Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$10/y LXC container in Antwerp - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$10/y LXC container in Antwerp

124»

Comments

• @st1905 said:

@codelock said:

@st1905 said:
    After almost 3 months, i have had zero issues with this service. My cable internet provider is using cgnat here (No ipv6 connectivity is provided) so i used /64 ipv6 subnet provided by Novos(i only used /127 though) to have my services hosted thru cgnat (used NDP Proxy Daemon). When i connect via Wireguard, i have a public ipv6 address assigned to my local interface. Combined with cloudflare, anyone with ipv4 or ipv6 can connect to my local services. For $10/y, its absolutely great.

Consider doing a full tutorial on this?

I can upload my config, its pretty straightforward.

Do share I could get to port froward form internal IP to external IP using iptable for ip4 but I don't know how it will work for ip4 to ipv6

• @marvel said: OpenVPN will most def. not run since these are unprivileged containers and you won't be able to create the tun device node.

Is this tutorial could be useful for TUN?

https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/OpenVPN_in_LXC

• st1905st1905 Member
    edited April 2021

You cant use tun without node allowing it for you first. No matter which tutorial you use, it wont help you.

• Out of stock? Will that offer come back?

• Unfortunately, it was sold out just after I saw it from LEB.

• Yeah I'm sad, I wanted to try this out as well!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

microLXC.net has a Node in Antwerpen by novos at the same location, in case you want to try it.

Requirements apply.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Neoon said:
    microLXC.net has a Node in Antwerpen by novos at the same location, in case you want to try it.

Indeed, 0.5ms RTT from the NOVOS BRICK.
    However, microLXC has only half the RAM, and cannot run Docker.

• Please have a look at the Ticket #897174? @marvel
    Thanks

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@wl4236820 said:
    Please have a look at the Ticket #897174? @marvel
    Thanks

It's a ticket, of course he will.

He's no longer active here so you'll just have to be patient and wait.