Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any best Storage provider?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any best Storage provider?

OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

Best storage server provider with best minimum pricing structure, To store more than 10tb of data with 500mbps bandwidth.

Comments

• Check stocks availability with @hotlineservers

• Because they honest they are not the best provider of storage :)

Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • @OBHost said:
    Best storage server provider with best minimum pricing structure, To store more than 10tb of data with 500mbps bandwidth.

Hetzner.

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@seriesn said:

Hetzner.

Do you mean their storage boxes?

• setup owned colo

• @NetDynamics24 said:

@seriesn said:

Hetzner.

Yeah the SX series. If OP is looking for 10+TB storage, I doubt anyone can beat hetzners pricing.

• @seriesn said:
    Yeah the SX series. If OP is looking for 10+TB storage, I doubt anyone can beat hetzners pricing.

Their AX series are also good enough and are cheaper than the SX ones.

• @ankursharma8715 said:

@seriesn said:

Their AX series are also good enough and are cheaper than the SX ones.

For same amount of storage?

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@seriesn said:

@NetDynamics24 said:

@seriesn said:

Hetzner.

Damn that is really good pricing for storage. I haven't looked at Hetzner offerings in a while

• @seriesn said:
    For same amount of storage?

Not the same storage but for the minimum requirements for the OP.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • TejyTejy Member

Go for a S3 bucket with Oracle Cloud, Alibaba or Scaleway.

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2021

Storage boxes are not the same as dedicated servers. It is not clear what OP is looking for.

• time4vps works good for me.

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

What we offer and What we need are the two different things..
    And you will not able to understand this.

You are comparing our max 2TB storage package offer with 10tb..

@mhosting_in said:
    setup owned colo

We can do that but drives cost sucks, And customer's don't want to pay alot for their backups.

As well as, For the safe side we take backups of our all customers accounts of cPanel and direct admin servers of all locations (free of cost)
    Personally we need more than 10TB and if we put the customer orders and requirements then that will be extra Tbs..

@NetDynamics24 said:
    Storage boxes are not the same as dedicated servers. It is not clear what OP is looking for.

Dedicated will be best for me, Different services different backups..
    All can be easily connected with the dedicated and even we can host any application to manage the customer and company backup data easily..

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@OBHost said: Dedicated will be best for me

Preferred location? Budget?

edited March 2021

@thedp said:

@OBHost said: Dedicated will be best for me

Preferred location? Budget?

1 from Europe and 1 from Canada/USA, Budget is not fixed depend on offer.
    Send me if you have over the PM

• @OBHost said:

@mhosting_in said:
    setup owned colo

We can do that but drives cost sucks, And customer's don't want to pay alot for their backups.

As well as, For the safe side we take backups of our all customers accounts of cPanel and direct admin servers of all locations (free of cost)
    Personally we need more than 10TB and if we put the customer orders and requirements then that will be extra Tbs..

it's a one-time setup fee and you pay only colo charges only also you can resell storage.

@mhosting_in said:

@OBHost said:

@mhosting_in said:
    setup owned colo

it's a one-time setup fee and you pay only colo charges only also you can resell storage.

We are already doing that but right now we don't have any plan to invest for the 4x 10TB or 8x 10TB hardware..