Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shared hosting Calendar - Google Help!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shared hosting Calendar - Google Help!

So I have a shared hosting lets say mydomain.com.. it works great and my site is hosted all good. I receive all emails there on [email protected]

I "pop" all my emails on my personal Gmail ([email protected]). I have added the [email protected] in gmail so I can send emails seamlessly without need to login to my shared host.

The challenge is now with managing calendars.

I get calendar invites sent to [email protected].. they show on my gmail. I click on the response (yes/ no/ maybe), and my personal email gets added to the calendar invite and not the original one.

The good thing is my gmail calendar gets blocked, but bad is that my personal email responded rather than the shared hosting one...

What can I do to ensure that the responses go out via [email protected] and not my personal gmail getting added... but the event gets added to my google calendar...

Thanks in advance

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

I let people use Calendly to schedule event, and decline email invitations.

• @yoursunny said:
    I let people use Calendly to schedule event, and decline email invitations.

Actually I got an invite from calendly.com to my work email that I accepted via google.m and my personal email got added to the invite... sigh........

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

The "work email" needs to have its own calendar, and then you should only accept invites from the work calendar and not your personal calendar.

One way to do this is creating a Google Apps account for the work email, and then sharing the work calendar to your personal account.

• @yoursunny said:
    The "work email" needs to have its own calendar, and then you should only accept invites from the work calendar and not your personal calendar.

One way to do this is creating a Google Apps account for the work email, and then sharing the work calendar to your personal account.

Hmmm. Can't one share the shared hosting calendar with Google somehow?