Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Re: RamNode and InMotion Hosting - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Re: RamNode and InMotion Hosting

13»

Comments

• BAKABAKA Member

Thanks @Nick_A and good luck! Really appreciate the good service of RamNode.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • Im a paying customer, and usually really happy with ramnode, but whats up with the email or some sort of notification?? Finding out as I am trolling LET is shocking. Also @nessa use all that "synergy" and do something about that cloud hosting crap script Fleio. It sucks.

• nessanessa Member, Patron Provider

@jollymon said:
    Im a paying customer, and usually really happy with ramnode, but whats up with the email or some sort of notification?? Finding out as I am trolling LET is shocking. Also @nessa use all that "synergy" and do something about that cloud hosting crap script Fleio. It sucks.

Customer announcement is in the works :)

Anything specific about Fleio? We are in constant communication with them about bug fixes and feature requests, and they are pretty responsive.

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Member, Patron Provider

Best of luck @Nick_A

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • Oppss... I am late. Should I still stick with ramnode..... I am confused. Among all these years, they were my most recommended one. I depended on them a lot. However, Thanks Nick and team for being good with the service.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • I have been using ramnode since 2013.

Now I still use ramnode cloud.

If the quality of service changes, I will leave go.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • We've been customers since 2012. We've used a lot of different hosts over the years and RamNode has some great uptime. We've outgrown most of their offerings but their service, uptime, and support have always been top notch.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Congratulations @Nick_A now go buy some NFTs :D

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • so where is the announcement?

• @gapper said:
    so where is the announcement?

still waiting...

• irmirm Member

grats.

ramnode has been on of the few providers that actually worked as advertised. never had an issue.

good luck with whatever you do @Nick_A

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • @gapper said:

@gapper said:
    so where is the announcement?

still waiting...

Announcement was shared here last month https://clientarea.ramnode.com/announcements/438/RamNode-Joins-the-InMotion-Hosting-Family.html

InMotion might be too high end for RamNode IMO. Will be interesting to see how far this goes before they call the brand quits.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Stonks said: Announcement was shared here last month

People mean a mass email announcement. People on WHT have been bumping the thread over there awaiting the same.

There's either still a lot to finish the full hand off (probably not given almost all of the staff moved over?) or they don't want blow back.

When brands sell there's usually a decent sized amount of people that decide it's also time to move on. It's possible Inmotion's not wanting to rock the boat.

Who knows, I don't know know Inmotion at all and Nick's up to his arms in baby poop.

Francisco

Thanked by 2gapper Foul
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited September 2022

Before someone says, I will say it myself..

This is a Necro Post. Mods may lock Thanks

@sunilsaxena

Can InMotion hire better marketers and (higher grade spammers) next time? Shill posting is passe. And your SEO/Social media Marketing team needs a stronger kick. Maybe some (soon to be rare) Brazilian coffee.

Inmotion-Shill

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • I've moved the shill thread to the mod dump and banned the shill

Thanked by 1vyas11
This discussion has been closed.