Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Miami - Looking for cheap 512mb KVM with IPv6+IPv4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Miami - Looking for cheap 512mb KVM with IPv6+IPv4

Any LET cheap providers in a Miami FL datacenter that offer both IPv6 and IPv4 (ebtables disabled)?

I'm looking to setup a remote access gateway. 512MB memory is enough but needs good amount of traffic.

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

You don't have to disable ebtables to get IPV6 to work.

Asking for that to be disabled makes it sound like you're looking for a spoofing host.

Francisco

Thanked by 1hotlineservers
  • @dopogio said:
    Any LET cheap providers in a Miami FL datacenter that offer both IPv6 and IPv4 (ebtables disabled)?

I'm looking to setup a remote access gateway. 512MB memory is enough but needs good amount of traffic.

Try @hotlineservers - their Miami location is pretty awesome

Thanked by 1hotlineservers
  • @dopogio said:

Join the family :)
    https://nexusbytes.com/ryzen-vps-hosting

• jtkjtk Member

There should be a few options. Virtono is one example that might work for you.

• Thanks for the feedback.

I decided to try out @hotlineservers and so far so good. Waiting to hear on a routed IPv6 /64 - right now its onlink.

@Francisco I noticed BuyVM gives out routed IPv6 /48 with your KVM slices, so placed an order for a small one to test out if I can hand out a /64 to one of my wireguard clients to get SLAAC for my home lan.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@dopogio said: @Francisco I noticed BuyVM gives out routed IPv6 /48 with your KVM slices, so placed an order for a small one to test out if I can hand out a /64 to one of my wireguard clients to get SLAAC for my home lan.

Yep, you can configure it inside of Stallion, just pick a nexthop address from your onlink block.

Francisco