Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ $gme
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$gme

what's y'alls positions boys I put in $700 yesterday and now I'm sitting at +$500 in day.

gamestop is back on the rise ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€

Thanked by 1lentro
ยซ13456789

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Sir this is the unemployment line.

• UnbelievableUnbelievable Member
    edited January 2021

I'd sell now- cause its gonna go down the shitter in 2 years or less. Retail is dead in the US. Bulk of gain in after hours trading today. Wait until tomorrow and see what happens.

• @Unbelievable said:
    I'd sell now- cause its gonna go down the shitter in 2 years or less. Retail is dead in the US

it's a squeeze i'm not selling until at least friday granted i am a retard and this is not investment advice im betting it doubles

@SirFoxy said:

@Unbelievable said:
    I'd sell now- cause its gonna go down the shitter in 2 years or less. Retail is dead in the US

it's a squeeze i'm not selling until at least friday granted i am a retard and this is not investment advice im betting it doubles

Grandpa told me Friday's when something expires.

• @MikeA said:

@SirFoxy said:

@Unbelievable said:

Grandpa told me Friday's when something expires.

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿป๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€

• Suppossedly its spiking cause smart money is jumping in. Once they get a look at the retail side of things and how hard it is to shift to full ecommerce, boom goes the value

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited January 2021

@Unbelievable said:
    Suppossedly its spiking cause smart money is jumping in. Once they get a look at the retail side of things and how hard it is to shift to full ecommerce, boom goes the value

it's spiking because

1) it was undervalued
    2) the stock is heavily shorted, big hedge needs to pay those options back regardless of price
    3) elon shouted it out today
    4) ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€
    7) cohen aka the chewy founder joined the team

• Fundamentals will always win in the long run - Overall, the stock has risen more than 400% over the past three months โ€” unusual for a struggling company that has lost $1.6 billion over the last three years.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • it will crater soon if you read all the stupidity going on.

• @Unbelievable said:
    it will crater soon if you read all the stupidity going on.

yeah the ๐Ÿš€ will land on craters on the moon and i'll walk away with a big bag

• make sure to come back and tell everyone you sold it at its absolute peak and timed it to perfection

Thanked by 1vimalware

@Unbelievable said:
    make sure to come back and tell everyone you sold it at its absolute peak and timed it to perfection

Sir, he is going to the moon and taking Gamestonk with him.

Thanked by 2SirFoxy TimboJones
  • @Unbelievable said:
    make sure to come back and tell everyone you sold it at its absolute peak and timed it to perfection

will do chief

• Long live r/wsb

• @SirFoxy why didnt you buy on margin or buy an option?

• @Unbelievable said:
    @SirFoxy why didnt you buy on margin or buy an option?

it defeats the point of a squeeze

• 52 wk low 2.57 52 wk high 159. Now that would impress me if you bought at 3!

Thanked by 1Tony40

@Unbelievable said:
    @SirFoxy why didnt you buy on margin or buy an option?

Options are expensive at this point I think. He maybe doesn't have thousands to blow. Last week would have been better. Or 3 years ago.

• @Unbelievable said:
    52 wk low 2.57 52 wk high 159. Now that would impress me if you bought at 3!

i tried to get in at $65 last friday and set a limit order at $75 monday but it fuckin opened at $100 then i got in at $121. oh well, still worth.

• This topic really reminds me all the OTC boards.

"Smart money hurr durr" To dah moon!!

@serv_ee said:
    This topic really reminds me all the OTC boards.

"Smart money hurr durr" To dah moon!!

Sir, we are going to the moon to blow it up......

Thanked by 2serv_ee Tony40
  • I thought we were going to the moon to set up mining operations... oops thats asteroids

• Saw the beginning of this GME craze weeks back on WSB, of course I didn't get on the rocket though

• @corbpie said:
    Saw the beginning of this GME craze weeks back on WSB, of course I didn't get on the rocket though

not too late m8

• Only doge will take me to the moon

• @SirFoxy said:

@corbpie said:
    Saw the beginning of this GME craze weeks back on WSB, of course I didn't get on the rocket though

not too late m8

AMC

• @corbpie said:

@SirFoxy said:

@corbpie said:

not too late m8

AMC

no full retard on GME first don't let Melvin get to ur head

• lowendstocks.com
    lowendsqueeze.com

available to create the next lowend mania

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@SirFoxy said: what's y'alls positions boys I put in $700 yesterday and now I'm sitting at +$500 in day.

Maybe a short term play on the squeeze, driven by reddit idiots. But that kind of purely speculative play (betting on what the market will do, not what the company will do) is always out there. It always ends poorly. How you fare depends on your dexterity and, largely, luck.

GameStop is a hideous long-term investment. GameStop benefitted from the last PS5 cycle but that's probably the last console cycle that will include physical delivery.

Do you shop at GameStop? Do you know anyone who does? They have an incredibly fragile business - retail sales in an age where their product has already gone digital. It's like buying a record shop. In a mall. Their ecommerce play is not credible and it's less than a third of their business. And, of course, competition there is even more fierce.

They have nothing to differentiate themselves in ecommerce and they're competing against players like Amazon. On price. Good luck with that. Meanwhile, their retail business (two-thirds of their sales!) is rotting .

I invest for the long haul and GameStop is the antithesis of what I would buy. They're a corpse, propped up by some speculation. They're going out of business - just a question of when. They may limp on for a couple years but "we sell in malls and against Amazon online" spells doom.

As Benjamin Graham put it, the short-term market is a voting machine, while the long-term market is a weighing machine.

• @raindog308 said:

@SirFoxy said: what's y'alls positions boys I put in $700 yesterday and now I'm sitting at +$500 in day.

Maybe a short term play on the squeeze, driven by reddit idiots. But that kind of purely speculative play (betting on what the market will do, not what the company will do) is always out there. It always ends poorly. How you fare depends on your dexterity and, largely, luck.

GameStop is a hideous long-term investment. GameStop benefitted from the last PS5 cycle but that's probably the last console cycle that will include physical delivery.

Do you shop at GameStop? Do you know anyone who does? They have an incredibly fragile business - retail sales in an age where their product has already gone digital. It's like buying a record shop. In a mall. Their ecommerce play is not credible and it's less than a third of their business. And, of course, competition there is even more fierce.

They have nothing to differentiate themselves in ecommerce and they're competing against players like Amazon. On price. Good luck with that. Meanwhile, their retail business (two-thirds of their sales!) is rotting .

I invest for the long haul and GameStop is the antithesis of what I would buy. They're a corpse, propped up by some speculation. They're going out of business - just a question of when. They may limp on for a couple years but "we sell in malls and against Amazon online" spells doom.

As Benjamin Graham put it, the short-term market is a voting machine, while the long-term market is a weighing machine.

๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€