Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

🎯 ** LAST CHANCE ** 2GB RAM, 1C, 30GB NVMe, KVM - 20€/year or 2,50/month *** up to 64GB RAM ***
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

🎯 ** LAST CHANCE ** 2GB RAM, 1C, 30GB NVMe, KVM - 20€/year or 2,50/month *** up to 64GB RAM ***

naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider
edited February 27 in Offers

Last chance to get this offer on our new NVMe nodes!

As a company we have been in business since 2003 and our main focus is on our highend clients. But we also like to cater to you, the lowend clients. All our servers are owned and we are a RIPE member (we have a /22 and 4 /24 IP space).

Please check out our NL super fast pure NVMe VMs offer

All orders include:

  • AMD EPYC 7452
  • 1 IPv4 + IPv6/64
  • NVMe RAID 10
  • KVM Virtualization
  • Located in The Netherlands

YEARLY RECURRING OFFERS

Coupon code: ZXNJ1906KT

1 vCore - 2GB Ram - 30GB NVMe Disk - 5TB BW - 20 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

2 vCores - 4GB Ram - 60GB NVMe Disk - 10TB BW - 40 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

3 vCores - 6GB Ram - 90GB NVMe Disk - 15TB BW - 60 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

Coupon code also works on the larger plans up to 64GB RAM


MONTHLY RECURRING OFFERS

Coupon code: 5APBL60UG6

1 vCore - 2GB Ram - 30GB NVMe Disk - 5TB BW - 2,50 €/month (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

2 vCores - 4GB Ram - 60GB NVMe Disk - 10TB BW - 5,00 €/month (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

Coupon code also works on the larger plans up to 64GB RAM

Thanked by 2miu jpeng
«1

Comments

  • codydobycodydoby Member
    edited February 27


    Yet Another Benchmark Script results. It would be my final VPS if it was 10G net port.

    SOMETIMES WE JUST HAVE TO LET THINGS GO.

  • @naranjatech said: 1 vCore - 2GB Ram - 30GB NVMe Disk - 5TB BW - 2,50 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

    2 vCores - 4GB Ram - 60GB NVMe Disk - 10TB BW - 5,00 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

    you got a typo there, pricing should be /month not /year on those two ;-)

    otherwise I'll take ten...

    Thanked by 1naranjatech

    UltraVPS.eu KVM in US/UK/NL/DE: 15% off first 6 month | Netcup VPS/rootDS - 5€ off: 36nc15279180197 (ref)

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @Falzo said:

    @naranjatech said: 1 vCore - 2GB Ram - 30GB NVMe Disk - 5TB BW - 2,50 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

    2 vCores - 4GB Ram - 60GB NVMe Disk - 10TB BW - 5,00 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

    you got a typo there, pricing should be /month not /year on those two ;-)

    otherwise I'll take ten...

    Thanks, fixed the typo!

  • Is this upgradeable in future? Ex: I buy 2 vCores package yearly and upgrade later, will this offers still valid?

    Shared: Smallweb | VPS: NexusBytes, HostHatch, Evolution-Host

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @sonic said:
    Is this upgradeable in future? Ex: I buy 2 vCores package yearly and upgrade later, will this offers still valid?

    We can't guarantee this, but we try to accommodate our clients...

  • Do you offer internal directadmin license ?

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @axelblaze said:
    Do you offer internal directadmin license ?

    No, we don't offer internal DA licenses...

  • JamesFJamesF Member, Provider

    @naranjatech does it have some kind of DDOS protection?

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @JamesF said:
    @naranjatech does it have some kind of DDOS protection?

    No, no DDOS protection.

  • JamesFJamesF Member, Provider

    @naranjatech Thanks :(

  • gmsgms Member
    edited February 28

    @naranjatech If someone purchase the monthly plan of 2.4 euros monthly and say after 2 months, the person decides to upgrade to the yearly plan, will the promo of 20 euros still be available to him?

    Thanked by 1gosta
  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @gms said:
    @naranjatech If someone purchase the monthly plan of 2.4 euros monthly and say after 2 months, the person decides to upgrade to the yearly plan, will the promo of 20 euros still be available to him?

    Yes!

    Thanked by 3MohamadSY gosta gms
  • I have their 9euro/y plan and must say its performance is even better than some of my nvme boxes! Wanted to grab a 6GB yearly plan but dropped the idea as their DirectAdmin and extra ipv4 pricing is too high.

    Thanked by 1naranjatech

    My list of reliable providers :
    Ramnode : HostHatch : Serverica : CloudCone : InceptionHosting : AlphaVps : LittleCreekHosting : Lunanode : NexusBytes : More under testing!

  • NoManNoMan Member

    Can you provider a looking glass so I could test network?

  • thedpthedp Member

    @NoMan said:
    Can you provider a looking glass so I could test network?

    https://lg.naranja.tech/

    Thanked by 2naranjatech NoMan

    DP - Tech and Hosting-related Domain Names for sale. PM for list/details.
    Dynadot Referral Code: Q7s9WO8n6MAu

  • jpengjpeng Member

    The best VPS I have met, my bench comparison,
    https://pengfamily.de/benchmark-for-vps-of-virmach-hosthatch-naranja/

    Thanked by 1naranjatech

    Free secure email: https://tls-mail.com/

  • great performance, grab one while stocking lasts

    Thanked by 1naranjatech
  • lebidulelebidule Member

    Any 1 vCore - 1GB Ram - 15GB NVMe Disk - 1TB BW please?

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @lebidule said:
    Any 1 vCore - 1GB Ram - 15GB NVMe Disk - 1TB BW please?

    No, they are no longer available..

  • thedpthedp Member

    @lebidule said:
    Any 1 vCore - 1GB Ram - 15GB NVMe Disk - 1TB BW please?

    Sure - would you like to have some fries to go with that? :D

    DP - Tech and Hosting-related Domain Names for sale. PM for list/details.
    Dynadot Referral Code: Q7s9WO8n6MAu

  • GaleejGaleej Member
    edited March 5

    @naranjatech said:

    @lebidule said:
    Any 1 vCore - 1GB Ram - 15GB NVMe Disk - 1TB BW please?

    No, they are no longer available..

    lucky that I got one today.
    Edit: I actually got the 2gb one. Sry..

    Thanked by 1naranjatech

    Hosthatch | Hetzner | HostSolutions| HostUS | Servarica | MyW | MXroute | Racknerd

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @Galeej said:

    @naranjatech said:

    @lebidule said:
    Any 1 vCore - 1GB Ram - 15GB NVMe Disk - 1TB BW please?

    No, they are no longer available..

    lucky that I got one today.
    Edit: I actually got the 2gb one. Sry..

    The 2GB one is the better deal!

    Thanked by 1Galeej
  • codydobycodydoby Member

    @naranjatech said:

    @Galeej said:

    @naranjatech said:

    @lebidule said:
    Any 1 vCore - 1GB Ram - 15GB NVMe Disk - 1TB BW please?

    No, they are no longer available..

    lucky that I got one today.
    Edit: I actually got the 2gb one. Sry..

    The 2GB one is the better deal!

    It is really good. Will move my several service here if it is 99.99% uptime in next 3 months watching period.

    Thanked by 1naranjatech

    SOMETIMES WE JUST HAVE TO LET THINGS GO.

  • NoManNoMan Member

    Did you limit your bandwidth on LG test files?
    The Max speed I reached was 108 Mbps
    other providers perform better

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @NoMan said:
    Did you limit your bandwidth on LG test files?
    The Max speed I reached was 108 Mbps
    other providers perform better

    Where are you located?

  • Getting an average of 214.7484 Mbps from my Amsterdam VPS (via 10Gbps AMS-IX).
    The speed reached 30MiB/s at first but dropped down to 10MiB/s afterwards.

    [email protected]:~$ wget -O /dev/null https://lg.naranja.tech/1024MB.test
    --2021-03-13 13:18:02--  https://lg.naranja.tech/1024MB.test
    Resolving lg.naranja.tech (lg.naranja.tech)... 185.213.172.187
    Connecting to lg.naranja.tech (lg.naranja.tech)|185.213.172.187|:443... connected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
    Length: 1024000000 (977M) [text/plain]
    Saving to: ‘/dev/null’
    
    /dev/null                                                   100%[==========================================================================================================================================>] 976.56M  25.6MB/s    in 61s
    
    2021-03-13 13:19:03 (16.0 MB/s) - ‘/dev/null’ saved [1024000000/1024000000]
    
  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @Chocoweb said:
    Getting an average of 214.7484 Mbps from my Amsterdam VPS (via 10Gbps AMS-IX).
    The speed reached 30MiB/s at first but dropped down to 10MiB/s afterwards.

    [email protected]:~$ wget -O /dev/null https://lg.naranja.tech/1024MB.test
    --2021-03-13 13:18:02--  https://lg.naranja.tech/1024MB.test
    Resolving lg.naranja.tech (lg.naranja.tech)... 185.213.172.187
    Connecting to lg.naranja.tech (lg.naranja.tech)|185.213.172.187|:443... connected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
    Length: 1024000000 (977M) [text/plain]
    Saving to: ‘/dev/null’
    
    /dev/null                                                   100%[==========================================================================================================================================>] 976.56M  25.6MB/s    in 61s
    
    2021-03-13 13:19:03 (16.0 MB/s) - ‘/dev/null’ saved [1024000000/1024000000]
    

    Could you try it again?

  • NoManNoMan Member

    @naranjatech said:

    @NoMan said:
    Did you limit your bandwidth on LG test files?
    The Max speed I reached was 108 Mbps
    other providers perform better

    Where are you located?

    Middle-east :)

    For comparison purposes:

    • NovoServe : 154.32 Mbps
    • LeaseWeb AMS-01: 153.36 Mbps
    • YISP: 147.76 Mbps
    • Worldstream: 112.16 Mbps
    • NForce: 109.68 Mbps
    • Serverius : 109.6 Mbps (your DC)

    your machines seems fine. maybe it's the max throughput which is delivered to my region by your data center

  • @naranjatech said:

    @Chocoweb said:
    Getting an average of 214.7484 Mbps from my Amsterdam VPS (via 10Gbps AMS-IX).
    The speed reached 30MiB/s at first but dropped down to 10MiB/s afterwards.

    Could you try it again?

    Tried again but no much difference.
    Also tried https://lg-dro.liteserver.nl/1024MB.test (it's your upstream right?) ,
    and the speed was ranging from 20MiB/s to 60MiB/s.
    So, maybe that's already the real speed (at least for single thread, although wget isn't a very good way to test bandwidth).

    Thanked by 1naranjatech
  • iNK79iNK79 Member

    can install windows 10 from iso right?

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @iNK79 said:
    can install windows 10 from iso right?

    Yes!

  • cptsamcptsam Member
    edited March 15

    How many vCPU to a physical CPU please - also can you customise plans, would like something along the lines of ...

    8 GB RAM
    6/8 CPU Cores
    120 GB SSD
    20 TB Traffic
    1 Gbps port speed
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6

  • zj5_zj5_ Member

    The network is broken, and the work order is not handled? The official website and the machine are inaccessible

  • @zj5_ said:
    The network is broken, and the work order is not handled? The official website and the machine are inaccessible

    There was an announced (network) maintenance at the Serverius DC1 Data center via @LiteServer who are upstream to @naranjatech .

    Sunday the 11th of April, between 00:30 AM and 06:00 AM CEST (UTC +2).
    

    There was a brief network outage for <20 mins and things seem to be otherwise unaffected and all operational/normal.

  • JamesFJamesF Member, Provider

    Ahhhh... we already use @LiteServer and had that notification.

  • There should have been a notification from @naranjatech themselves as the servers have been up and down the whole night like a roller coaster.

    Thanked by 1Kassem
  • FalzoFalzo Member

    @kalimov622 said:
    There should have been a notification from @naranjatech themselves as the servers have been up and down the whole night like a roller coaster.

    that's not true. servers haven't been down at all.

    it was only network going off and on and yes an upfront notification would have been nice - however, I recommend running a yabs, see the awesome performance for cheapest money and don't lose sleep over a few blips at night. 🤷‍♂️

    Thanked by 1kend

    UltraVPS.eu KVM in US/UK/NL/DE: 15% off first 6 month | Netcup VPS/rootDS - 5€ off: 36nc15279180197 (ref)

  • kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited April 11

    I meant the network itself was up and down which obviously makes the server inaccessible. Not that of a big deal but as I've said an upfront notification would have been nice as I could shut down the services I'm hosting on those servers for the day or so. @LiteServer sent two, one a couple of weeks ago and another one few days ago, although I completely forgot @naranjatech were using them. I'm satisfied with both the performance and uptime either way.

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @all my apologies for not sending out an announcement, due to a personal situation I was unable to do this although it was noted in my agenda for last Wednesday.

  • sonicsonic Member

    @naranjatech said:
    @all my apologies for not sending out an announcement, due to a personal situation I was unable to do this although it was noted in my agenda for last Wednesday.

    Does everything back to normal?

    Shared: Smallweb | VPS: NexusBytes, HostHatch, Evolution-Host

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @sonic said:

    @naranjatech said:
    @all my apologies for not sending out an announcement, due to a personal situation I was unable to do this although it was noted in my agenda for last Wednesday.

    Does everything back to normal?

    Yes since 06:00 hours!

  • sonicsonic Member

    @naranjatech said:

    @sonic said:

    @naranjatech said:
    @all my apologies for not sending out an announcement, due to a personal situation I was unable to do this although it was noted in my agenda for last Wednesday.

    Does everything back to normal?

    Yes since 06:00 hours!

    Thanks for your update

    Shared: Smallweb | VPS: NexusBytes, HostHatch, Evolution-Host

  • 1asting1asting Member

    Is the tax still necessary if I am not a europe citizen?

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @1asting said:
    Is the tax still necessary if I am not a europe citizen?

    Tax will be removed in the checkout if you’re from outside the EU

  • wii747wii747 Member

    can windows be installed on it?

    Thanked by 1naranjatech
  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @wii747 said:
    can windows be installed on it?

    Yes, but with ISO (if you know what you’re doing)

  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member

    @naranjatech said:

    @wii747 said:
    can windows be installed on it?

    Yes, but with ISO (if you know what you’re doing)

    What is the % allocation for each vCPU
    12.5 %, 25% or 50%

    Best regards

  • @codydoby said: Yet Another Benchmark Script results. It would be my final VPS if it was 10G net port.

    Which terminal application is this, if I may ask?

  • @stevewatson301 said:

    @codydoby said: Yet Another Benchmark Script results. It would be my final VPS if it was 10G net port.

    Which terminal application is this, if I may ask?

    Termius

    SOMETIMES WE JUST HAVE TO LET THINGS GO.

Sign In or Register to comment.