Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Super Bowl thread?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Super Bowl thread?

Who’s in? GOAT vs Baby GOAT?

Comments

• I never been a Tom Brady fan but I'm hoping he wins for Tampa Bay. I think its incredible he took a crap team in 1 year to the Championship, shows his amazing talent.

Will be a good game either way, but baby GOAT probably will win.

• Thanks for a reminder! Guess gonna find some pirated stream so I can watch the ads :D

• As long as there's food then that's all I care about.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Rooting for the Bucs for several reasons:

(1) I'm a die-hard Detroit Lions fan. Which means every season by week 8 or so we're out of the playoff picture. So every Lions fan has a second team, often in the AFC. My is the Raiders. And the #1 rival of the Raiders is the Chiefs, so I have to root against them.

(2) Tom Brady went to my university, so I'm partial.

(3) I think it'd be hilarious for him to win the SB and then for everyone to look at Belichek and say "ah, so it was really the QB all along, not your genius..."

Thanked by 1skorous
  • @JabJab said: Thanks for a reminder! Guess gonna find some pirated stream so I can watch the ads

Isn't the official stream is like $0.99 now?

• @raindog308 said:
    Rooting for the Bucs for several reasons:

(1) I'm a die-hard Detroit Lions fan. Which means every season by week 8 or so we're out of the playoff picture. So every Lions fan has a second team, often in the AFC. My is the Raiders. And the #1 rival of the Raiders is the Chiefs, so I have to root against them.

The Raiders are my second team too, but Mahomes is a fucking genius, Andy Reid too. It's never boring watching the Chiefs these days.

(3) I think it'd be hilarious for him to win the SB and then for everyone to look at Belichek and say "ah, so it was really the QB all along, not your genius..."

To be fair, yeah it really would. I thought the Pats would be fine with Cam, but all of a sudden you've got Brady and Gronk tearing it up in Tampa like the old days.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited February 2021

@Nekki said: Isn't the official stream is like $0.99 now?

Yeah, no idea. I am not pirating because "I can't afford". I am pirating because I am not from USA and if anyone here locally in PL gonna broadcast it in native lang it's gonna be shit (even me watching 2 games per year will know they talking bollocks) and won't get those juicy, expensive USA ads :D

• lol i live in the KC area so of course chiefs

• lookig to discovery right now to a documentary how to be bilionaire ..

• @JabJab said:

@Nekki said: Isn't the official stream is like $0.99 now?

Yeah, no idea. I am not pirating because "I can't afford". I am pirating because I am not from USA and if anyone here locally in PL gonna broadcast it in native lang it's gonna be shit (even me watching 2 games per year will know they talking bollocks) and won't get those juicy, expensive USA ads :D

You can get NFL Gamepass pretty much anywhere in the world, and it comes complete with ads, if the stream works of course.

• @cociu said:
    lookig to discovery right now to a documentary how to be bilionaire ..

Bet big on the Chiefs.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Nekki

Please, pretty please, your threads are funny and I joined the clowning in some of them, but it's getting too much.
    All those Nekki threads push all the other threads down; it's almost like they are suffocated. Yes, most of them may be boring for some or even many but still,

Imagine for example I had tested and benchmarked, possibly with hundred+ runs, some provider offers and then put another couple hours of work into checking and compiling the result sets and writing a review .... and then BANG the whole thing quickly sinks and all my work was largely in vain and basically gets drowned by some Nekki fun threads ...

I like your funny and weird threads and I understand and agree that a fresh breeze will do LET good - but please, not so many in such short time. Leave some air for the usual threads, please.

• @jsg said:
    @Nekki

Please, pretty please, your threads are funny and I joined the clowning in some of them, but it's getting too much.
    All those Nekki threads push all the other threads down; it's almost like they are suffocated. Yes, most of them may be boring for some or even many but still,

Imagine for example I had tested and benchmarked, possibly with hundred+ runs, some provider offers and then put another couple hours of work into checking and compiling the result sets and writing a review .... and then BANG the whole thing quickly sinks and all my work was largely in vain and basically gets drowned by some Nekki fun threads ...

I like your funny and weird threads and I understand and agree that a fresh breeze will do LET good - but please, not so many in such short time. Leave some air for the usual threads, please.

If other people posted anything interesting, my intervention wouldn’t be necessary.

You want to stop me? ENTERTAIN ME!

• @Nekki said:

Wiser words have never been read in a long time. Amen!

Thanked by 2brueggus skorous
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@pullangcubo said:

@Nekki said:

Wiser words have never been read in a long time. Amen!

BS²

LET is about low end hosting - not about entertainment.

But hey, if some users or even many "think" that being entertained is better that's OK with - or rather without - me. Just don't complain then about LET not offering actual and relevant info and cheap offers anymore ...

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited February 2021

LMFAO - no-one else gives a fcuk, outside some weirdo non-USA folks

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @AlwaysSkint said:
    "World Series" LMFAO - no-one else gives a fcuk.

Wrong sport.

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited February 2021

@Nekki said: Wrong sport.

Realised, as soon as I typed - still a lot of bollox. Tried watching when I lived Stateside; shouldn't have bothered. More Nancy padding than a loonie's playpen!

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@Nekki said: Wrong sport.

Realised, as soon as I typed - still a lot of bollox. Tried watching when I lived Stateside; shouldn't have bothered. More Nancy padding than a loonie's playpen!

You’re Australian, right?

• At least Aussie-rules football has something going for it, akin to Gaelic football. Crazy stuff and a hoot to watch.

Thanked by 1Daniel15
  • @AlwaysSkint said:
    At least Aussie-rules football has something going for it, akin to Gaelic football. Crazy stuff and a hoot to watch.

Don’t get me wrong, that wasn’t a dig, I love Australia, a country that gets so much shit correct. It’s just that ‘ More Nancy padding than a loonie's playpen!’ is the most Australian thing I’ve ever heard.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • So who's watching tonight, and who's your (figurative or literal) money on?

• @Nekki said: So who's watching tonight, and who's your (figurative or literal) money on?

The groundhog :|

• Just watching the ‘20 Greatest Super Bowl Commercials’ as a warm up. That Mountain Dew advert with the PuppyMonkeyBaby thing is the most disturbing fucked up shit since The Human Centipede, especially when it’s licking the guy, fucking mental.

• Many of these adverts are shit.

• Both defences are on it tonight. this could be a tight game.

• Brady to Gronk, yet again....

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Nekki said:
    Both defences are on it tonight.

Yes.

Tampa Bay’s is on its game.

Kansas City’s is on its back.

• @raindog308 said: Yes.

Tampa Bay’s is on its game.

Kansas City’s is on its back.

The needless penalties on the last drive absolutely killed them.

Chief's OL is fucked, even Mahomes can't do anything with so little time.

• Nah, game over. Even the Mahomes magic isn’t coming off.