Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Webhosting categories
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Webhosting categories

kidrockkidrock Member
edited February 2021 in General

I have seen 3 groups/categories of webhosting companies as used by different sections of people.
Group 1 - Siteground, A2, Kinsta, Wpengine, Flywheel, Gridpane, Closte, Cloudways, Digital Ocean, Vultr, Johnnyvps
Group 2 - Wpx, Fastcomet, Namehero, Lyrical, Bigscoots, 20i, Krystal
Group 3 - Providers in LET, Webhostingtalk

Group 3 is not talked about much in mainstream social media groups. So which webhosting providers in Group 3 are equivalent or better than Group 1 and 2 for providing Shared hosting, Managed Wordpress hosting and VPS hosting?

Comments

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

you forgot to put us in the list. LOL

group 3 is not really a web hosting company. They are a platform to learn and share and post ads on.

Think the groups may have been better broken up like, VPS providers, Shared Hosting, Dedicated and then Colocation or so on.

Kind of hard to compare say siteground to wpengine as they have two different focus they go after.

• Group 3 is not discussed because it is like pariah in hosting world. Cheap prices, very dynamic niche due to constant and imminent threat of deadpool.

And do I mentioned putrid vinegar and rotten fish stench of PMS?

Review your list, your mind is tainted with PR. Look around, read the topics. Indoctrinate your-self into LET world. There can be only one group...

Thanked by 1dahartigan