Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
QuickPacket Dual E5 Overstock Sale 2x 2620v2/32GB RAM/1TB HD or 500GB SSD/50TB Transfer = $39.99/mo!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

QuickPacket Dual E5 Overstock Sale 2x 2620v2/32GB RAM/1TB HD or 500GB SSD/50TB Transfer = $39.99/mo!

qpsqps Member, Provider

QuickPacket™ is pleased to offer premium dedicated servers with high-quality, major brand hardware backed by a 100% uptime guarantee.

Why Choose QuickPacket™?
- Founded in 2003; registered NC Limited Liability Company.
- We are not resellers - we own all of our server hardware.
- We operate our own fully-redundant network and have IP addresses directly from ARIN.
- Data center staffed 24x7 by on-site technicians.
- We keep spare parts on-site for hardware replacement.
- We have flexible month-to-month terms that do not require a long-term commitment.
- We provide a private VLAN on every server.

===================DEDICATED=SERVERS===================

WOW - HUGE SAVINGS!
Please use the promo code below. The promo code discount will reflect on the second page of the order form.

***** ASK US ABOUT ADDITIONAL IP ADDRESSES - WE HAVE /24, 2x /25, 4x /26, OR 8x /27 IN STOCK *****

SuperMicro - Intel Dual Xeon E5-2620v2
- Dual Hex Core 2.1 GHz / 2x 15MB Cache / HyperThreading (24 Threads!)
- 32GB RAM standard (upgrade to 64GB +$20, 96GB +$30, 128GB +$40, 256GB +$80)
- 1TB Hard Drive or 500GB SSD
- 5 IP Addresses on Private VLAN with Reverse DNS
- Dedicated KVM over IP / IPMI
- 50TB Bandwidth / 1 Gbps Port
- Unmanaged
- Located in Charlotte, NC (US East Coast - 5ms to Atlanta, 8ms to Ashburn, 13ms to NYC, 19ms to Miami)

SAVE $60 - $39.99 per month! - USE PROMO CODE 3GA081EUMK
Click here to order now!

Terms of Service - includes Acceptable Use Policy and Service Level Agreement

Note: All add-ons (network upgrades, hardware and software pricing) are listed on the order form. If something is not listed on the order form, please contact us for pricing.

***** ASK US ABOUT ADDITIONAL IP ADDRESSES - WE HAVE /24, 2x /25, 4x /26, OR 8x /27 IN STOCK *****

Charlotte Facility Information:
- Located in 125 N Myers St in Charlotte, NC.
- UPS and Generator backup power.
- Network providers include GTT and Cogent.
- Looking Glass / Test Files: http://lg.clt01.quickpacket.com

Technical Support:
- Push button reboots are provided for no charge.
- Faulty hardware replacement is included on dedicated servers.
- Dedicated servers are unmanaged. Advanced technical support is available for $100 per hour.

Acceptable Use Information:
- Warez-related, Bulk Mail, and Spam-related activities are strictly forbidden.
- CAN-SPAM, Copyright, DMCA, and other related US laws must be strictly followed.
- Legal adult content is allowed.
- Please review our Terms of Service, which includes Acceptable Use Policy and Service Level Agreement, for more information.

Ordering Information:
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Alipay, Bitcoin and PayPal for payment.
- Please contact us with questions prior to ordering.
- Orders will typically be processed within one business day after verification.
- Promotional pricing is available for new customers or existing customers adding additional servers.

Thank you for your interest! We look forward to serving you!

Thanked by 2ChrisMiller chrisfe

QuickPacket - Charlotte, Los Angeles, Chicago, Manchester UK

Comments

  • joker28joker28 Member

    amazing price.gotten one! ticket #293518

  • levnodelevnode Member

    Can you assign 2 IP ranges, for example: /26 + /27 to make it 96 IP?

  • mrclownmrclown Member

    Very good promo as usual

    Thanked by 1qps

    signature for rent - ^_^

  • qpsqps Member, Provider

    @levnode said: Can you assign 2 IP ranges, for example: /26 + /27 to make it 96 IP?

    Yes. Please submit the order and open a ticket. We will adjust the invoice before you submit payment.

    QuickPacket - Charlotte, Los Angeles, Chicago, Manchester UK

  • qpsqps Member, Provider

    Thanks for the orders so far. We only have a few of these left, so if you were thinking about buying, now's the time!

    Need more bandwidth? There's an option on the order form to DOUBLE your bandwidth to 100TB per month for only $20 more!

    QuickPacket - Charlotte, Los Angeles, Chicago, Manchester UK

  • HitmanAlexHitmanAlex Member
    edited March 17

    Tried ordering from these guys, accidently used autocomplete on sign up which caused rejection to mismatch on PP Account.

    Asked for it to be changed but knowing the time for server setup times i created a new account with correct details.

    The response i got was always the same with no other information.

    "Sorry, but we cannot proceed the order." These responses are all from Jeff

    All tickets closed along with the registered accounts (2x 1 being wrong and 1 being correct in regards to name etc) I made.

    @qps ?

  • @HitmanAlex congratulation on your first comment.

    Thanked by 1HitmanAlex
  • @Boogeyman said:
    @HitmanAlex congratulation on your first comment.

    Does it state its my first comment :open_mouth:

  • levnodelevnode Member

    It seems your IP pricing has been going up a little bit, right?

  • qpsqps Member, Provider

    @HitmanAlex said: Tried ordering from these guys, accidently used autocomplete on sign up which caused rejection to mismatch on PP Account.

    Asked for it to be changed but knowing the time for server setup times i created a new account with correct details.

    The response i got was always the same with no other information.

    "Sorry, but we cannot proceed the order." These responses are all from Jeff

    All tickets closed along with the registered accounts (2x 1 being wrong and 1 being correct in regards to name etc) I made.

    When we canceled and rejected your first order because the name on your PayPal account did not match the name you used on the order form, the message we sent to you specifically stated:

    Please do not re-order with the name of the third party in an attempt to circumvent this check, as the order will be rejected and it may result in a permanent ban from ordering our services.

    You ignored our warning and signed up again. Given this and other potential red flags, we declined to proceed with the order. The decision is final.

    QuickPacket - Charlotte, Los Angeles, Chicago, Manchester UK

  • qpsqps Member, Provider

    @levnode said: It seems your IP pricing has been going up a little bit, right?

    Our additional IP pricing is $1/IP/month, which is competitive with the market. If you prefer, you can also bring your own IPs and we can announce/route them for you.

    QuickPacket - Charlotte, Los Angeles, Chicago, Manchester UK

  • HitmanAlexHitmanAlex Member
    edited March 17

    @qps said:

    @HitmanAlex said: Tried ordering from these guys, accidently used autocomplete on sign up which caused rejection to mismatch on PP Account.

    Asked for it to be changed but knowing the time for server setup times i created a new account with correct details.

    The response i got was always the same with no other information.

    "Sorry, but we cannot proceed the order." These responses are all from Jeff

    All tickets closed along with the registered accounts (2x 1 being wrong and 1 being correct in regards to name etc) I made.

    When we canceled and rejected your first order because the name on your PayPal account did not match the name you used on the order form, the message we sent to you specifically stated:

    Please do not re-order with the name of the third party in an attempt to circumvent this check, as the order will be rejected and it may result in a permanent ban from ordering our services.

    You ignored our warning and signed up again. Given this and other potential red flags, we declined to proceed with the order. The decision is final.

    @qps

    I find it hilarious that you do not assist in the matter of why it was cancelled. You could of simply deleted the original account and left my active open. My IP did not change nor did my accounts etc.

    I told you the reason to why the first account was incorrect, yet your response was unprofessional or with little to no care to a potential customer.

    You must be doing well to just bat people off like this, we are only human and people make mistakes. Unless it's Jeff the robot?

    Nethermind I've chosen a "better" provider one who did not reject me let alone would completely reject me on those circumstances.

    I would appreciate if you would provide some customer support rather then shutdown and cancel off tickets to avoid supporting the "potential" custom.

  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Moderator

    @HitmanAlex just seems like you are a little butt hurt really! They saw red flags and want nothing to do with you!

  • qpsqps Member, Provider

    @HitmanAlex said: I find it hilarious that you do not assist in the matter of why it was cancelled. You could of simply deleted the original account and left my active open. My IP did not change nor did my accounts etc.

    I told you the reason to why the first account was incorrect, yet your response was unprofessional or with little to no care to a potential customer.

    You must be doing well to just bat people off like this, we are only human and people make mistakes. Unless it's Jeff the robot?

    Nethermind I've chosen a "better" provider one who did not reject me let alone would completely reject me on those circumstances.

    I would appreciate if you would provide some customer support rather then shutdown and cancel off tickets to avoid supporting the "potential" custom.

    Our e-mail to you specifically told you not to do what you did and you did it anyway because you were in a rush and couldn't be bothered to work with us about the issue. We had been corresponding with you as this was happening, so you knew we were around. It wasn't like there was going to be a huge wait for us to respond.

    Additionally, not only did your name change, your address changed significantly, your phone number changed significantly. These are all big red flags when it comes to screening orders for fraud.

    I'm sorry that it didn't work out, and best of luck to you with your new provider.

    QuickPacket - Charlotte, Los Angeles, Chicago, Manchester UK

  • HitmanAlexHitmanAlex Member
    edited March 17

    @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @HitmanAlex just seems like you are a little butt hurt really! They saw red flags and want nothing to do with you!

    I'm allowed to voice my opinion's ...

    @qps said:

    @HitmanAlex said: I find it hilarious that you do not assist in the matter of why it was cancelled. You could of simply deleted the original account and left my active open. My IP did not change nor did my accounts etc.

    I told you the reason to why the first account was incorrect, yet your response was unprofessional or with little to no care to a potential customer.

    You must be doing well to just bat people off like this, we are only human and people make mistakes. Unless it's Jeff the robot?

    Nethermind I've chosen a "better" provider one who did not reject me let alone would completely reject me on those circumstances.

    I would appreciate if you would provide some customer support rather then shutdown and cancel off tickets to avoid supporting the "potential" custom.

    Our e-mail to you specifically told you not to do what you did and you did it anyway because you were in a rush and couldn't be bothered to work with us about the issue. We had been corresponding with you as this was happening, so you knew we were around. It wasn't like there was going to be a huge wait for us to respond.

    Additionally, not only did your name change, your address changed significantly, your phone number changed significantly. These are all big red flags when it comes to screening orders for fraud.

    I'm sorry that it didn't work out, and best of luck to you with your new provider.

    As said it was due to auto complete? I didn't know this word was unknown?

    I just see this could have been handled better but regardless i honestly couldn't care now, i don't normally voice my opinion but if I want to I have every right too.

    @PieHasBeenEaten honestly didn't expect that type of comment back but each to their own.

  • Hi
    I can contact you
    thank you

    [Sell VPS ! USA ! VietNam ]

  • I need this server: Intel Dual Xeon E5-2680v3
    but it is 96G ram
    and it costs $ 100
    If I can negotiate I will get the number of 5 children

    [Sell VPS ! USA ! VietNam ]

  • serv_eeserv_ee Member

    @keomut500 said:
    I need this server: Intel Dual Xeon E5-2680v3
    but it is 96G ram
    and it costs $ 100
    If I can negotiate I will get the number of 5 children

    Adoption is always good.

    hm. I've lost a machine.. literally lost. it responds to ping, it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is.

  • :)

    [Sell VPS ! USA ! VietNam ]

  • qpsqps Member, Provider

    We have one more of this server config available.

    QuickPacket - Charlotte, Los Angeles, Chicago, Manchester UK

  • qpsqps Member, Provider

    Four more of this server config are available.

    QuickPacket - Charlotte, Los Angeles, Chicago, Manchester UK

  • zxrlhazxrlha Member

    Yesterday I ordered one and payed with paypal, and today I received an email said "Order Not Accepted" because my paypal account is un-verified.

    Now I ordered one again and tried to pay with my Credit Card. I cannot see the payment area on my laptop(maybe blocked by some privacy settings of my browser?), and I completed the payment on my phone. Hope it works this time.

    Indeed I dislike paypal and thus I don't want to verify it. However, in the past my credit card was blocked several times due to ordering VPSes...... Fortunately I can see that you enabled 3DS verification for credit card payment, and thus I think my credit card will not be blocked this time.

    QuantumCore :) Webhorizon :) LittleCreek :D Clouveo ;) RackNerd ;) NexusBytes :* Novos :p NaranjaTech :*

  • qpsqps Member, Provider

    @zxrlha said: Yesterday I ordered one and payed with paypal, and today I received an email said "Order Not Accepted" because my paypal account is un-verified.

    Yes, this is hugely risky for us.

    @zxrlha said: (maybe blocked by some privacy settings of my browser?)

    Yes, it can be blocked by adblockers or similar.

    @zxrlha said: Hope it works this time.

    If the payment was approved with 3DS, it is likely that it will be fine. Thanks for the order.

    Thanked by 1zxrlha

    QuickPacket - Charlotte, Los Angeles, Chicago, Manchester UK

  • @HitmanAlex said:

    @qps said:

    @HitmanAlex said: Tried ordering from these guys, accidently used autocomplete on sign up which caused rejection to mismatch on PP Account.

    Asked for it to be changed but knowing the time for server setup times i created a new account with correct details.

    The response i got was always the same with no other information.

    "Sorry, but we cannot proceed the order." These responses are all from Jeff

    All tickets closed along with the registered accounts (2x 1 being wrong and 1 being correct in regards to name etc) I made.

    When we canceled and rejected your first order because the name on your PayPal account did not match the name you used on the order form, the message we sent to you specifically stated:

    Please do not re-order with the name of the third party in an attempt to circumvent this check, as the order will be rejected and it may result in a permanent ban from ordering our services.

    You ignored our warning and signed up again. Given this and other potential red flags, we declined to proceed with the order. The decision is final.

    @qps

    I find it hilarious that you do not assist in the matter of why it was cancelled. You could of simply deleted the original account and left my active open. My IP did not change nor did my accounts etc.

    I told you the reason to why the first account was incorrect, yet your response was unprofessional or with little to no care to a potential customer.

    You must be doing well to just bat people off like this, we are only human and people make mistakes. Unless it's Jeff the robot?

    Nethermind I've chosen a "better" provider one who did not reject me let alone would completely reject me on those circumstances.

    I would appreciate if you would provide some customer support rather then shutdown and cancel off tickets to avoid supporting the "potential" custom.

    You just proved he made the right decision. Your only valid whine would have been to say how many millions they lost by not taking your business.

  • @HitmanAlex said:

    @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @HitmanAlex just seems like you are a little butt hurt really! They saw red flags and want nothing to do with you!

    I'm allowed to voice my opinion's ...

    Just as he just did. He never said you couldn't.

    @qps said:

    @HitmanAlex said: I find it hilarious that you do not assist in the matter of why it was cancelled. You could of simply deleted the original account and left my active open. My IP did not change nor did my accounts etc.

    I told you the reason to why the first account was incorrect, yet your response was unprofessional or with little to no care to a potential customer.

    You must be doing well to just bat people off like this, we are only human and people make mistakes. Unless it's Jeff the robot?

    Nethermind I've chosen a "better" provider one who did not reject me let alone would completely reject me on those circumstances.

    I would appreciate if you would provide some customer support rather then shutdown and cancel off tickets to avoid supporting the "potential" custom.

    Our e-mail to you specifically told you not to do what you did and you did it anyway because you were in a rush and couldn't be bothered to work with us about the issue. We had been corresponding with you as this was happening, so you knew we were around. It wasn't like there was going to be a huge wait for us to respond.

    Additionally, not only did your name change, your address changed significantly, your phone number changed significantly. These are all big red flags when it comes to screening orders for fraud.

    I'm sorry that it didn't work out, and best of luck to you with your new provider.

    As said it was due to auto complete? I didn't know this word was unknown?

    Protip: that's an ok excuse for something minor, like a duplicate entry in the address line or the postal code not fitting in the boxes correctly. But you're supposed to review the data before you submit. You enabled and configured the autofill, not the provider. I'm seriously puzzled why you'd think that was a valid excuse for not following their instructions.

  • @TimboJones said: You just proved he made the right decision. Your only valid whine would have been to say how many millions they lost by not taking your business.

    He/She/The thing opened a new account to brag about the provider. Provider didn't care. (OP) job done. He left LET. Will open a new account for bragging again.

    Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • chrisfechrisfe Member

    Out of stock :(

    PDFEagle | Convert your PDF files into editable documents.

  • qpsqps Member, Provider

    @chrisfe said: Out of stock

    I just updated the inventory. Please try again. Thanks.

    Thanked by 1ChrisMiller

    QuickPacket - Charlotte, Los Angeles, Chicago, Manchester UK

  • chrisfechrisfe Member

    @qps said:

    @chrisfe said: Out of stock

    I just updated the inventory. Please try again. Thanks.

    Placed an order but your system has marked it as fraud.

    PDFEagle | Convert your PDF files into editable documents.

  • edited April 19

    @chrisfe said:

    @qps said:

    @chrisfe said: Out of stock

    I just updated the inventory. Please try again. Thanks.

    Placed an order but your system has marked it as fraud.

    https://quickpacket.com/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2
    This will likely get it resolved much faster than LET

    Thanked by 1chrisfe
Sign In or Register to comment.