Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

George Datacenter: Explore our G'day promotion, 2 VPS at the price of one - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

George Datacenter: Explore our G'day promotion, 2 VPS at the price of one

2»

Comments

• Oos again, any chances to restock the $45 one ?

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

Not at this moment

we only have this plan in stock

1x AMD Ryzen CPU Core (Fai Usage)
    150 GB NVMe SSD Storage
    8 GB RAM
    5 TB Monthly Transfer
    1Gbps Network Port
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    Moo Panel | Vmware Hypervisor
    Windows 2010 Pro | Linux Operating Systems
    Free Snapshot
    Chicago| Amsterdam
    $84 Year

• codydobycodydoby Member
    edited January 2021

Thanks for the help of George last night, ~one~ both of the two ordered is online now.

• @georgedatacenter said:
    We are including this Offer in the 2 X 1

Very limited stock

See terms and conditions Here :

VPS YEAR

1x AMD Ryzen CPU Core (Fai Usage)
    60 GB NVMe SSD Storage
    4 GB RAM
    5 TB Monthly Transfer
    1Gbps Network Port
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    Moo Panel | Vmware Hypervisor
    Windows 2010 Pro | Linux Operating Systems
    Free Snapshot
    Chicago| Amsterdam

$45 Year

This was surprise and now its off stock sadly.

• Windows 2010 Pro. It's the attention to detail that impresses me.

@TimboJones said:
    Windows 2010 Pro. It's the attention to detail that impresses me.

• I would have bought but they only offer fai usage instead of fair usage.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@TimboJones said:

Thanked by 1Pilotseye
    edited January 2021

@brueggus said:

@TimboJones said:

Seem cannot install Windows 2010 here although I have never seen the look of it.

After I clicked Windows 2010 to install on MooPannel, it jumped to the installation of Debian 10.

I have checked the Mount ISO option, there is no option os Windows 2010. There is only Windows 2012 :)

• I have raised ticket on site but seems all support staff is busy, been 4 hours, no complains but dont wanna run out of this promotion, so some questions asked.

@codydoby said:

@brueggus said:

@TimboJones said:

Seem cannot install Windows 2010 here although I have never seen the look of it.

After I clicked Windows 2010 to install on MooPannel, it jumped to the installation of Debian 10.

I have checked the Mount ISO option, there is no option os Windows 2010. There is only Windows 2012 :)

Have you opened a support ticket to check?

@codydoby said:

@brueggus said:

@TimboJones said:

Have you opened a support ticket to check?

Dear boss. Just for joke. There is Windows 10 (rather than Windows 2010) in fact!

• I'm so angry. The two VPS bought by 2x1 activity have been idle for a long time. Recently, the ticket said that VPS was abused. Now the two VPS have been stopped. I haven't used them all the time.

@wl4236820 said:
    I'm so angry. The two VPS bought by 2x1 activity have been idle for a long time. Recently, the ticket said that VPS was abused. Now the two VPS have been stopped. I haven't used them all the time.

Hello, you have opened dispute on paypal, I have nothing to talk to you. in the ticket will inform anything.

Good luck.

@wl4236820 said:
    I'm so angry. The two VPS bought by 2x1 activity have been idle for a long time. Recently, the ticket said that VPS was abused. Now the two VPS have been stopped. I haven't used them all the time.

Hello, you have opened dispute on paypal, I have nothing to talk to you. in the ticket will inform anything.

Good luck.

Who asked you to stop the service and clear the VPS? Is this a qualified service provider? At least notify and then suspend the VPS service for processing? Instead of deleting VPS directly. Have you considered user data? Have you ever thought about consumers?

• swat4swat4 Member

@wl4236820 said:

@georgedatacenter said:

@wl4236820 said:

Good luck.

Who asked you to stop the service and clear the VPS? Is this a qualified service provider? At least notify and then suspend the VPS service for processing? Instead of deleting VPS directly. Have you considered user data? Have you ever thought about consumers?

My apologies for jumping in without knowing the whole story.

but why did you open a dispute at paypal without trying to negotiate with the host first?

I am also using @georgedatacenter vps and so far nothing major has failed.

Thanked by 2bdl yoursunny
  • wl4236820wl4236820 Member
    edited June 2021

@swat4 said:

@wl4236820 said:

@georgedatacenter said:

@wl4236820 said:

Good luck.

My apologies for jumping in without knowing the whole story.

but why did you open a dispute at paypal without trying to negotiate with the host first?

I am also using @georgedatacenter vps and so far nothing major has failed.

If one day your VPS is deleted without any reason, you can understand my feelings.

@wl4236820 said:

@georgedatacenter said:

@wl4236820 said:

Good luck.

First, open ticket reporting the abuse:

https://prnt.sc/14bfpjh

their response 3 days later without resolving the abuse.

https://prnt.sc/14bfuh2

Your Vps are there, we have not deleted anything. but you have opened a dispute on paypal, I will not answer anything more here.

Thanked by 1bruh21
  • wl4236820wl4236820 Member
    edited June 2021

@georgedatacenter said:

@wl4236820 said:

@georgedatacenter said:

@wl4236820 said:

Good luck.

Your Vps are there, we have not deleted anything. but you have opened a dispute on paypal, I will not answer anything more here.

If the VPS is not deleted, please restore the VPS, I will re install the system, and then I will cancel the dispute. Is this satisfactory?

• @wl4236820 said:

@georgedatacenter said:

@wl4236820 said:

@georgedatacenter said:

@wl4236820 said:

Good luck.

If the VPS is not deleted, please restore the VPS, I will re install the system, and then I will cancel the dispute. Is this satisfactory?

raising PayPal dispute is disrespect to provider. say sorry.

Thanked by 3bdl nyamenk yoursunny
    edited June 2021

@wl4236820 said:

@georgedatacenter said:

@wl4236820 said:

@georgedatacenter said:

@wl4236820 said:

Good luck.

The thing upon PayPal is a bit reckless. If you want to continue using it, you can just cancel the dispute right now. It's ridiculous that you set conditions like this. Do you mean you don't want to cancel the dispute?

In fact, you should first come to the forum to post rather than dispute.

• Are you kidding me?My G'day promotion, 2 VPS is missing?

During the previous communication, after I cancelled the paypal dispute, you said to help me restore VPS. Why is the account gone now? VPS is gone? Why? Explain?

• @georgedatacenter said: Free Windows 10 Pro

Um, you're violating the license agreement, I think.

• bdlbdl Member

@wl4236820 said:

Are you kidding me?My G'day promotion, 2 VPS is missing?

During the previous communication, after I cancelled the paypal dispute, you said to help me restore VPS. Why is the account gone now? VPS is gone? Why? Explain?

Why necro a post now? Why? Explain?

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@wl4236820 said:

Are you kidding me?My G'day promotion, 2 VPS is missing?

You have initiated a chargeback, clearly stated or what part of message you don’t get?

Hello, if you are experiencing any problem, please open a support ticket, if you can't login or there is any problem with your account, please send me a PM to check it out.