Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keepsolid SmartDNS 1 Month for free
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Keepsolid SmartDNS 1 Month for free

Received this to my inbox the other day. Enjoy :)

Getflix is the better SmartDNS service here (more options) but Keepsolid's SmartDNS is fine, too.

@sanvit

Thanked by 1sanvit

Comments

• Here are free 1-month SmartDNS
    subscription codes:
    4FCSZG6E9VHJ
    VYPJMBTSM0FU
    IGJYLLT0E9C3
    PI3OJBIX78Z0
    M7LLBB1YG34G

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Here are mine. Just grab one. :)

GMR5BKG1CH24
    DCZNUY5BIZR1
    ICC829OLM33E
    RR3GMKTOEX14
    VG5LT7ZPVI94

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Missed this post, sorry :(

I have posted my codes on the other green forum, so I’ll just mention what I felt about KS's SmartDNS.

It's a reasonable service, especially if you get a lifetime for cheap on StackSocial. However, the biggest disadvantage is that there's only 2 DNS locations worldwide (EU and US). If you live near the DNS locations, than good for you. It will provide you the service you would expect for really cheap; However, since most CDNs find your location on the DNS level, and since SmartDNS doesn't report your EDNS info (at least KS doesn't), CDNs most likely think you are in the DNS server's location (which seems to be texas for US). Therefore, in most cases it felt like I am connected to a Texas VPN when connecting to websites using CDNs. So I manually enable/disable smartDNS with the iOS/Android app every time I use it (which kind of defeats the purpose of smartdns in the first place).

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited January 2021

@sanvit said:
    Missed this post, sorry :(

I have posted my codes on the other green forum, so I’ll just mention what I felt about KS's SmartDNS.

It's a reasonable service, especially if you get a lifetime for cheap on StackSocial. However, the biggest disadvantage is that there's only 2 DNS locations worldwide (EU and US). If you live near the DNS locations, than good for you. It will provide you the service you would expect for really cheap; However, since most CDNs find your location on the DNS level, and since SmartDNS doesn't report your EDNS info (at least KS doesn't), CDNs most likely think you are in the DNS server's location (which seems to be texas for US). Therefore, in most cases it felt like I am connected to a Texas VPN when connecting to websites using CDNs. So I manually enable/disable smartDNS with the iOS/Android app every time I use it (which kind of defeats the purpose of smartdns in the first place).

Interesting point with the CDNs behaviour. Tbh I have never checked for how the requests were handled before as I didn't encounter a performance problem. This could indeed cause problems sometimes but then again here I am with a LTD so they can have all the time they want for improving :) You could try forwarding this to Keepsolid support though. Maybe they can do smth about this.

Getflix is certainly the better SmartDNS service though (same company like SmartDNSProxy iirc), although I am not sure if it behaves differently when it comes to CDNs. No more LTDs for Getflix though atm :/

• @Ympker said: I am not sure if it behaves differently when it comes to CDNs

Last time I checked, they all behave the same. However, since Getflix has a PoP in Japan (which is closer to me than Texas), it was way faster.

However, iirc Getflix LTD doesn't support Netflix app, but KS does so that's a plus :)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Ympker, what's your thoughts on smart DNS proxy they will update pricing in 30day. Should I grab the lifetime or any options you can recommended?

secured a lifetime discounts on your account for yearly and two yearly subscription options. These discounts will stay valid as long as your subscription is currently active. If you do not currently have an active subscription, you have 30 days from today to subscribe with old pricing that is only available to you.

Well WindScribe gonna launch controlID it's quite interesting.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited March 2021

@malikshi said:
    @Ympker, what's your thoughts on smart DNS proxy they will update pricing in 30day. Should I grab the lifetime or any options you can recommended?

secured a lifetime discounts on your account for yearly and two yearly subscription options. These discounts will stay valid as long as your subscription is currently active. If you do not currently have an active subscription, you have 30 days from today to subscribe with old pricing that is only available to you.

Well WindScribe gonna launch controlID it's quite interesting

Tbh I have only used it a couple times (using Getflix Smartdns lifetime and Keepsolid dns as backup). I'd assume it works fine and unblocks just like it should. Happy with Keepsolid VPN, their Smartdns should be just fine.

Any reason, though, why you want to get a lifetime discount on their smartdns and not just buy a lifetime plan (one time charge)? On stacksocial you can buy Keppsolid Smartdns as a lifetime plan :)

Edit: Seems like it is currently "sold out" on stacksocial as a single product. Still available as a bundle with regular keepsolid vpn lifetime sub though: 60$ https://stacksocial.com/sales/the-ultimate-keepsolid-lifetime-subscription-bundle

You could just create a new acc and redeem, or maybe only redeem smartdns? Try the usual discount codes (dn40..) and Honey, too.

Also, I would assume Smartdns gets back in stock as a single product on stacksocial, too :)

• RamiRami Member

This coupon will get you free 3 months of KeepSolid SmartDNS:
    SDNSPROMO

Thanked by 1Ympker