Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Issues with Green Value Host
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Issues with Green Value Host

darknessendsdarknessends Member
edited November 2013 in General

Hi Guys,

I am amazed by the comprehensive capabilities of Green Value Host. I do not think the english that has been used is poor or barely understandable - However Green Value Host does..... lol.

I offered him the MAX LET Price = 7 USD a month or better 21 USD a quarter and he still feels I do not deserve to be hosted.

Their wish ! Had they not commented over my language I would not have posted it, But the dude crossed all limits when he said it and I can clearly see he can barely understand clear english himself.

#

GreenValueHost and you

darknessendsdarknessends November 9

Offer me something custom and great in below budget :

21 USD/Year ( I want a large disk )

21 USD/Quarter ( I want a really good VPS ) ( can pay 6 monthly also )

10 USD/Year

Thanks

GreenValueHostGreenValueHost November 9

Hello,

Could you please be specific as to what you need? .. I'm confused as to what you are asking for here. 3 different plans?

darknessendsdarknessends November 9

I have 3 different needs. So I am loooking to replace 3 existing VM

GreenValueHostGreenValueHost November 10

Your budget is too tiny for us to fit your requirements, sorry.

darknessendsdarknessends November 10

Sorry. However - Your last offer was 5 USD a month and my Request is for 21 USD/Quarter which makes it 7 USD a month. 7 > 5 ? Right ? Or am I thinking it completely wrong.

GreenValueHostGreenValueHost November 10

Whoops my bad.

We can fulfill that requirement, the $21/quarter or $6/m however we can't do #1 or #3

darknessendsdarknessends November 21

So what is your offer in that brother !

GreenValueHostGreenValueHost November 21

Would you like order links?

darknessendsdarknessends November 21

What offer can u give me???

GreenValueHostGreenValueHost 3:23AM

I do not mean to offend you with this statement at all in any way, however I need to say this as bluntly as possible. Unfortunately as you appear to not be able to correspond to me with adequate English speaking abilities, we do not wish to serve you as a client at this time.

Sorry.

darknessendsdarknessends 4:28AM

Wow, English speaking abilities ?

This is going to be posted on the front page of LET. First you do not understand english properly and than become rude. Next I explain you exactly what you missed and I ask you for offer and you tell me would I like order links ??? Before I order anything should you not offer me something ? Now when I explain that you think its my english thats a problem ?

Surprising !......

Comments

• It seemed that you were having difficulty communicating with me based on our PM conversation, which is why I declined to go any further with conducting business with you. I absolutely did not mean to offend you in any way, and I already stated that previously. It's just that language barrier is a huge issue when we try to provide support to our clients and I don't think that you were a right fit. Please don't be offended, I didn't mean anything bad at all. I promise.

You had some issues in your speaking and then all of a sudden after I made my last comment, your English speaking all of a sudden improves. I don't know what to say -- I'm sorry, I just spoke out of the moment. It's too late now, obviously.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@darkenseeds so you jumped on live chat, pretty much demanded they give you what you want they could not give you the first and third thing you want then you say "So what is your offer in that brother !" which makes no sense, there is clearly a history of failure to communicate, you blame them and try to make them look bad here?

bad show, just no need.

Thanked by 1javaj
  • @AnthonySmith : Live chat ? Sorry - Do you see the dates there.....It is PM. And if u read properly everything makes sense. GreenValueHost could not even read that I am asking him 21 USD/Quarter which was very clearly mentioned.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited November 2013

Well obviously there is a lack of ability to communicate, as I've been confused with just your initial message. As Anthony said you just came in demanding us to give you plans that you're dictating and overall I'm just baffled and confused at what you were trying to get at during our conversation.. especially with the "So what is your offer in that brother !"

This is just really ridiculous. @mpkossen Could you please take care of this?

• irmirm Member
    edited November 2013

@darknessends said:
    AnthonySmith : Live chat ? Sorry - Do you see the dates there.....It is PM. And if u read properly everything makes sense. GreenValueHost could not even read that I am asking him 21 USD/Quarter which was very clearly mentioned.

@darknessends

Your ability to communicate is really fucking bad. GVH is not at fault here, you are.

Sorry it reads like a live chat, I did miss the dates, my fault. I stand by my feeling though, just no need at all.

Almost every thread you start seems like a demand for service or information or a complaint, perhaps that is not your intent but honestly that is how they all read so maybe you might want to consider that a little.

• Minion close this thread. (I miss that line XD )

• whose IQ

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • @DalComp said:
    Minion close this thread. (I miss that line XD )

Let's create a poll to have Minion back.

Thanked by 1DalComp
  • please close and delete this thread; there is no need to defame GreenValueHost here.
    OP, your English was at fault here.

Yep I did not even consider that, the title is just completely insulting.

• Give this guy an infraction or suspension or something.

• fapvpsfapvps Member
    edited November 2013

I don't blame @GreenValueHost for not wanting to do business with @darknessends. There will be 100 valued customers for every 1 that comes along with such an attitude. Do you really believe that a low priced host will be interested in your business when you come along with the I want even more for less attitude? And when you don't get your way you come and insult them publicly? Shame on you @darknessends.

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited November 2013

@GreenValueHost said:
    It's just that language barrier is a huge issue when we try to provide support to our clients and I don't think that you were a right fit.

Were you trying to do business with him, or interviewing him for a job? I can see that @darknessends was slow on the uptake, but you do come across as rude to people whose native language isn't English.

GVH: We can fulfill that requirement, the $21/quarter or $6/m however we can't do #1 or #3
    darknessendsdarknessends: So what is your offer in that brother !
    GVH: Would you like order links?
    darknessendsdarknessends: What offer can u give me???

I can understand that darknessends is asking about specs GVH can offer for the price being negotiated. But maybe that's just me, and I'm intuitive?

• Its quite logical to understand that he was asking for the specs, however GVH wants their clients to sit for TOEFL? I can see someone losing focus sometime soon....

• Minion close this thread.

Minion doesn't put out unless you pay her pimp Vanilla.

you do come across as rude to people whose native language isn't English.

I've noticed that too...

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Yep I did not even consider that, the title is just completely insulting.

Which is why I changed it. Thread is set to sink.

Clearly there's a communication problem here. I can't say GVH was wrong for saying there was no match and predicting possible future problems with the OP.

• @joelgm, @peppr - A lot of thanks for supporting me on this. I believe its very clear from communication what I am asking and saying. And yes seems like Green Value Host needs qualified customers who can actually teach him english.

@anthonysmith - Your posting 1st comment on any of my thread seems like a regular trend now. I understand your extreme hate with me but trust me you sound as illogical and biased as you can which is not good for any provider here.

• @Zen, I guess you are the guy who was fooling people by selling domains and than faking bids over that, No problems, I understand your stand. And my being provider or not has little to do with you.

@darkenssends there is a good reason for that, others have highlighted them, I could explain it to you but clearly you also need someone to understand it for you too which is impossible so best of luck.

• GVH #1