Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Provider Poll 2020 - Results - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Provider Poll 2020 - Results

Comments

• if anyone interested, you can take my $5 credit for Letbox ( if you are qualified as per Fat32 qualification to win a prize) and if @key900 allows it.
    I haven't ask or claim since I don't have existing account to them. First to comment, take it. thanks

1. HetrixTools - 3 x Personal Blacklist Monitoring for 1 year worth $99.95/year each

Thanks for the prize, any one need a Blacklist Monitoring? my site just some static page and don't send email, I don't even use free blacklist monitor, so this is waste for me.

Requirement is same as the poll:
    1. Your account must be created before 1 Jan 2021.
    2. Your account must have at least 5 posts spread between at least 2 threads in between 1 Jan 2020 and 1 Jan 2021 (inclusive).

• @ravenchad said:
    if anyone interested, you can take my $5 credit for Letbox ( if you are qualified as per Fat32 qualification to win a prize) and if @key900 allows it.
    I haven't ask or claim since I don't have existing account to them. First to comment, take it. thanks

May I?

• @valk said:

@ravenchad said:
    if anyone interested, you can take my $5 credit for Letbox ( if you are qualified as per Fat32 qualification to win a prize) and if @key900 allows it.

May I?

Sure. Take it. Hopefully this is already enough for @key900 to honor it. Not sure how to claim though. 😆

Thanked by 1valk
  • @HBAndrei please give my prize to @hotlineservers - HetrixTools - 3 x Personal Blacklist Monitoring for 1 year worth $99.95/year each

Thanks

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@ravenchad said:

@valk said:

@ravenchad said:

May I?

Sure. Take it. Hopefully this is already enough for @key900 to honor it. Not sure how to claim though. 😆

PM with registered mail

• @HBAndrei said:

@FrankZ said: This prize seems appropriate for the most reliable top provider. @HBAndrei please give my prize to @seriesn. 30. HetrixTools - Professional Uptime Monitoring for 1 year worth $99.95/year each

That's very generous of you.

@seriesn please PM me your HetrixTools username.

Also, still left to claim their prizes:
    @KiN3 @webdev @imok
    Please PM me as well.

Cheers.

Thank you @HBAndrei! I'm already paying a special price for my 50 monitors on HetrixTools and still have plenty of slots available. If these will be added as extra monitors then you can give the prize to a new customer. I'm happy with that.

• ravenchadravenchad Member
    edited February 2021

@key900 said:

@ravenchad said:

@valk said:

@ravenchad said:

May I?

PM with registered mail

Alright! thanks @key900, @valk, kindly pm me your registered letbox email.

• Thank you FAT32 for organizing the event and for the amazing gifts!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @ravenchad said:

@key900 said:

@ravenchad said:

@valk said:

@ravenchad said:

May I?

PM with registered mail

Alright! thanks @key900, @valk, kindly pm me your registered letbox email.

Oops I just dmed to @key900 instead

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@jmgcaguicla said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:
    I'm glad to see people vote for me :)

Add more RPi stock or I'll uncast my vote. Jkjk the votes are well-deserved :)

I got a 4GB/16GB and a 8GB/256GB(Coming soon. Just need to reimage)

Thanked by 2Ganonk jmgcaguicla
  • @key900 - I transfer the credit to @Iroshan464 as he/she needs it.

Thank you for your understanding and for offering this.

• @servarica_hani transfer my credits to @default.
    Thanks a lot.

• Congratulations to the providers and winners. And Thanks @fat32 for being awesome as always. I received the credit from key900. If they are okay with it, I would like to transfer the credit to someone who might put it to better use.

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • @vyas11 said:
    ..I would like to transfer the credit to someone who might put it to better use.

@nyamenk may be you need?

• Did not win anything. But, no worries.
    Congrats to all top providers and winners.

• NetDynamics24 - 3 x 2TB FTP Backup Storage (2T HDD, 20T BW, FTP) in Germany for 1 year, renews at $110/yr

@NetDynamics24

Hi, if you don't mind, can you transfer this to @pullangcubo? He was the first to pm me and he fulfils the voting requirements.

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@smallbibi said:

NetDynamics24 - 3 x 2TB FTP Backup Storage (2T HDD, 20T BW, FTP) in Germany for 1 year, renews at $110/yr

@NetDynamics24

Hi, if you don't mind, can you transfer this to @pullangcubo? He was the first to pm me and he fulfils the voting requirements.

Of course there is no problem for me. What do I have to do? Waiting for his pm? I don't know which is the procedure.

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • JohnSunQiangJohnSunQiang Member
    edited February 2021

Oh. I didn't get any prizes. If you don't want to claim your prize, please leave it to me. Thanks.

• @JohnSunQiang said:
    Oh. I didn't get any prizes. If you don't want to claim your prize, please leave it to me. Thanks.

I can send you a prize I made, would you like it?

• @JohnSunQiang said:

fancy a "2GB DirectAdmin Shared Hosting for 1 year, renews at €9.99/yr" from @MikePT - feel free to get it if that's possible.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @Nekki said:

@JohnSunQiang said:

Thank you! I'd like it. It's a big surprise.

• @cmeerw said:

@JohnSunQiang said:

fancy a "2GB DirectAdmin Shared Hosting for 1 year, renews at €9.99/yr" from @MikePT - feel free to get it if that's possible.

Thank you! I have already bought @MikePT lifetime shared host. It's very good.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @JohnSunQiang said:

@Nekki said:

@JohnSunQiang said:

Thank you! I'd like it. It's a big surprise.

I made you a picture

https://imgur.com/a/LdBbj5H

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @cmeerw said:

@JohnSunQiang said:

Still free?
    As Im looking for shared host to move my projects from my former web hosting provider.
    So i want to take this opportunity to try Myw services and also to save a buck. :)
    thank you..

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @unfortunately said: Still free?

You can take mine. @MikePT can you please give it to @unfortunately ?

Thanked by 2unfortunately MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@samm said:

@unfortunately said: Still free?

You can take mine. @MikePT can you please give it to @unfortunately ?

Sure, open a ticket guys.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@JohnSunQiang said:

@cmeerw said:

@JohnSunQiang said:

Thank you! I have already bought @MikePT lifetime shared host. It's very good.

Glad to know you're happy mate!

• Just got the 2TB FTP Backup Storage set up.

Thanks @NetDynamics24!

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
  • Thanks @NetDynamics24 for the gift :blush:

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24