Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bob is back and he got a story to tell! Carrots are orange because of Netherlands oh and coupons, - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bob is back and he got a story to tell! Carrots are orange because of Netherlands oh and coupons,

Comments

• No double bandwidth? lol

• @LeonDynamic said:

@seriesn said:
    On another note, how about some tasty edible giveaway? Anyone down for that?

@seriesn that sounds great. What you thinking.... double bandwidth, backpacks or 5 free VPS 😆?

#NEXUSBYTESGANG

Thank you for your comment. Your bandwidth has been halved.
    #SayNoToGangViolance

• @Umair said:
    @seriesn

So no storage VPS available in NL at the moment ?? Is that going to happen anytime soon??
    No promo for Storage VPS anywhere ?

As of this moment, no. Can’t comment on the future but we are definitely shifting and putting more focus on block storage :)

Negative on the promo boss. Margins are pretty thin as it is.

• Awesome thanks ^^

• @o_be_one said:
    Awesome thanks ^^

<3 thank you o be one! May the force be with us.

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • robrobrobrob Member
    edited February 2021

@seriesn said:
    P.S: Above codes expires on the 28th :).

Hi @seriesn , I tried to place an order for a NL VPS annually but when enter the promo code when checkout it said: "
    The promotion code entered has expired
    "

• Because of Bob I now know carrots history. I will buy storage from bob soon.

• @robrob said:

@seriesn said:

Hi @seriesn , I tried to place an order for a NL VPS annually but when enter the promo code when checkout it said: "
    "

What’s up boss, sorry for the confusion. Ran out of promo inventory :(

25% cash back still valid.

• @Boogeyman said:
    Because of Bob I now know carrots history. I will buy storage from bob soon.

Prem <3

• we have 25.2 and it says code expired

• @seriesn said:

@robrob said:

@seriesn said:

"

@kalipus said:
    we have 25.2 and it says code expired

We ran out of promo inventory boss. Didn't expect the volume :(.

Since we ran out of the promo inventory, the best I can do is extend the 25% cash back offer for all the locations for any future orders starting today till the 28th :)

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Out of bytes in The Netherlands.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @seriesn said:

@seriesn said:

@robrob said:

@seriesn said:

"

@kalipus said:

Since we ran out of the promo inventory, the best I can do is extend the 25% cash back offer for all the locations for any future orders starting today till the 28th :)

so then restock and keep your word?
    I just want simple small recurring 10gb sg plan and could not order before, was trusting the written words here.

Best kalipus

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited February 2021

@kalipus said:

@seriesn said:

@seriesn said:

@robrob said:

@seriesn said:

"

@kalipus said:

I just want simple small recurring 10gb sg plan and could not order before, was trusting the written words here.

Best kalipus

It isn't easy to restock boss. Hardware takes time to arrive and I don't foresee them coming within a week :(

Edit: with that said, trying to get some additional budget approval. Brb in 3 hours :)

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited February 2021

For a limited time and super limited qty ( sub 100),

CarrotsAreBack - 15% savings on any plan.

Only because you guys asked <3 @robrob @kalipus

Limited stock. Thank you for your commitment to the Family <3

Edit: To avoid any confusion. This can’t be combined with cash back offer unless the selected location is Netherlands.

Thanked by 2nyamenk kalipus
  • Order number : 5960474205
    Please cash back if my order is applied to the offer.

• @Arirang said:
    Order number : 5960474205
    Please cash back if my order is applied to the offer.

You got it boss!

Thanked by 1Arirang
  • @kalipus said:

@seriesn said:

@seriesn said:

@robrob said:

@seriesn said:

"

@kalipus said:

Best kalipus

Sir @seriesn is a man of his word, and a very fair man also. This is evidenced by his extremely kind gesture of goodwill by offering you and others the chance to score an amazing deal outside of the terms of the promotion :)

I really feel it's worth pointing out that the promo ended early due to selling out, but the offer to claim 25% back for those who managed to buy one is still valid until the 28th. That's kinda why you gotta strike while the iron is hot. Make hay while the sun shines...

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • This is evidenced by his extremely kind gesture of goodwill by offering you and others the chance to score an amazing deal outside of the terms of the promotion :)

I don't think it's outside the terms of the promotion as the op stated it will end on the 28th (no mention of stock). So it was right to stand by it.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @its420somewhere said:

@kalipus said:

@seriesn said:

@seriesn said:

@robrob said:

@seriesn said:

"

@kalipus said:

Best kalipus

Sir @seriesn is a man of his word, and a very fair man also. This is evidenced by his extremely kind gesture of goodwill by offering you and others the chance to score an amazing deal outside of the terms of the promotion :)

I really feel it's worth pointing out that the promo ended early due to selling out, but the offer to claim 25% back for those who managed to buy one is still valid until the 28th. That's kinda why you gotta strike while the iron is hot. Make hay while the sun shines...

@Sid said:

This is evidenced by his extremely kind gesture of goodwill by offering you and others the chance to score an amazing deal outside of the terms of the promotion :)

I don't think it's outside the terms of the promotion as the op stated it will end on the 28th (no mention of stock). So it was right to stand by it.

Thanks both of y’all <3.

It is totally my fault for not mentioning “until stock lasts” as I/we do with all of our promos.

I hate hate and switch with a passion and hence, kinda had to argue back and forth with Roy to get extra budget allocated to extend the promo.

With that said, looks like folks love carrots. Inventory is almost running dry again. Pick em up if you are still waiting :)

Thanked by 1its420somewhere
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited February 2021

What's up good folks. Added couple of more slot for the promo coupon : CarrotsAreBack - 15% savings on any plan.

Less than 48 hours to go.

Also while you at it, come check out our Bits and Bytes

• @seriesn said:

@kalipus said:

@seriesn said:

@seriesn said:

@robrob said:

@seriesn said:

"

@kalipus said:

Best kalipus

It isn't easy to restock boss. Hardware takes time to arrive and I don't foresee them coming within a week :(

Edit: with that said, trying to get some additional budget approval. Brb in 3 hours :)

@seriesn said:

Edit: To avoid any confusion. This can’t be combined with cash back offer unless the selected location is Netherlands.

thank you very much for the bonus discount, I really appreciate it!

• @kalipus said:

@seriesn said:

@kalipus said:

@seriesn said:

@seriesn said:

@robrob said:

@seriesn said:

"

@kalipus said:

Best kalipus

@seriesn said:

thank you very much for the bonus discount, I really appreciate it!

My pleasure <3. Welcome to the family :)

• Wira_SoenaryoWira_Soenaryo Member
    edited February 2021

Does Apac 1GB package also get the DirectAdmin standard license?

Can I change the terms later into 1 year and still get the extra Disk and BW?

• @Wira_Soenaryo said:

Everywhere my friend :) https://my.nexusbytes.com/knowledgebase/38/Family-Perks---Because-family-matters.html

You definitely can. However please note : Promo code won’t be carried over if the change isn’t done within 60 days from the day of signing up :)

• Wira_SoenaryoWira_Soenaryo Member
    edited February 2021

@seriesn said:

@Wira_Soenaryo said:

Everywhere my friend :) https://my.nexusbytes.com/knowledgebase/38/Family-Perks---Because-family-matters.html

You definitely can. However please note : Promo code won’t be carried over if the change isn’t done within 60 days from the day of signing up :)

@seriesn said:

@Wira_Soenaryo said:

Noted..so 1G will get DA personal and above 2G will get DA standard? Or all would be standard on this offer? As above posting on this topic? Just want to make sure :)
    Thanks..

• @Wira_Soenaryo said:

@seriesn said:

@Wira_Soenaryo said:

@seriesn said:

@Wira_Soenaryo said:

Noted..so 1G will get DA personal and above 2G will get DA standard? Or all would be standard on this offer? As above posting on this topic? Just want to make sure :)
    Thanks..

We recommend users to utilize at least 2GB memory with DA if the plan is to have multiple users :).

But I can get ya upgraded. That won’t be a problem :)

• @seriesn said:

@Wira_Soenaryo said:

@seriesn said:

@Wira_Soenaryo said:

@seriesn said:

@Wira_Soenaryo said:

Thanks..

We recommend users to utilize at least 2GB memory with DA if the plan is to have multiple users :).

Thank you...
    Have ordered :)

• @Wira_Soenaryo said:

@seriesn said:

@Wira_Soenaryo said:

@seriesn said:

@Wira_Soenaryo said:

@seriesn said:

@Wira_Soenaryo said:

Thanks..

Thank you...
    Have ordered :)

Welcome to the family <3