Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

kvm 2xE5-2680v4/2gb ddr4/50gb nvme+3.6tb hdd raid10- located in Bucharest ! Telia upstream ! - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

kvm 2xE5-2680v4/2gb ddr4/50gb nvme+3.6tb hdd raid10- located in Bucharest ! Telia upstream !

Comments

• cociucociu Member

@BBTN said: @cociu thank you! After several years of mediocre HS-VMs this one seems to be quite nice.

waiting your vote in the provider pool next time:)

• @cociu said: yes ifi will see this shit continue frist what i willdo i willlimit the port speed

Thanks, I'm glad you are monitoring for abusive users. I hope you plan to limit port speed only for abusive users.
    I'll keep checking for speed improvement.

• Got Email from Cociu - Free 50% Credit

Get ready to have a unique ryzen kvm !
    Our ryzen production coming in 2 weeks!

After testing during 2 full month our ryzen production line is ready to be lunch in the next coming 2 weeks , Like always we want to celebrate this with our existing clients who made all this possible and who is beleve in us and is help us to grow every month and we are verry grateful for this.

Some features what was activated in the last month in order to add more quality to our serice :

1) we have add +100gbps port speed with TELIA in Bucharest and Oradea locations (Oradea is pending to be implemented)
    2) We have made a huge upgrade to our main router in Bucharest
    3) we are upgrade the port speed from 1gbps to 10gbps FOR FREE in all services (will take time but we hope in 2-3 month have all done)
    4) Negociating this days LEVEL 3 upstream in order to add this upstream to our network.

So where is the promo ? like always will be a credit bonus one because is more easy for our clients to choose the desired package than offer a tipical one. More the credit bonus can be spend in the existing services also :

Right now, here's the deal we have for you:

• 50% extra on any credit deposit, which will be added manually (in 24h-48h) to your account.

Here is the link

Terms:

• You must have an active service with us;
    • The credit is NOT refundable;
    • You can't have any other open invoice to benefit for a 50% credit.
    • no decimals ! (we do this manually so let make it multiple of 1 eur to have a better speed -thanks.)
      -Only one transaction allowed
      -Maximum upload is 3000 eur/account.

This promotion is valid from 18.03.2021 to 21.03.2021.

Thanks for been part of our business!
    HostSolutions.ro Team.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited March 2021

Woah, 50% credit! 5 days after I pre-paid this amazing 12.8€. Gonna refund it and put the money again with bonus /s

cociu going crazy with those promos, let's hope those Ryzens going to be good :)

our ryzen production line is ready to be lunch in the next coming 2 weeks

I prefer diner at this time of day! I giggled a little, sorry :P

• @cociu said: waiting your vote in the provider pool next time:)

Any idea how much will Ryzer offers will cost for annual so I can estimate how much to load in my Hostsolutions account lol.

• @benj0x said:
    This deserves some party GIFs. Show more appreciation for it!
    <3

I see what you did there.

• In before someone quotes cociu saying he'll never do another credit promotion again.

• cociucociu Member

@TimboJones said: In before someone quotes cociu saying he'll never do another credit promotion again.

you can just ignore it if is dislike. way to offer a shit config instead and maybe the customers is not even interesed? i think the credit +my crazy offers or preorder offers is the best way to compensate this people who is part of our business. More the credit offer is not for anyone as is verry specified in the email, you mus to be a active user .

• cociucociu Member
    edited March 2021

@ps20090 said: Any idea how much will Ryzer offers will cost for annual so I can estimate how much to load in my Hostsolutions account lol.

secret lol :) not for nothing but in LET have much Hate!

Edit : no worry will be a top cpu and like always verry competitive price

Thanked by 2benj0x ps20090
  • ofitofit Member
    edited March 2021

what start price will be for Ryzer offers? @cociu Will it be with HDD or SSD or NVME? What locations?

• @cociu said:

@TimboJones said: In before someone quotes cociu saying he'll never do another credit promotion again.

you can just ignore it if is dislike. way to offer a shit config instead and maybe the customers is not even interesed? i think the credit +my crazy offers or preorder offers is the best way to compensate this people who is part of our business. More the credit offer is not for anyone as is verry specified in the email, you mus to be a active user .

I think he just meant you have said it yourself you won't do any credit deals anymore.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • Still waiting for the provisioning.

• verenveren Member

@bdarwin said:
    Still waiting for the provisioning.

Same here! Let's hope we get ours today :D

• _FBi_FBi Member

I've got multiple servers with HostSolutions.ro
    They're awesome! my 3.6TB vps came through today! Super happy with it, I'm just setting it up now. <3

• Cociu, any plans for some Norway deals? Ryzen or E5 v4’s maybe 👀?

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited March 2021

@cociu said:

No hate, I love credit promotions, I was just having a deja vu moment...

• @Moofie said:
    Cociu, any plans for some Norway deals? Ryzen or E5 v4’s maybe 👀?

+1 for Norway <3

Thanked by 2Moofie k4zz
  • @TimboJones said: No hate, I love credit promotions, I was just having a deja vu moment...

At least this time he didn't say it. In fact he should stop saying thing like that and just stopping doing it if he want.

• @cociu - any ETA for the remaining ones to be delivered?

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@ps20090 said: 50% extra on any credit deposit, which will be added manually (in 24h-48h) to your account.

Has anyone got their extra 50% on credit deposited yet?
    Do you need to submit a ticket to get it?

• BBTNBBTN Member
    edited March 2021

@FrankZ said:

@ps20090 said: 50% extra on any credit deposit, which will be added manually (in 24h-48h) to your account.

Has anyone got their extra 50% on credit deposited yet?
    Do you need to submit a ticket to get it?

They usually add that credit manually on the next weekday after the promotion has ended.

Thanked by 3FrankZ notarobo ps20090
  • FWIW, I got mine added today sometime

Thanked by 1ps20090
  • I think I saw comment from Cociu from someone wrote "I♥Cociu" in order page.

• @skorous said:
    FWIW, I got mine added today sometime

Congratulations! I'm still waiting for the order to be activated.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@BBTN said: They usually add that credit manually on the next weekday after the promotion has ended.

Spot on. Credit was added today.

Thanked by 1BBTN
  • My server is still pending. Any ETA ?

• verenveren Member

I wish my service activated so I could get in on the 50% credit lol

• afnafn Member

@tommycai, may I ask when did you order? I ordered on 2nd of march and still didn't get mine neither.

I know someone who ordered by 27th of Feb and got theirs... So I think we should get ours soon

• @afn said:
    @tommycai, may I ask when did you order? I ordered on 2nd of march and still didn't get mine neither.

I know someone who ordered by 27th of Feb and got theirs... So I think we should get ours soon

That's interesting; I ordered mines on Feb 26th (as per my invoice) and I still haven't had mine activated yet.

• @jabashque said:

@afn said:

That's interesting; I ordered mines on Feb 26th (as per my invoice) and I still haven't had mine activated yet.

Interesting, I ordered by Feb 27th and still get nothing.

This discussion has been closed.