:

    @OpenSource said:
    Hello there!

    I’m searching for providers with path.net based ddos protection in Europe. I’m aware of Tempest and BuyVM, but Tempest had ridiculous prices, while BuyVM, while being incredibly cheap, has an even more ridiculous network latency. Are there any other reasonably priced providers powered by Path?

    Thanks!

    https://fastgood.cheap/

    Please next time avoid comments such as this if you have nothing to offer. I understand hosting CAN BE EXPENSIVE but paying $140 (From Path's Tempest) for 32 GB of RAM and a 2010 CPU with 4 cores and less than 3Ghz is not a way to go, at least for me. If you think differently then go right ahead and purchase it. Tempest only ticks GOOD and EXPENSIVE, but not fast, which is not ideal ;) If I'm gonna buy something with an EXPENSIVE mark on it, then it better be fast as well. FastVM is cheap, fast, but yet not good (in terms of latency), they'll just have to work on that ;P

  • coldcold Member

    I can only recommend @Francisco !

  • @cold said:
    I can only recommend @Francisco !

    Thanks for your recommendation, but I feel like you didn't read my initial post...

  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member

    @OpenSource said:

    @K4Y5 said:

    @OpenSource said:
    Hello there!

    I’m searching for providers with path.net based ddos protection in Europe. I’m aware of Tempest and BuyVM, but Tempest had ridiculous prices, while BuyVM, while being incredibly cheap, has an even more ridiculous network latency. Are there any other reasonably priced providers powered by Path?

    Thanks!

    https://fastgood.cheap/

    Please next time avoid comments such as this if you have nothing to offer. I understand hosting CAN BE EXPENSIVE but paying $140 (From Path's Tempest) for 32 GB of RAM and a 2010 CPU with 4 cores and less than 3Ghz is not a way to go, at least for me. If you think differently then go right ahead and purchase it. Tempest only ticks GOOD and EXPENSIVE, but not fast, which is not ideal ;) If I'm gonna buy something with an EXPENSIVE mark on it, then it better be fast as well. FastVM is cheap, fast, but yet not good (in terms of latency), they'll just have to work on that ;P

    Whatever floats your boat..

Sign In or Register to comment.