Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap cPanel Pricing with Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap cPanel Pricing with Server

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Hello,

If you know any Server Provider with Cheap cPanel License, please let me know. (e.g. HVC gives 500 Accounts for $45).

Regards.

Comments

• Hey, what location are you looking for?

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@Hivelocity does cpanel with servers
    @Francisco has awesome packages for cpanel but your best deal is with Free DirectAdmin!

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@DataIdeas-Josh said:
    @Francisco has awesome packages for cpanel but your best deal is with Free DirectAdmin!

Thanks.

I'm not sure why you're wanting to signup with cPanel where it's borderline guaranteed they'll be doing another price hike in the coming 12 - 18 months.

I expect once Ubuntu support is added they'll claim they need the extra funding to support an additional OS, even though back in the day they used to support CentOS, Fedora, CentOS/RHEL, & FreeBSD.

Francisco

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@Francisco said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

Thanks.

I'm not sure why you're wanting to signup with cPanel where it's borderline guaranteed they'll be doing another price hike in the coming 12 - 18 months.

I expect once Ubuntu support is added they'll claim they need the extra funding to support an additional OS, even though back in the day they used to support CentOS, Fedora, CentOS/RHEL, & FreeBSD.

Francisco

You are right, but they are still best and we cannot ignore the customer's demand.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2021

@Francisco said: I'm not sure why you're wanting to signup with cPanel

Because,

@DewlanceVPS said: they are still best and we cannot ignore the customer's demand.

@Specsblue said:
    Hey, what location are you looking for?

Any US Location will work.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

No such thing as cheap cPanel.

HVC gives 500 Accounts for $45

Is the price mentioned is for control panel only?

@WebProject said:
    No such thing as cheap cPanel.

HVC gives 500 Accounts for $45

Is the price mentioned is for control panel only?

Yes, you can get any of their server & avail the discounted cPanel. Currently, I have a $50 Server + $45 cPanel (500 Accounts). Pretty attractive pricing. Same goes to OVH. 300 Accounts for $30.xx

• Hey @Specsblue 1. Get a provider tag if you want anyone to take you seriously. 2. You can't provide ovh/hetzer at prices lower than ovh/hetzer direct. You simply do not have the sales volume to get cheap rates from either of them. Perhaps you have a stray legacy machine that you are dumping, but cant do any serious volume of servers. Again provider tag is a bit helpful so people can see if you are somewhat legit. Where is your company registered by the way?

• @DewlanceVPS said:

@Francisco said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

Thanks.

Francisco

You are right, but they are still best and we cannot ignore the customer's demand.

cPanel is far way from the best it the Pretty Looking Panel and that it

With it you offer to your customers obsolete software :)

Example
    cPanel release recommended 92.0.9
    exim --version
    Exim version 4.93 #2 built 28-Oct-2020 18:10:05

Exim org Now

All versions of Exim previous to version 4.94 are now obsolete. The last 3.x release was 3.36. It is obsolete and should not be used.

Exim 4.95 in on git hub and will come soon

===

In December same situation was with phpMyAdmin (2 versions old) released in October and it still support only 4.9 wich will eol soon

I do not know if they fixed Network Manager support but in December it still got the warning and block the install when it is enabled - close to 6 years since release...

CL will soon release MariaDB 10.5 and supoort for 10.4 is close to a year available, but cPanel still support 10.3 only

My point it is pretty looking but totally technically inferior and full of obsolete software versions...
    If your customers prefer it you should offer it to them but inform them on what they will run...

When cPanel was cheap that maybe was ok for the industry but for the current price is tottaly unacceptable

And never call it the best ...

• asadrana899asadrana899 Member
    edited March 2021

You can buy cPanel license on 15% discount rate from this company https://www.navicosoft.com/cheap-cpanel-license/
    You can buy cpanel license for as low as $12.75 from here. And reliability is also important when purchasing cpanel license from anywhere, as you can't risk anything. These guys are giving reliable services for software licenses and hosting solution for quite some time now.

• edited March 2021

@coolice said: CL will soon release MariaDB 10.5 and supoort for 10.4 is close to a year available, but cPanel still support 10.3 only

And if you update Maria 10.4 or higher because CloudLinux supports it, it will break your cPanel. I've seen broken installations because there was no warning on the upgrade path.

• Cpanel will become more expensive soon again. And Cpanel developers are the ones, who increase the prices not your server provider. Even if you get some discount for the first time, than next time when you need to renew license you will pay higher bill.

• MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2021

Providers offering lower than usual cPanel pricing often have increased prices for the hardware or, the hardware is too old.

On the other hand, providers offering competitive bare metal prices often offer cPanel with the usual partner prices. If you use good hardware, the end cost becomes cheaper with the providers offering lower bare metal prices than the ones offering bundled cPanel.

It is all marketing. You are never really paying anything less than the partner price for cPanel licenses.

• @asadrana899 said:
    You can buy cPanel license on 15% discount rate from this company https://www.navicosoft.com/cheap-cpanel-license/
    You can buy cpanel license for as low as $12.75 from here. And reliability is also important when purchasing cpanel license from anywhere, as you can't risk anything. These guys are giving reliable services for software licenses and hosting solution for quite some time now.

Thanks for sharing. We are official cPanel partners.

• veebleveeble Member, Patron Provider

I have seen some WHM theme developers offer some discounted prices for WHM/Cpanel + they can offer lower packages (which are not displayed on the official WHM sites anymore).
    So with theme you can get the package at cheaper rates

edited May 2021

@navicosoft said:

@asadrana899 said:

It shows "An Error Occurred. Please Try Again." on your Order Page.

• MridulMridul Member
    edited May 2021

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@navicosoft said:

@asadrana899 said:

It shows "An Error Occurred. Please Try Again." on your Order Page.

Whats is the Exact price structure of cPanels with OVH ?

EDIT :smile:
    Starting 1st July 2021

Dedicated Servers:
    1 - 100 = £25.99 +VAT
    101 - 200 = £37.49 +VAT
    201 - 300 = £52.99 +VAT
    301 + £52.99 + VAT + £15.99 for each 100 additional accounts

VPS
    101 - 200 = £37.49 + VAT

Thats what i got from WHT, can you confirm ?

@OVH_APAC

• navicosoftnavicosoft Member
    edited May 2021

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL
    I wasn't able to replicate the error at my end. What are the steps you followed and the error popped up?