Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Spearware Networks - Affordable VPS' in Tampa, FL - 30% off ALL SERVICES!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Spearware Networks - Affordable VPS' in Tampa, FL - 30% off ALL SERVICES!

SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider
edited March 9 in Offers

Spearware Networks provides KVM powered VPS hosting at affordable prices in Tampa, FL, US.

Our Tampa location is excellent for Latin America based customers, with latency under 70 ms to Costa Rica!

We pride ourselves in providing prompt and professional support.

Have a question?: Drop us a message at sales[at]SpearwareNetworks.com and one of our friendly staff members will be glad to help!

30% all orders with promo code LET-MARCH!

The Offer

VPS512

  • 512 MB RAM
  • 20 GB SSD Storage
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • 1 IP Address
  • 200Mbps port speed
    Price: $3.50/mo ($2.45/mo with promo code LET-MARCH)
    Order Now

VPS1024

  • 1 GB RAM
  • 30 GB SSD Storage
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • 1 IP Address
  • 200Mbps port speed
    Price: $6.50/mo ($4.55/mo with promo code LET-MARCH)
    Order Now

VPS2048

  • 2 GB RAM
  • 40 GB SSD Storage
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • 1 IP Address
  • 400Mbps port speed
    Price: $9.50/mo ($6.65/mo with promo code LET-MARCH)
    Order Now

VPS4096

  • 4 GB RAM
  • 50 GB SSD Storage
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • 1 IP Address
  • 400Mbps port speed
    Price: $12.50/mo ($8.75/mo with promo code LET-MARCH)
    Order Now

Frequently Asked Questions

What can I use as a test IP?

Tampa, FL: 204.9.38.10
Tampa, FL Looking Glass: https://tpa-lg.as212647.net/

Do you own your hardware?

We do! We own all of our VPS nodes and host them in high security datacenters.

What CPUs do you use?

We use at least Xeon E5-2690 V1's.

What are your bandwidth providers?

Our current providers are Cogent, GTT, and Hurricane Electric.

Where are your servers located?

Our VPS are based out of beautiful Tampa, FL.

Do you provide refunds?

Yes, you are eligible for a refund if you cancel and request it during the first 30 days.

What kind of software is not allowed?

We do not allow virtual currency mining, gaming servers, or IRC servers to be run on our VPS. Please note, however, that this is not an exhaustive list and that you should check our Terms of Service or contact us if you have any questions about what is allowed.

Contact Us

Website: https://spearwarenetworks.com
Email: sales[at]spearwarenetworks.com
Twitter: Follow Us

Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

«1

Comments

  • codydobycodydoby Member

    Thanks for the offer. Suddenly remembered, it seems that few providers restrict internet speed? It’s a bit unsuitable to see that while limiting the Internet speed, it also limits the monthly traffic.

    SOMETIMES WE JUST HAVE TO LET THINGS GO.

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider
    edited March 9

    @codydoby said:
    Thanks for the offer. Suddenly remembered, it seems that few providers restrict internet speed? It’s a bit unsuitable to see that while limiting the Internet speed, it also limits the monthly traffic.

    I only limit by port speed, not both speed and traffic quotas. I want to ensure a quality experience for all customers to ensure that no one has slow connectivity to the internet.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • codydobycodydoby Member

    @SWN_Michael said:

    @codydoby said:
    Thanks for the offer. Suddenly remembered, it seems that few providers restrict internet speed? It’s a bit unsuitable to see that while limiting the Internet speed, it also limits the monthly traffic.

    I only limit by port speed, not both speed and traffic quotas. I want to ensure a quality experience for all customers to ensure that no one has slow connectivity to the internet.

    Strange, when I reply to the post, I see that there is a total traffic limit.

    SOMETIMES WE JUST HAVE TO LET THINGS GO.

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @codydoby said:

    @SWN_Michael said:

    @codydoby said:
    Thanks for the offer. Suddenly remembered, it seems that few providers restrict internet speed? It’s a bit unsuitable to see that while limiting the Internet speed, it also limits the monthly traffic.

    I only limit by port speed, not both speed and traffic quotas. I want to ensure a quality experience for all customers to ensure that no one has slow connectivity to the internet.

    Strange, when I reply to the post, I see that there is a total traffic limit.

    Refresh the page, I forgot to update the bandwidth in my post template

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    FLASH OFFER!!! Next 10 signups will get $10 in account credit (must have an active service, and new customers only) Simply post your order number and I'll give the credit!

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • @SWN_Michael said: Simply post your order number and I'll give the credit!

    Order no. 5477290611 - please double my... ah, whatever.

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @brueggus said:

    @SWN_Michael said: Simply post your order number and I'll give the credit!

    Order no. 5477290611 - please double my... ah, whatever.

    Account credit added! Thanks for ordering.

    Thanked by 1brueggus

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    9 spots left!

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • appcomqappcomq Member

    can I use 200mbps long time?

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @appcomq said:
    can I use 200mbps long time?

    Yep sure can!

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    Come on!! 9 spots left, lets do this!

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member

    @SWN_Michael said:
    Come on!! 9 spots left, lets do this!

    Do you support Windows OS?

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @dev_vps said:

    @SWN_Michael said:
    Come on!! 9 spots left, lets do this!

    Do you support Windows OS?

    If you provide your own license, yes. I've got a Server 2019 ISO uploaded.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member

    @SWN_Michael said:

    @dev_vps said:

    @SWN_Michael said:
    Come on!! 9 spots left, lets do this!

    Do you support Windows OS?

    If you provide your own license, yes. I've got a Server 2019 ISO uploaded.

    Thank you.

    Order Number is: 3931338390
    Please add credit to the account.

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @dev_vps said:

    @SWN_Michael said:

    @dev_vps said:

    @SWN_Michael said:
    Come on!! 9 spots left, lets do this!

    Do you support Windows OS?

    If you provide your own license, yes. I've got a Server 2019 ISO uploaded.

    Thank you.

    Order Number is: 3931338390
    Please add credit to the account.

    Added! Enjoy the service!

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    8 spots left!

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    7 spots left thanks to @mtsbatalha Hope you enjoy your service!

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • TsukihiTsukihi Member

    My invoice has been cancelled automatically, please check it.
    Invoice #238

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @Tsukihi said:
    My invoice has been cancelled automatically, please check it.
    Invoice #238

    Sounds like you got caught by the fraud check. Taking a look.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @SWN_Michael said:

    @Tsukihi said:
    My invoice has been cancelled automatically, please check it.
    Invoice #238

    Sounds like you got caught by the fraud check. Taking a look.

    Please use valid information and place the order again.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • TsukihiTsukihi Member

    Paid, and thanks
    Order Number: 2749572066

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider
    edited March 13

    @Tsukihi said:
    Paid, and thanks
    Order Number: 2749572066

    Thanks for contacting via LiveChat and explaining everything, Credit added! 6 spots left!

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • EnvidaEnvida Member

    @SWN_Michael said:
    FLASH OFFER!!! Next 10 signups will get $10 in account credit (must have an active service, and new customers only) Simply post your order number and I'll give the credit!

    Thanks for the flash offer. Just ordered.
    Order Number: 5971391619

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider
    edited March 13

    @Envida said:

    @SWN_Michael said:
    FLASH OFFER!!! Next 10 signups will get $10 in account credit (must have an active service, and new customers only) Simply post your order number and I'll give the credit!

    Thanks for the flash offer. Just ordered.
    Order Number: 5971391619

    Credit added, enjoy! 5 spots left!

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    Come on!! Just a few spots left!!! 5 spots currently left.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • JabJabJabJab Member

    @SWN_Michael said: FLASH OFFER!!! Next 10 signups will get $10 in account credit (must have an active service, and new customers only)

    Confused.

    So active service or new customer? You can't be both at the same time :D

  • skorupionskorupion Member
    edited March 13

    @JabJab said: So active service or new customer? You can't be both at the same time

    This service must be the first service to order on your account to be ordered what's so confusing?

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @JabJab said:

    @SWN_Michael said: FLASH OFFER!!! Next 10 signups will get $10 in account credit (must have an active service, and new customers only)

    Confused.

    So active service or new customer? You can't be both at the same time :D

    New customers only, however you have to have paid for the first month of service before I give the credit

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider
    edited March 18

    We still have 5 spots left for this promo!

    The deal with FiberLight fell through, so I signed a contract with Cogent today. Install should be completed within 20 business days, still working on a way to pick up IPv6 routes from Google/HE. IPv6 will be ready in roughly 30 business days, if not sooner. In other news, the Cogent pipe is going to be 10G, so we'll be increasing port speeds when the new service is deployed.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • TsukihiTsukihi Member
    edited March 18

    :p

  • edited March 18

    deleted

    Thanked by 1SWN_Michael
  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider
    edited March 18

    @SpearwareSucks said:
    A word of caution to any people considering this company.

    He already deadpooled ""Spearware Networks"" once before https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_fl/L17000081827

    He blamed his poor choice of business partners (only one is registered on the LLC which looks like it is a brother or cousin) and the business partners pushing frequent aggressive sales

    Now he is back with the same name https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_fl/L20000299549

    Doing the same frequent aggressive sales and looking at expanding while he has not enough customers to fill his first server or rack it looks like he only has a small amount of customers https://dnslytics.com/bgp/as212647

    This company is being run by someone who still has a day job https://linkedin.com/in/michaelkspears (netgate being evil is another topic)

    He talks ""we"" and ""our"" but it looks like a single guy doing all this work pretending to be a bigger than the company is

    Why is the fiberlight deal fall throiugh?

    30% off! ""flash offer!"" that is 5 days long.. it looks like another deadpool is coming in the future

    I'm going to ignore your username and just respond to your other "points".

    1) I never used the Spearware Networks name for a hosting provider or anything for that matter until now, that was why it was dissolved.

    2) My prior LLC that was used as a hosting provider was The Winter Hill Companies, LLC (http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail?inquirytype=EntityName&directionType=Initial&searchNameOrder=WINTERHILLCOMPANIES L190001150881&aggregateId=flal-l19000115088-cc954da5-b18b-47c3-b50a-9dd0b4270f29&searchTerm=winter hill companies&listNameOrder=WINTERHILLCOMPANIES L190001150881)

    2a) You can clearly see that my current LLC does have multiple people on it. http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail?inquirytype=EntityName&directionType=Initial&searchNameOrder=SPEARWARENETWORKS L200002995490&aggregateId=flal-l20000299549-736ceee5-bd89-4980-b7f6-b14513d98bb0&searchTerm=spearware networks&listNameOrder=SPEARWARENETWORKS L170000818270

    3) You can't base the number of customers someone has based on how many mail/dns servers someone has on their /24.

    4) FiberLight deal fell through because they lied about knowing where their equipment is.

    5) Many people starting companies work dayjobs. Also, nice job doxxing.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    One more thing... I stated in that thread, this was longterm expansion plans. I'm not starting another location for at least 6 months to a year.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • edited March 18

    deleted

  • edited March 18

    deleted

  • @SpearwareSucks said:
    if you only have one /24 and it is under 30% used this is an indication you dont have many customers

    How many customers do you expect a new company to have?

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @SpearwareSucks said:
    if you only have one /24 and it is under 30% used this is an indication you dont have many customers

    You don't need to know how many customers I have. Why does that matter to anyone?? Just know that I'm breaking even currently.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @SpearwareSucks said:
    that is not doxxing you did not hide your name or your company name or try to make yourself invisible everything is clear and open

    Posting my linkedin counts as doxxing as I didn't share it.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • edited March 18

    deleted

    Thanked by 1SWN_Michael
  • DataGizmosDataGizmos Member
    edited March 18

    @SpearwareSucks With all due respect, he just started this company (yes its his second one, but stay on track here). The fact that he actually has customers for this venture is terrific. The fact that he is here responding to customers and unique gadflies is terrific as well. Contracts falling apart are a business fact of life. I'm sure in the future he will only mention signed sealed and delivered contracts/features to eliminate a whole bunch of naïve questioning.

    Finally, if you think 5 day flash sale is long, I refer you to the one shared provider selling last chance deals for 2 years and the other with the for a limited time only double bandwidth. or the ones with short holiday sales but still provisioning in Feb/March.

    If you are an aggrieved customer from his past, these things are best resolved in private with a man to man conversation. Public arguments are rarely fruitful.

    Just my 2 cents

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider
    edited March 18

    @SpearwareSucks said:
    It is the first on search for your name

    You dont think people will search u?
    But I removed the link sorry

    but everything else is fact

    IT is just a warning for other people

    @SpearwareSucks are you a customer? If not, I'd be willing to give you a few months free so that you can actually see we're providing a quality product with no plans to go anywhere. PM to discuss.

    Thanked by 1SpearwareSucks

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • edited March 18

    deleted

  • edited March 18

    i delete my posts and go to bed sorry pls delete ur quote with my post

  • @SpearwareSucks said:
    i delete my posts and go to bed sorry

    Come on... That's all you've got? :(

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider
    edited March 18

    @SpearwareSucks said:
    I dont like these kids in their moms basements making up they are big companies with huge presence and deadpooling making customers lose money and have problems

    It is just a warning and is a fair warning

    @DataGizmos said:
    @SpearwareSucks With all due respect, he just started this company (yes its his second one, but stay on track here). The fact that he actually has customers for this venture is terrific. The fact that he is here responding to customers and unique gadflies is terrific as well. Contracts falling apart are a business fact of life. I'm sure in the future he will only mention signed sealed and delivered contracts/features to eliminate a whole bunch of naïve questioning.

    Finally, if you think 5 day flash sale is long, I refer you to the one shared provider selling last chance deals for 2 years and the other with the for a limited time only double bandwidth. or the ones with short holiday sales but still provisioning in Feb/March.

    If you are an aggrieved customer from his past, these things are best resolved in private with a man to man conversation. Public arguments are rarely fruitful.

    Just my 2 cents

    I'm not a kid in my mothers basement (I hate those providers also). Also Florida doesn't have basements :smile:. I haven't lived with my parents in years.

    I'm not trying to pretend I'm larger than I am. Spearware Networks is myself, my wife, and one other business partner, you can see this by looking at SunBiz (http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail?inquirytype=EntityName&directionType=Initial&searchNameOrder=SPEARWARENETWORKS L200002995490&aggregateId=flal-l20000299549-736ceee5-bd89-4980-b7f6-b14513d98bb0&searchTerm=spearware networks&listNameOrder=SPEARWARENETWORKS L170000818270). I own the hardware, have my own ASN, and am trying to do right by my customers so I can grow. Yes I might be a little cocky at times, but who isn't.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @SpearwareSucks said:
    i delete my posts and go to bed sorry pls delete ur quote with my post

    Not happening. Once you put something on the internet it's there forever.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • @SpearwareSucks said:
    I dont like these kids in their moms basements making up they are big companies with huge presence and deadpooling making customers lose money and have problems

    It is just a warning and is a fair warning

    History lesson from an old dude - Hewlett and Packard started in a shed, jobs and Wozniak (you do know them?) started in a garage. Not exactly moms basement but in Calif basements are hard to come by (pesky earthquakes and such).

    Thanked by 1SWN_Michael
  • btw No reason why I want you to delete my posts I thought it was better to remove the conversation and not continue to shit on you i respect the way u handled it and i am sorry for being a dick

    Mayb I was too quick to judge because I keep seeing u talking crap in discord one thing then posting things here the opposite and its annoying

    I can't change my username or delete it if i could i would

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider
    edited March 18

    @SpearwareSucks said:
    btw No reason why I want you to delete my posts I thought it was better to remove the conversation and not continue to shit on you i respect the way u handled it and i am sorry for being a dick

    Mayb I was too quick to judge because I keep seeing u talking crap in discord one thing then posting things here the opposite and its annoying

    I can't change my username or delete it if i could i would

    You can change your username by going to https://support.lowendtalk.com/ and submitting a ticket. Also I didn't talk crap. My prior business partners weren't the best fit, and that's what I said on discord, however the way things were worded could've been better.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • on discord you say my offerings are less aggressive now far less rapid expansion

    after u post 2 sale threads and an expansion thread

    this is annoying for everyone and makes u look like a dumb kid in a basement

    i asked to change my username to spearwareisok

    ok

Sign In or Register to comment.