Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Misaka.io: Secaucus, NJ (Equinix NY2) Relaunch, 1GB RAM from $5 / mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Misaka.io: Secaucus, NJ (Equinix NY2) Relaunch, 1GB RAM from $5 / mo

avelineaveline Member, Patron Provider

Hi guys,

We have recently moved our Secaucus site to Equinix NY2 and adopted a new upstream GSL Networks.

IPv6 and BGP are still in progress, I think we should be able to deliver them next month.

You can use 170.39.226.151 for testing.

Offers

S2N-1C1G

• 1 vCore
  • 1 GiB DDR4 Memory
  • 16 GiB RAID 1 NVMe SSD
  • 1 TiB Traffic fair use shared until Apr 1
  • $5 / mo

Order

For customers who want Windows, we still provide 2016 / 2019 license for free but it requires at least 32 GB disk space.

Higher plans can be found on the page below:

https://www.misaka.io/pricing/mc2/ewr02

Thanked by 1feezioxiii

Comments

• edited March 2021

@aveline said:

Does that mean traffic won't count till end of month, or traffic won't count until you own the VM?

• avelineaveline Member, Patron Provider

@t0ny0 said:

@aveline said:

Does that mean traffic won't count till end of month, or traffic won't count until you own the VM?

Both :-)

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • Might want to proofread your website since it doesn't make a good impression on potential customers. For example, I found this nugget on the homepage:

All our services are carefully designed to provide high performance, reliable and scalable at a reasonably price.

Might want to change it to:

All our services are carefully designed to provide high performance, reliability and scalability at a reasonable price.

Thanked by 1aveline
  • I have an instance in Reston, fantastic network and superb panel, keep it up!

• avelineaveline Member, Patron Provider

@stevewatson301 said:
    Might want to proofread your website since it doesn't make a good impression on potential customers. For example, I found this nugget on the homepage:

All our services are carefully designed to provide high performance, reliable and scalable at a reasonably price.

Might want to change it to:

All our services are carefully designed to provide high performance, reliability and scalability at a reasonable price.

Thank you, Just fixed it.

Must be in a bad mood when writing these. Writing anything other than code is always difficult for me and probably it's time to find someone else to do this.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@aveline said: it's time to find someone else to do this.

...or... just leave it? I mean, does anyone really care? Every provider claims to be reliable, high performance, 24/7 support, machine learning, blockchain, yada yada...

But maybe there's something you have and the average WHMCS + Virtualizor provider doesn't...?

• @brueggus said:

...or... just leave it? I mean, does anyone really care?

Yes!? I mean, it reflects poorly.

• @brueggus said:
    I mean, does anyone really care?

If it didn't matter then people would actively give money to Nigerian scams ignoring the spelling mistakes and generally poor English, for example.

@TimboJones said:

@brueggus said:

...or... just leave it? I mean, does anyone really care?

Yes!? I mean, it reflects poorly.

s/leave/replace

@stevewatson301 said:

@brueggus said:
    I mean, does anyone really care?

If it didn't matter then people would actively give money to Nigerian scams ignoring the spelling mistakes and generally poor English, for example.

In fact people do.

Anyways - I wasn't referring to the spelling mistakes. These should be corrected.

What I was trying to suggest is finding a more creative and unique description for the business. I honestly do not care whether a provider claims to be reliable, have top-notch support or place their servers to the most secure datacenter of the world.