Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Walkerservers trustful ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Walkerservers trustful ?

justandyjustandy Member
edited January 23 in Providers

Hi people,

Unfortunately, I haven't found out much about Walkerservers on the Internet. Few offers that revolved around Seedbox but no reviews/experiences. And https://hnielsen.eu/ is just a simple Wordpress Template.

I don't want to talk badly about the provider. :) Maybe someone have experience with them ?

@khnielsen

Friendly Regards
Andy

Comments

• Yeah Dan is legit - Your best bet is to look at r/seedboxes for reviews.

• Legit and trustful. I've had a server there for a while, no problems and excellent support.

• AmplificatorAmplificator Member, Provider
    edited January 23

Walkerservers are legit, yes :)

DuelHost.dk : 20FOR30 YEARLY - LINK

• Dan is legit. you can join their discord.

very active there.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@justandy said:
    Hi people,

Unfortunately, I haven't found out much about Walkerservers on the Internet. Few offers that revolved around Seedbox but no reviews/experiences. And https://hnielsen.eu/ is just a simple Wordpress Template.

I don't want to talk badly about the provider. :) Maybe someone have experience with them ?

@khnielsen

Friendly Regards
    Andy

Dan is legit. Great guy who provides solid services.
    You can go with him without worrying too much.

• If you have any questions then feel free to reach out either on discord or via email, I would be happy to answer your questions about this. Regarding hnielsen.eu, I own both hosting products that are entirely online and I also run an onsite consultancy company for clients in Denmark, that is the clients that hnielsen.eu refers to - It isnt fancy in any way as it isnt really needed for the clientbase of that company.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • Walkerservers is trustable :smile:

PakCloudHost - Shared Hosting (Starts from $8.38/year), VPS Hosting and Dedicated Servers

• Thanks for your answers, guys. :)

• Who is Dan?

• @kasodk said:
    Who is Dan?

Dan Walker

• @OsirisBlack said:

@kasodk said:
    Who is Dan?

Dan Walker

Who is Dan Walker?

walkerservers.com (HNielsen Networks) owners name is Kasper.

https://datacvr.virk.dk/data/index.php?enhedstype=virksomhed&id=37517607&language=en-gb&soeg=hnielsen+networks&type=undefined&q=visenhed

• @kasodk said:

@OsirisBlack said:

@kasodk said:
    Who is Dan?

Dan Walker

Who is Dan Walker?

walkerservers.com (HNielsen Networks) owners name is Kasper.

https://datacvr.virk.dk/data/index.php?enhedstype=virksomhed&id=37517607&language=en-gb&soeg=hnielsen+networks&type=undefined&q=visenhed

You asked who Dan was.

• khnielsenkhnielsen Member
    edited January 24

@kasodk said:
    Who is Dan?

That would be me if you wish to know. Its a long story, but cut short; I used to work for a hosting company (One that I now own), when I started the owners had already assigned a "nickname" to the support account, and over the years it kind of became a known "name", so when I started out on my own I kept it as people recognize me under that nickname.

Thanked by 2kkrajk kasodk
  • @khnielsen said:

@kasodk said:
    Who is Dan?

That would be me if you wish to know. Its a long story, but cut short; I used to work for a hosting company (One that I now own), when I started the owners had already assigned a "nickname" to the support account, and over the years it kind of became a known "name", so when I started out on my own I kept it along as people recognize me under that nickname.

You've spoilt the mystery now Dan Kasper.

• @khnielsen said:

@kasodk said:
    Who is Dan?

That would be me if you wish to know. Its a long story, but cut short; I used to work for a hosting company (One that I now own), when I started the owners had already assigned a "nickname" to the support account, and over the years it kind of became a known "name", so when I started out on my own I kept it as people recognize me under that nickname.

Oh, that explains why "Dan" gets blamed for your good service. :-)