Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need dedicated server from Finland and NO HETZNER !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need dedicated server from Finland and NO HETZNER !

Hello there ,

I need a dedicated server from Finland in any datacenter other than Hetzner . Please name some datacenters to buy dedicated servers from finland . Monthly budget around 75$ .

Comments

• estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

What is your targeted audience? is it more local Finnish traffic or more international,abroad?

• I'm a vpn provider . need a dedicated server in finland . my users ask for finnish IPs .

• @estnoc said:
    What is your targeted audience? is it more local Finnish traffic or more international,abroad?

I'm a vpn provider . need a dedicated server in finland . my users ask for finnish IPs .

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

OneProvider?

• verovero Member, Host Rep

If you mean bare metal server, then I don't know. If you're good with cloud server, then Upcloud has datacenters in Finland. They also brag, that their similar specs cloud server outperforms dedicated:

Dedicated server vs. Cloud server

Server UnixBench I/O Benchmark Price
    LeaseWeb Dell R210 3696.4 109.0 MB/s $43.10 /month
    UpCloud 4GB/4 CPU 3545.3 392 MB/s $40.00 /month

Thanked by 1rotkiv
  • @thedp said:
    OneProvider?

Do they have their own datacenter or colo-ing in hetzner?

• @vero said:
    If you mean bare metal server, then I don't know. If you're good with cloud server, then Upcloud has datacenters in Finland. They also brag, that their similar specs cloud server outperforms dedicated:

Dedicated server vs. Cloud server

Server UnixBench I/O Benchmark Price
    LeaseWeb Dell R210 3696.4 109.0 MB/s $43.10 /month
    UpCloud 4GB/4 CPU 3545.3 392 MB/s $40.00 /month

I need a dedicated server with vmware and atleast 16 IPs . I already have upcloud vps but I can't scale that for my vpn needs .

• @masterlfc6 said:

@thedp said:
    OneProvider?

OneProvider's entire business is about reselling dedicated servers. I doubt they would use Hetzner since there's no decent partner program for them to use. But the only way to find out is to ask (Their site says "Please contact our support team to obtain a test IP in the location you desire.") or find out (They have a refund policy of a few days I believe, being in a datacenter unfit for your purpose would probably be a valid reason)

• @Erisa said:

@masterlfc6 said:

@thedp said:
    OneProvider?

OneProvider's entire business is about reselling dedicated servers. I doubt they would use Hetzner since there's no decent partner program for them to use. But the only way to find out is to ask (Their site says "Please contact our support team to obtain a test IP in the location you desire.") or find out (They have a refund policy of a few days I believe, being in a datacenter unfit for your purpose would probably be a valid reason)

Already did , waiting for their response .

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • UpCloudUpCloud Member, Host Rep

@masterlfc6 said:

I need a dedicated server with vmware and atleast 16 IPs . I already have upcloud vps but I can't scale that for my vpn needs .

Is it the number of IPs that's preventing you from being able to scale at this time? Or something else? I'd be happy to try and help where I can!

• @UpCloud said:

@masterlfc6 said:

Is it the number of IPs that's preventing you from being able to scale at this time? Or something else? I'd be happy to try and help where I can!

I need vmware esxi to be able have multiple vpses on a single dedicated server . I don't know how I can achieve that on upcloud . I doubt it would be cheap tbh .

• UpCloudUpCloud Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2021

@masterlfc6 said:

@UpCloud said:

@masterlfc6 said:

I need vmware esxi to be able have multiple vpses on a single dedicated server . I don't know how I can achieve that on upcloud . I doubt it would be cheap tbh .

Ah, I see. Well, whilst that setup (nest virtualisation etc) could get a little messy, you'd obviously be able to deploy multiple servers directly with us and use those. If you're locked into using ESXi though, a dedicated server may prove better for you, indeed.

Thanked by 1masterlfc6
  • NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

What about resellers of Hetzner?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@NetDynamics24 said:
    What about resellers of Hetzner?

That would still be in Hetzner's DC, so no.

@masterlfc6 said: I need a dedicated server from Finland in any datacenter other than Hetzner

• Creanova

• @masterlfc6 said:

@thedp said:
    OneProvider?

They don't have anything. Just reseller with cool website.

• Creanova