Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

kvm 2xE5-2680v4/2gb ddr4/50gb nvme+3.6tb hdd raid10- located in Bucharest ! Telia upstream ! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

kvm 2xE5-2680v4/2gb ddr4/50gb nvme+3.6tb hdd raid10- located in Bucharest ! Telia upstream !

Comments

• @msatt said: "Live by the sword, die by the sword" - Jesus

"Are you threatening me?" -- Cornholio

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • msattmsatt Member

@skorous said:

@msatt said: "Live by the sword, die by the sword" - Jesus

"Are you threatening me?" -- Cornholio

:)
    “You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”

― Abraham Lincoln

Cociu should at least follow some of these rules.

• cociucociu Member
    edited March 2021

@msatt said: Cociu should at least follow some of these rules.

my refund is opened anytime like many of you know,

Some updates :

1) lask week i had a car accident wich almost kill me so i had the LUX to take some days offf , i have only connected for critical stuff because after all medical investigations i still have a head pain but is supportable. Yes is not a excuse because i have employers.

2) yes i know i broke my words with preorder too many time so let make it publical , i will not do this anymore so tihis kind of price/config will not be offered anymore because part of the crazy price was due of preorder (in this case we know exactly what quantity of nodes we need, etc etc) .

3) the most important one related to this offer. All this orders will be delivered in Bucharest , unfortunatly after add TELIA our fuking router is vomit so yesterday we have send some upgrades in order to have the network like need to be, so personally i have avoided to provide any new order until i see this issue is resolved in order to not add more pain to the existing customers.

4) any of you , like always dont want to wait just open a tiket with the subject "refund" and ask refund and you will get your full amount payed and my personal escuses.

EDIT : we espect to have the ruter completly set this night and if is all ok we will start to provide the first orders. I hope all will go as we plan and in maximum 2-4 days all orders will be delivered including this offer and the others offers what i made separately from LET.

Cheers all.

Thanked by 4BBTN msatt raynor Galeej
  • BBTNBBTN Member

@cociu said:
    1) lask week i had a car accident wich almost kill me so i had the LUX to take some days offf , i have only connected for critical stuff because after all medical investigations i still have a head pain but is supportable. Yes is not a excuse because i have employers.

Get well soon!! :o

Thanked by 1cociu
  • @cociu said: All this orders will be delivered in Bucharest

Thanks for the update @cociu , you should have kept us updated on the status. Hopefully the accident was not major.
    Also, does the location change mean any other changes to the VPS specs or is it all going to be the same?

• cociucociu Member

@fragpic said: Also, does the location change mean any other changes to the VPS specs or is it all going to be the same?

a word is a word , so the config clearly will be the same , the location the same.

Thanked by 1fragpic
  • cociucociu Member

@abiaolaoge said: This is my test result yesterday, I suggest you run multiple tests at different times.

make any test now please.

• cociucociu Member

@the router upgrade is done , the network is like a charm now. Thanks all for understand the situation.

Thanked by 2BBTN Edding
  • @cociu said:

@abiaolaoge said: This is my test result yesterday, I suggest you run multiple tests at different times.

Still the some !

• cociucociu Member

@momkin said: Still the some !

this test i supose is before i have post here. please confirm

• jabashquejabashque Member
    edited March 2021

Looks better now: https://i.ping.pe/4/R/img_4Rew0VQy.png
    Most notable is that the traceroutes now show Telia being used.

• cociucociu Member

@jabashque said: Most notable is that the traceroutes now show Telia being used.

hope level 3 will join next month too.

• @cociu said:

Thank you boss, although there is still some slight jitter in the network, at least there is no more packet loss. The test results of yabs.sh are also very good.

• @cociu said:

@momkin said: Still the some !

this test i supose is before i have post here. please confirm

No , Its after !

• @abiaolaoge said:

@cociu said:

Thank you boss, although there is still some slight jitter in the network, at least there is no more packet loss. The test results of yabs.sh are also very good.

Are you on the right server? That's like the highest single core score from HS I think I've ever seen. Also, 10Gb connection to US? If this result is true, I think it just broke the needle on the scale from extreme bottom to extreme top.

• @abiaolaoge said:

@cociu said:

Since when has 10Gb port been available?

• ben47955ben47955 Member
    edited March 2021

From my 1euro/y SSD :

Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 1.47 Gbits/sec  | 1.51 Gbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 2.00 Gbits/sec  | 1.45 Gbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | busy            | busy
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 417 Mbits/sec   | 29.3 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 992 Mbits/sec   | 885 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 760 Mbits/sec   | 662 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 715 Mbits/sec   | 589 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | busy            | busy

From my vps with HDD with weak CPU :

Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 204 Mbits/sec   | 426 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 218 Mbits/sec   | 409 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | busy            | busy
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 203 Mbits/sec   | 17.0 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 238 Mbits/sec   | 327 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 181 Mbits/sec   | 333 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 245 Mbits/sec   | 276 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | busy            | busy

HDD seem still a bit slow to me, but at lease it's now usable.

• @TimboJones said:

@abiaolaoge said:

@cociu said:

Are you on the right server? That's like the highest single core score from HS I think I've ever seen. Also, 10Gb connection to US? If this result is true, I think it just broke the needle on the scale from extreme bottom to extreme top.

Yes, I am sure I am on the right server. I purchased this '2core-2gb ram-50 gb NVME-15tb Traffic/mo' package on 27/01/2021.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @ServerNotFound said:

@abiaolaoge said:

@cociu said:

Since when has 10Gb port been available?

After my VPS was delivered, I found it was a 10Gb port. I bought it on 27/01/2021.

• cociucociu Member

@abiaolaoge said: After my VPS was delivered, I found it was a 10Gb port. I bought it on 27/01/2021.

i have discuss this in another thread , we plan to give FOR FREE a upgrade from 1gbps port to 10gbps and part of our clients is in test period so in case people will not abuse we are glad to make this change for free.

Thanked by 1abiaolaoge
  • @cociu said: 1) lask week i had a car accident wich almost kill me so i had the LUX to take some days offf

Take care and recover soon

Thanked by 1cociu
  • nice before my server always had occasionally a little bit of packet loss this is gone for now and Speed issnt dropping on the receiving side anymore B)

• good price.

• ZeastZeast Member

uhm, i paid for this offer 4 days ago and invoice appears as unpaid, after sending ticket they didn't respond and got my order cancelled (?

• @Zeast said:
    uhm, i paid for this offer 4 days ago and invoice appears as unpaid, after sending ticket they didn't respond and got my order cancelled (?

You should reach @cociu for details

• cociucociu Member

@Zeast said: uhm, i paid for this offer 4 days ago and invoice appears as unpaid, after sending ticket they didn't respond and got my order cancelled (?

give me your email in private pls

• @cociu said:

@msatt said: Cociu should at least follow some of these rules.

my refund is opened anytime like many of you know,

Some updates :

2) yes i know i broke my words with preorder too many time so let make it publical , i will not do this anymore so tihis kind of price/config will not be offered anymore because part of the crazy price was due of preorder (in this case we know exactly what quantity of nodes we need, etc etc) .

3) the most important one related to this offer. All this orders will be delivered in Bucharest , unfortunatly after add TELIA our fuking router is vomit so yesterday we have send some upgrades in order to have the network like need to be, so personally i have avoided to provide any new order until i see this issue is resolved in order to not add more pain to the existing customers.

4) any of you , like always dont want to wait just open a tiket with the subject "refund" and ask refund and you will get your full amount payed and my personal escuses.

EDIT : we espect to have the ruter completly set this night and if is all ok we will start to provide the first orders. I hope all will go as we plan and in maximum 2-4 days all orders will be delivered including this offer and the others offers what i made separately from LET.

Cheers all.

Rest more bro. We will understand.

• @cociu if u still looking for a Datacenter in Serbia this might be interesting Telia is also available locally https://www.peeringdb.com/fac/8085

• DynaDyna Member

Hi what OS your service suporte is posible to run my iso > freebsd ?

• @cociu said: in maximum 2-4 days all orders will be delivered including this offer

hey, will they be provisioned by today?
    If not, can you tell us the exact date by when provisioning will be done?
    As I told you over PM, my current service with a different provider is up for renewal and I have to decide between the two.

This discussion has been closed.