Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Provider Poll 2020 - Results - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Provider Poll 2020 - Results

Comments

• Hello, anyone wants LunaNode $20 credit I won? Will prefer someone who has not won any prize. You will need to pm me your LunaNode account email.

In return, feel free to make a charitable donation or post a video with 20 pushups!

Thanks @perennate

Thanked by 1kaz050457
  • @plumberg said:
    Hello, anyone wants LunaNode $20 credit I won? Will prefer someone who has not won any prize. You will need to pm me your LunaNode account email.

In return, feel free to make a charitable donation or post a video with 20 pushups!

Thanks @perennate

I can take it :)

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • @kaz050457 said:

@plumberg said:
    Hello, anyone wants LunaNode $20 credit I won? Will prefer someone who has not won any prize. You will need to pm me your LunaNode account email.

Thanks @perennate

I can take it :)

Sure. Please pm your LunaNode account email and I will pass it along to them and transfer the prize.

Good luck.

Thanked by 1kaz050457
  • HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@imok said: Thank you @HBAndrei! I'm already paying a special price for my 50 monitors on HetrixTools and still have plenty of slots available. If these will be added as extra monitors then you can give the prize to a new customer. I'm happy with that.

You may be referring to Uptime Monitors? but you've won a Blacklist Monitoring plan.

It's up to you if you want to use it on your own account or donate it to someone else.

Either way, be sure to let me know what you'll decide, you're the last person left without their prize :smile:

Cheers.

1. vServer.site - 5 x €5 Credit on vServer.site - @vserversite

hi , how do I collect this prize ?

• @HBAndrei said:

@imok said: Thank you @HBAndrei! I'm already paying a special price for my 50 monitors on HetrixTools and still have plenty of slots available. If these will be added as extra monitors then you can give the prize to a new customer. I'm happy with that.

You may be referring to Uptime Monitors? but you've won a Blacklist Monitoring plan.

It's up to you if you want to use it on your own account or donate it to someone else.

Either way, be sure to let me know what you'll decide, you're the last person left without their prize :smile:

Cheers.

Oops. I thought I won uptime monitors 😅

Feel free to give it to anyone else.

Thank you!

• vserversitevserversite Member, Host Rep

@Andy10tbit said:
    27. vServer.site - 5 x €5 Credit on vServer.site - @vserversite

hi , how do I collect this prize ?

please write us an PM

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

Congrats RackNerd!

@dustinc

Thanked by 2dustinc Ganonk
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@georgedatacenter said:
    Congrats RackNerd!

@dustinc

Thank You @georgedatacenter

• Congrats Racknerd

Thanked by 1dustinc

@lowfatgeek said:
    Congrats Racknerd

Hi @lowfatgeek -- appreciate your support 👊

Thank You!

• @FAT32 @NetDynamics24 Thank you for the prize but I request you to give it away to someone who is in need of it. NetDynamics24 is a good provider but I already have more storage than I need so I do not want to waste this prize hence I have requested it to be given to someone who can make good use it.

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
  • @Shoaib_A said: @FAT32 @NetDynamics24 Thank you for the prize but I request you to give it away to someone who is in need of it. NetDynamics24 is a good provider but I already have more storage than I need so I do not want to waste this prize hence I have requested it to be given to someone who can make good use it.

Wanna trade it for Servarica - 10 x $10 credit balance - @servarica_hani?
    I could use extra backup space for sure and maybe you will use those credits for something useful? :P

• @JabJab said:

@Shoaib_A said: @FAT32 @NetDynamics24 Thank you for the prize but I request you to give it away to someone who is in need of it. NetDynamics24 is a good provider but I already have more storage than I need so I do not want to waste this prize hence I have requested it to be given to someone who can make good use it.

Wanna trade it for Servarica - 10 x $10 credit balance - @servarica_hani?
    I could use extra backup space for sure and maybe you will use those credits for something useful? :P

Since you seem to have a good use case for it, I request @NetDynamics24 to give it to you. And thank you for the offer to trade but I will refuse it because I really have more servers than I need. Have fun with your new backup space :)

• @dustinc said:

Hi -- appreciate your support 👊

Thank You!

waiting for your tag to change of Top Provider

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @Pepe said:
    @Falzo If you are interested, feel free to write me and PM, and I hope that we will figure out something.

https://www.risingbd.com/

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

You will soon be BannedBD.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited February 2021

@Shoaib_A said: Since you seem to have a good use case for it, I request @NetDynamics24 to give it to you. And thank you for the offer to trade but I will refuse it because I really have more servers than I need.

Woah, thanks! Gonna PM @NetDynamics24 on my own in few minutes (done!) when I create an account there :)

So mineServarica - 10 x $10 credit balance - @servarica_hani is still for grabs if anyone want give them a try.

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

All three gifts have been provisioned. Thank you all.

• Guys @pullangcubo @dragon1993 @singhigh @hennaboy may be you interesting of exchange my LevelOneServers - 1 x STKVM-1TB (1C, 1G RAM, 1T HDD, 1T BW) in Dallas for 3 months to HostSolutions - 4 x €50 credit on HostSolutions or even €25 credit on HostSolutions?

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • @NDTN Hi, how to claim the prize? Should I create an account then DM you?

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@fadedmaple said:
    @NDTN Hi, how to claim the prize? Should I create an account then DM you?

Yes!

• @JabJab said:
    So mineServarica - 10 x $10 credit balance - @servarica_hani is still for grabs if anyone want give them a try.

• @soniyagudiya said:
    nice, great, thanks for sharing
    "GHD SPORTS APK"

You're a spammer and GHD SPORTS are spammers

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited February 2021

@soniyagudiya said:
    nice, great, thanks for sharing
    [...]

@Ganonk said:

@dustinc said:

Hi -- appreciate your support 👊

Thank You!

waiting for your tag to change of Top Provider

Oh yes yes, due time. :p
    FAT32 is a busy man and no rush on it. We both know, already :)

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited February 2021

Got my 2TB (S)FTP package from @NetDynamics24, was smoothing sailing over the billing panel and amazing quick PMs with them! :) Gonna put some data in next week there.

@default sure thing, let me figure out how those credits works - pretty sure there was some instruction in this topic already, need to scroll back a little.
    EDIT: OK, already messaged the provider with your provided data. Have fun!

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
  • @JabJab - Thank you.