Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[EU] ✔ Professional Xen Windows VPS Hosting ✔ ***From 7 $ / GB***
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[EU] ✔ Professional Xen Windows VPS Hosting ✔ ***From 7 $ / GB***

Hello, dear community, users of LET.
I am here today beacuse i would like to introduce you and tell you a bit more about our company.

OUR WEBSITE

About us:

We registred the domain two months ago, when it all started. We have been patiently preparing our nodes, testing them, stressing them to test their limits and much more.
I'm pleased to announce, that we are finally ready to accept orders now.

Why us?

We believe in a no-nonsense business. To that end our pricing is simple, and so is our professional support. Open a ticket, have the issue fixed; simple! All of our dedicated servers are powerful to provide our customers with the most pleasurable experience a VPS hosting can offer.

Uptime?

Our goal is your satisfaction, reliable availability is important for both you and us. Never worry about experiencing any downtime. We are very well aware that breakdowns can easily lead to financial losses.

Network ?

Virtual Machines are connected to 1 Gbps shared port guaranteeing you will have great speeds no matter the time of day. Our goal is customer satisfaction, we are improving each day to provide the best service for fairly cheap.

More informations:

Our nodes VPS allocation is very important to us.
Beacuse of that, we have specific amount and well planned ratio between plans.

Node 1 is located in Italy, Milano.

Specs: 32 GB RAM, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770S CPU @ 3.10GHz

Plan 1:

1 Xeon CPU

1 GB Guaranteed RAM

35 GB HDD Space

500 GB Premium Bandwidth

SolusVM Control Panel

1 IPv4

100 Mbps DDoS Protection

1 Gbps port

Price: $7/month

Order Here

Stock organization per dedicated server:

4 GB RAM = 5x

2 GB RAM = 3x

1 GB RAM = 4x

When we fully get out of stock on specific dedicated server we will open another node.
Balance between bigger and lower plans is very important to us. Everything has to be sold evenly.

OS that we use:
We are using windows server 2008 R2 Standard as our OS for VPS servers. It is pre-activated with 100 days. That is from our side, after that it is up to you how you are planning/will activate the OS.

Anyway, you will find most of the things that you need to know about us on our wiki page.

A little extra (got permission of following images from seflow datacenter, where we rent our hardware)

Image 1

Image 2

Check us out, you will defenitly not regret it :)

Comments