Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nexusbytes SG shared is down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nexusbytes SG shared is down

Anyone feeling the outage in Nexusbytes SG location? My reseller in psg1 is facing second outage this week.

Comments

• Relax, crysis in family will be resolved in no time. Be respectful.

• Should we go to family counseling?

Thanked by 2yoursunny Boogeyman
  • @LTniger said:
    Relax, crysis in family will be resolved in no time. Be respectful.

Yes. Got it up after 1 hour and 33 mins (as per uptimerobot).
    But when it happened twice in same week, I thought of opening an outage thread.

• What’s up boss. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Sent out an email to everyone who were impacted by the outage with SLA credit notification and the reason. It is being worked on :).

• Sorry to say again facing issue with NB PSG1 reseller
    This time its 403 forbidden error.

• You realize that opening a ticket is usually a much better idea than opening a thread, right?
    Instead of letting US know - let THEM know that there is an issue, so it can be addressed appropriately.

• edited March 2021

@Intelpentium0 said:
    Sorry to say again facing issue with NB PSG1 reseller

It's kinda shameful to be a provider who calls out downtime on other providers the way you do... Just sayin'.. a little tact and professionalism goes a long way..

• Already re-opened the ticket. I pm'ed Jay and already the ticket is in progress.

Posting in LET just to know whether someone else in same shared server facing the issue or not (as its error 403 and WP guys here will know it better). I have hosted a client's WP site and its not accessible since 5-6 hours. The uptimerobot is not showing the downtime. But site is not working. So guys, if your site is in PSG1, please check and reply here.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @Intelpentium0 said:
    Sorry to say again facing issue with NB PSG1 reseller

https://heartbeat.nexusbytes.com/

• I'm calling the police right now

Thanked by 2TimboJones gapper
  • RazzaRazza Member

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    I'm calling the police right now

If you do report Bob not Jay.

• The psg1 directadmin login page comes up if I go to it, have you tried logging into DA and checking your site's error logs?

I'm hoping you are right and it's a downtime, for your sake, so you don't get eaten alive...

• Hey guys,
    All is well. He is a dear member of the family and has the rights to complain when things aren’t well.

This is what transparency should look like. We welcome positive and negative feedbacks as it allows us to fix what is wrong.

@Intelpentium0 sorry about that brother. Rouge mod security rule update resulted in system denying access to websites. Impacted almost anything that was running on php.

Has been fixed. Did take longer than we hoped for as it wasn’t a click and go fix :(

Problem with these type of error is, it is never picked up by any of the monitors since the system is up :(.

Really do apologize. This one box seems to be cursed and planned to be changed during the upcoming maintenance period.

• @Razza said:

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    I'm calling the police right now

If you do report Bob not Jay.

It's Jay and Bob.