Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtual6 - 512MB VPS From $2.28/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtual6 - 512MB VPS From $2.28/month

For a limited time only we're offering Lowendtalk readers double RAM, simply mention Lowendtalk in the order notes to have your server delivered with the extra resources.

256MB RAM 512MB RAM (For a limited time only)
512MB VSWAP
16GB RAID-10 HDD
1x vCPU Core Access (Shared)
400GB Bandwidth (1000Mbps Uplink)
Monthly Price (IPv6 Only): $2.28/month
Monthly Price (IPv6 + 1x IPv4): $3.31/month
https://virtual6.net/whmcs/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

512MB RAM 1024MB RAM (For a limited time only)
1024MB VSWAP
32GB RAID-10 HDD
2x vCPU Core Access (Shared)
800GB Bandwidth (1000Mbps Uplink)
Monthly Price (IPv6 Only): $4.20/month
Monthly Price (IPv6 + 1x IPv4): $5.23/month
https://virtual6.net/whmcs/cart.php?a=add&pid=2

Network & Hardware Information
Our servers are located in the Wholesale Internet facility in Kansas City, USA..

Test IPv4: 208.110.70.107
Test IPv6: 2604:4300:a:19::3

We use Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 servers with 32GB of RAM and 4x 1TB HDD in a RAID-10 configuration. All servers are connected via 1000Mbps connections.

Need Assistance?
Please contact our support team at [email protected], we will be happy to assist you and can usually respond within 15 minutes during our business hours.

Comments

• Why not just get a real job with some security? This pump and dump thing only works until people begin to catch on...

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • Well, here goes new adventure of Ash Ketchum.

• Don't get fooled. Ash will sell you to other company sooner or later. He will get some idiots to vouch for his service after some time without doubt, but it doesn't matter. He will sell your data to other company. He always does.

• I for one welcome anyone with genuine concerns regarding Virtual6 to contact us at [email protected]. Please do not hesitate to try our services, you will not be disappointed with the price/performance, regardless of the unfounded claims above.

• GuanYuGuanYu Member
    edited November 2013

Unfounded claims??? Do you want me to paste the proof how you said "we are here to stay" everytime before you sold out clients? Everything is documented at lowendbox & lowendtalk and you're liar!

• GuanYu said: Unfounded claims??? Do you want me to paste the proof how you said "we are here to stay" everytime before you sold company? Everything is documented at lowendbox & lowendtalk and you're liar!

GetKVM is still in operation, so yes it's there to stay, it's still a successful company. You obviously have an issue with me personally, probably regarding morals. Trolling a Virtual6 post isn't fair as you have no personal experience with the brand.

Yes i have sold other several successful companies which still operate today, I don't try to hide that. This is business after all.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • Ash was a nice person when we chatted about some technical stuff regarding another thread. Nothing personal against Ash, but it seems that you have an interesting legacy here on LEB/LET with the brands you have sold, and the comments you made when you sold-out one of the brands, were damaging. Personally, I prefer providers who are priced "sanely"(not 100GB mem for $1/month) and have been operating a moment, as this tells me that the system they created is sustainable for them and they are not "looking for a real job" instead of mucking around in LET/LEBland. Otherwise, if you stick to this brand for a more than a year or two, I am sure many people would take another look at your offers.

• Genuine concerns:

What happened to your company syit.co.uk? Did it deadpool in less than a month?
    October 14: SYIT claims to have received financing for new E3 equipment
    October 17: SYIT posts VPS offer on WHT offering VPS's in the UK
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1313756&highlight=syit.co.uk
    Today: site does not resolve

Concern #2: How much planning went into Virtual6?
    November 9: Ash starts thread on WHT looking for server cheaper than the $119 E3-1230v2 offer she received from Wholesale Internet. Ash is willing to take a server in ANY location.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1320742
    November 19: Unable to find anything cheaper than $119, Ash posts Virtual6 offer on WHT using the $119 monthly Wholesale Internet E3-1230v2 server
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1323724&highlight=virtual6

• @dano

I completely understand where some of the comments are coming from and will be taking some of them on board. But comments such as the ones @GuanYu has made with the pure intention of hurting business are ones that i will be politely ignoring.

One thing nobody ever argues with is the quality of service i provide and that has been true across all brands. Like I said i understand people may have moral issues with how i conduct certain things, but i work to pay my bills, not to win any popularity contests.

I provide a solid service and foundation which continues even after I have left. The customer retains what they bought initially and I move on to a new project, in some cases.

• @DomainBop

South Yorkshire IT is still a work in progress and work is still on going, i realized i pushed an offer to quick and it was halted before any orders were taken. SyIT will utilize a custom control panel built into Blesta, so it's going to take a while longer yet. The servers built are sat at the side of me.

In regards to Virtual6 planning, in all honesty, probably a month, but you have to remember this is not something I'm new too. I can see the conclusion your drawing from the WHT thread but the server specified was for testing purposes for SyIT. The fact that I ended up using the WSI E3v2 deal is purely coincidence after using it for said testing, it was the most cost effective solution for a budget brand of VPS.

Thanked by 1DomainBop
  • painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited November 2013

please tell me how you can make money from:

Monthly Price (512MB RAM + IPv6 + 1x IPv4): $3.31/month

Monthly Price (1024MB RAM + IPv6 + 1x IPv4): $5.23/month

if node server is only has 32 ram and cost $119 mo, yes i am green so i don't know
    amount of ram that is needed by the node server just to run it's apps..

• painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited November 2013

you only have Operating System: centos-6-x86 - are you kidding me..

give me ubuntu 12.04 LTS or give me death

• LeeLee Veteran

@painfreepc said:

if node server is only has 32 ram and cost $119 mo, yes i am green so i don't know

Come on now, take a look around at many of the offers on LET/LEB, these prices could be classed as expensive.

• @painfreepc said:

Based on Ash's estimated costs, the pricing and packages Ash is offering would be profitable and sustainable on an E3 with 32 GB RAM. The node server itself doesn't require that much RAM.

The offers you should watch out for that aren't profitable or sustainable would be some of the huge RAM on E3 offers that have been posted by other providers recently (for example, a provider recently posted a 4GB RAM/225 GB disk space/ 300MB/s unmetered bandwidth offer for $5 monthly on an E3 with 32GB RAM..not profitable or sustainable unless that provider massively oversells his servers).

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited November 2013

painfreepc said: you only have Operating System: centos-6-x86 - are you kidding me..

give me ubuntu 12.04 LTS or give me death

We have (Or can add) any thing from here http://openvz.org/Download/template/precreated. I just need to add the other options to the configuration, there already available in our control panel.

As Domainbop stated, these configurations are profitable. We look to make a 50% profit. Deploying VPS as IPv6 only with IPv4 as an add-on means we don't have to sit on a /26 etc, further reducing our monthly outgoings. If a client requires IPv4 we simply supply it at cost.

I don't mind been honest with the maths as it's easy to see these packages are sustainable. After processing fees we make $3.75 on a 512MB package. 64 x 3.75 = 240 USD. Simple really.

Of course we may increase those prices for new customers in the future to deal with expansion.

You won't find many other providers that are this honest about what goes on in the back.

• @Ash_Hawkridge Can you do a $15/year deal?

• WellGrounded said: @Ash_Hawkridge Can you do a $15/year deal?

Possibly on an IPv6 only but if your wanting IPv4 too i don't think we can help. Drop me a PM with your requirements and I can take a look.

• mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited November 2013

@Ash_Hawkridge said:
    I for one welcome anyone with genuine concerns regarding Virtual6 to contact us at [email protected]. Please do not hesitate to try our services, you will not be disappointed with the price/performance, regardless of the unfounded claims above.

For starters, you could answer the questions I've asked before: why did you sell GetKVM? If you cared for your customers as you claimed to do, why start this new business just after having sold the other one? And keep in mind: you've sold several other businesses as well, so "to start with a clean slate" doesn't seem like a valid argument.

I still think you're just building these businesses so you can sell them. You seem to be in this for "a quick buck" and I'm really starting to doubt whether you actually care about your customers at all.

My advice to everyone would be to stay very clear of this company until the above questions are answered. Because I think you're going to end up being sold sooner or later and you never know where you end up.

At least he's looking for RAID10.

• mpkossen said: At least he's looking for RAID10.

Oh look it's that old chestnut. I thought we discussed and resolved this in private?

Thank you to everybody who has ordered so far!

• Ash_Hawkridge said: Oh look it's that old chestnut. I thought we discussed and resolved this in private?

It's just interesting you choose to respond to that and not to my actual concerns.

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited November 2013

Estimated Setup Time: Within one working day.

By placing this order, you agree that you are aware of the estimated setup time

Nice. @Ash_Hawkridge is this hand work ?

• alexvolk said: Nice. @Ash_Hawkridge is this hand work ?

Manual provisioning, yes. I like to manually approve transactions/orders to reduce fraudulent activity and prevent against chargebacks etc. I also check the VPS is functioning as it should before it's delivered so that i know it's working out of the box.

There's nothing worse than getting the new details to your server only to find the IP is unreachable etc, which is the case in some SolusVM/WHMCS automated scenarios.

Oh and we don't use SolusVM.