Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

kvm 2xE5-2680v4/2gb ddr4/50gb nvme+3.6tb hdd raid10- located in Bucharest ! Telia upstream ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

kvm 2xE5-2680v4/2gb ddr4/50gb nvme+3.6tb hdd raid10- located in Bucharest ! Telia upstream !

Comments

• verenveren Member

Here's to hoping I made it in time for my own piece of the deal :D

• Has anyone got theirs provisioned yet?
    Post YABS if you can.

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited March 2021

@ben47955 said: You probably want to give a call to Telia.

Your old is on an old slow E5-2450L and performance is limited by the CPU. I had the same issue with a HostSolutions storage VPS (throughput was being bottlenecked by the CPU) so it wasn't suitable for my needs and I got a refund.

The deal in this post uses a newer (still old, but newer than the previous one), faster E5-2680v4 processor, so performance should be better.

• @Daniel15 said:

@ben47955 said: You probably want to give a call to Telia.

Your old is on an old slow E5-2450L and performance is limited by the CPU. I had the same issue with a HostSolutions storage VPS (throughput was being bottlenecked by the CPU) so it wasn't suitable for my needs and I got a refund.

The deal in this post uses a newer (still old, but newer than the previous one), faster E5-2680v4 processor, so performance should be better.

I have the same config in the other location and got way better network speed.

• cociucociu Member

@ben47955 said: I have the same config in the other location and got way better network speed.

the problem here is not the cpu , i have posted the problem some weeks ago in our website but seems nobody care it. In the last monts i have not play anymore in forums with tiketing , etc etc , all problems can be resolved via skype or tiketing support. About telia yes is work like a charm , for the moment we still play with the bgp because have some routes wich is not perfect and is something new for us so i espect to be like everyone want to be in maximum 1 week , Adrian is work with this in the last week. So the final test will be Monday . Especially for this i have not offer my last promo instant delivery (because the hardware was installed weeks ago) but i dont want to add more clients until we finish this job.

• @cociu said: the problem here is not the cpu , i have posted the problem some weeks ago in our website but seems nobody care it. In the last monts i have not play anymore in forums with tiketing , etc etc , all problems can be resolved via skype or tiketing support. About telia yes is work like a charm , for the moment we still play with the bgp because have some routes wich is not perfect and is something new for us so i espect to be like everyone want to be in maximum 1 week , Adrian is work with this in the last week. So the final test will be Monday . Especially for this i have not offer my last promo instant delivery (because the hardware was installed weeks ago) but i dont want to add more clients until we finish this job.

But when ticketing about the speed you refer to the telia post, but don't ask for traceroute, so how do you expect fixing route ?

/dev/null 27%[=================> ] 277.46M 3.36MB/s

• @cociu sorry for asking but are they expected to be provisioned by tomorrow since it will be a week since the order was placed.

• cociucociu Member

@ben47955 said: But when ticketing about the speed you refer to the telia post, but don't ask for traceroute, so how do you expect fixing route ?

@ben47955 i am not a network guy , but with my words i will try to explain and i hope will be clear , so in Bucharest and Oradea we have multiple upstreams , so our router when you send or you receive a package is load like a idiot think from where will send this package or receve it , this need some manual settings in order to work all good. Unfortunatly i have ask directly for full table bgp in Telia and this was caused this problem (i repeat is not 100% acurate my explication but i try to share what my network guys is tell me) so we espect to resolve this in the coming days because is full time in this until is resolved.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2021

@cociu said: @ben47955 i am not a network guy , but with my words i will try to explain and i hope will be clear , so in Bucharest and Oradea we have multiple upstreams , so our router when you send or you receive a package is load like a idiot think from where will send this package or receve it , this need some manual settings in order to work all good. Unfortunatly i have ask directly for full table bgp in Telia and this was caused this problem (i repeat is not 100% acurate my explication but i try to share what my network guys is tell me) so we espect to resolve this in the coming days because is full time in this until is resolved.

Translation:

ben I am not a networking guy, but I will try to explain it as best as I can with my broken English. I hope you will understand. We have multiple upstream in Bucharest and Oradea, and when you send or receive a package our router overloads from computing where to send it. For it to work effectively and not overload the router it needs some manual settings tweaking. I have asked directly for a full table BGP in Telia because not having it was what caused the problem. (I repeat this isn't 100% accurate and I'm just trying to share what my networking guys told me) We expect to resolve this issue in the incoming days. And we will work on this full-time until it's resolved.

Thanked by 3veren afn velton
  • cociucociu Member

@skorupion said: Translation:

this is chines?

Thanked by 1raynor
  • skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@cociu said: this is chines?

No, but it takes a second to decrypt what you are trying to say

Thanked by 1cociu
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@skorupion said: Translation:

Thanked by 2skorupion BBTN
  • QuartermasterQuartermaster Member
    edited March 2021

edit - ticket resolved, thank you

• JioJio Member

its been a week since this was posted, anyone have it and can post bench or speed test for this particular one ?

• @cociu any update?

• cociucociu Member

@fragpic said: @cociu any update?

sorry guys , will be 1-2 days more , we have lost precious time with our bgp this days. But finnaly i am sure all of you will be exciting for the config/network.

• Really look forwarding to the exciting config/network

• BBTNBBTN Member

Sister grade network incoming?
    Noice! <3

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @cociu said: sorry guys , will be 1-2 days more , we have lost precious time with our bgp this days. But finnaly i am sure all of you will be exciting for the config/network.

Hey, sorry to keep pestering you but its been 2 days since you posted the update.
    Any ETA?

• msattmsatt Member

@cociu
    If you post

also is a pre-order and we can tard up to 1 week in provide this so please do not open tikets asking when we will activate it because i will directly refund and you will lost your chanse to have it

What are purchasers supposed to do?
    You are consitantly LATE. Your product and prices are good but your LACK of communication SUCKS.
    If you quote something then stick to it - if you have a problem let people know ASAP.
    I know you are genuine but shit service deserves shit comments.

Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • if you have a problem let people know ASAP.

If you open 'http://ping.pe/45.14.148.1', you will know what problem he encountered.

• @abiaolaoge said:

if you have a problem let people know ASAP.

If you open 'http://ping.pe/45.14.148.1', you will know what problem he encountered.

Do you mind to explain ? Seem fine to me.

• @ben47955 said:

@abiaolaoge said:

Do you mind to explain ? Seem fine to me.

This is my test result yesterday, I suggest you run multiple tests at different times.

• Ha yeah noticed that too with my uptime.

• @abiaolaoge said:

I quite would like to receive my VPS once it is reachable :smile: fine if they hold it meanwhile.

• @msatt said: What are purchasers supposed to do?

"Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" — Obi-Wan Kenobi

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • msattmsatt Member

@skorous said:

@msatt said: What are purchasers supposed to do?

"Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" — Obi-Wan Kenobi

"Live by the sword, die by the sword" - Jesus

• QuartermasterQuartermaster Member
    edited March 2021

I love my VPS' with you HostSolutions (I've spent EUR500+ with you since November!).... Customers understand that delays happen, but for repeat delays, no explanation (or any communication, in this case) does not build trust for your target of quality ...

It is always better to communicate more (short explantions, doesn't have to be long comments!) and show you are working on it than no explanation...

• He responded on the other forum

yes , we are focused in finish the network change (hope will be done in some hours) and after this we will start to provide. The priority was to not provide until the network is fixed. So between today and tumorrow i think all will be delivered.

Thanked by 1Quartermaster
  • @fragpic said:
    He responded on the other forum

yes , we are focused in finish the network change (hope will be done in some hours) and after this we will start to provide. The priority was to not provide until the network is fixed. So between today and tumorrow i think all will be delivered.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.