Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need dedicated server for adult website
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need dedicated server for adult website

xuhaibkhanxuhaibkhan Member
edited January 2021 in Requests

Looking for unmanaged dedicated server with 500gb nvme and 3gbit unmetered dedicated port with cpanel and dcma free/ignoreed server. Budget $150/month.

Comments

• 3 mbit/s?

• Fixed typo, 3gbit

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2021

@xuhaibkhan I could do
    8 vCore dedicated
    64GB ram
    500GB NVME
    for $150
    Location Spring, Texas
    You will need to get your own cPanel license
    This is a custom package. PM me or submit a ticket in if want to proceed
    https://my2.dataideas.com

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@DataIdeas-Josh said:
    @xuhaibkhan I could do
    8 vCore dedicated
    64GB ram
    500GB NVME
    for $120
    Location Spring, Texas
    You will need to get your own cPanel license
    This is a custom package. PM me or submit a ticket in if want to proceed
    https://my2.dataideas.com

Includes ignored DMCA's in Texas along with 3Gbps?

Just curious.

I'll stand by my TOS
    https://dataideas.com/TOS/

As long as you aint hosting CP.
    Like Fran says. LAW of the land.

I don't think they would blast a 3Gbps sustained but if so.. it is what it is.

@DataIdeas-Josh said:
    I'll stand by my TOS
    https://dataideas.com/TOS/

As long as you aint hosting CP.
    Like Fran says. LAW of the land.

I don't think they would blast a 3Gbps sustained but if so.. it is what it is.

So would you ignore DMCA's?

• raise your budget, specially for that 3Gbps unmetered dedicated :D

Thanked by 1DataIdeas-Josh

@xuhaibkhan – just as an FYI.
    Based on your requirements - @DataIdeas-Josh offer, unfortunately, wouldn’t work. It appears he is new to DMCA (based on his comment: “As long as it isn’t CP”). Despite loving his stance, it just doesn't work that way.

The truth is, he/DataIdeas won’t be able to ignore them, nor would his ISP/upstream.

As such, I wouldn’t recommend wasting money/time deploying your adult site with DataIdeas, as you’d eventually/quickly be booted out. This is only because of the generated DMCA complaints you appear to frequently receive. You'd have to engage, act on them and he'd have to serve as the middle man ensuring he properly handles the complaint.

If you are able to respect DMCA, your options open widely.

@dustinc I am guessing you didn't read the AUP?
    https://dataideas.com/TOS/AUP.pdf

I'll make it simple. Any DMCA is forward to the user.
    We do run multiple TOR nodes as well and get plenty of DMCA notices from that as well.

I have given out all my information here for the potential client to review over. If they want to proceed that is up to them.

If the Client wants to get more information they are more than welcome to contact me and I can get them in contact with my legal team for them to ask questions as well.

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:

We do run multiple TOR nodes as well and get plenty of DMCA notices from that as well.

I have given out all my information here for the potential client to review over. If they want to proceed that is up to them.

If the Client wants to get more information they are more than welcome to contact me and I can get them in contact with my legal team for them to ask questions as well.

judging by his post history and the fact he's chinese there's about a 90% chances the dmca notices would be valid

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

Oh, I've read them :) But you've lost me here:

"As long as you aint hosting CP.
    Like Fran says. LAW of the land."

Thus I was asking if you'd ignore them since the OP is specifically after that, and while relaying them is good, there's more to them than that. And you wouldn't do very well, long term ignoring them or improperly handling them. I believe your intentions are good, and I wish you tons of success 👊

@dustinc said:

Thus I was asking if you'd ignore them since the OP is specifically after that, and while relaying them is good, there's more to them than that. And you wouldn't do very well, long term ignoring them or improperly handling them. I believe your intentions are good, and I wish you tons of success 👊

I've send OP a message to get a better idea of what they are expecting. From there they can make their decision on what they want to do.

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:

@dustinc said:

I've send OP a message to get a better idea of what they are expecting. From there they can make their decision on what they want to do.

TLDR, you didn't ignore DMCA, but you relaying DMCA.

edited January 2021

@tokoyuki said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@dustinc said:

I cannot come out and say "I ignore DMCA" due to legal reasons and protecting my clients.
    I follow my AUP and when a person/entity follows the steps in said AUP then we will take action.
    As I have said. I have send OP a message to get a better idea on what they are concerned about for DMCA and if it will even be an issue. Or are they talking about other types of service abuse? Only OP can answer that question.

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:

@tokoyuki said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@dustinc said:

I cannot come out and say "I ignore DMCA" due to legal reasons and protecting my clients.
    I follow my AUP and when a person/entity follows the steps in said AUP then we will take action.
    As I have said. I have send OP a message to get a better idea on what they are concerned about for DMCA and if it will even be an issue. Or are they talking about other types of service abuse? Only OP can answer that question.

the answer is no you don't ignore dmca and you're not the fit for op

@SirFoxy said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@tokoyuki said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@dustinc said:

That's up to OP to make the decision on. Unless you are OP on a secondary account :grey_question: :confused:

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:

@SirFoxy said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@tokoyuki said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@dustinc said:

That's up to OP to make the decision on. Unless you are OP on a secondary account :grey_question: :confused:

the op had like 5 requests and you fit one which was 500gb nvme

@SirFoxy said:

I can do 3Gbps as well....
    Where are these 5 "Requests"...???

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited January 2021

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@SirFoxy said:

I can do 3Gbps as well....
    Where are these 5 "Requests"...???

• 3Gbps unmeterered & dedicated, no.
      Your words: "I don't think they would blast a 3Gbps sustained but if so.. it is what it is."
      you know this isn't possible at that price.

• 500gb nvme, yes.

• cpanel, no.

• dmca ignored, no. the law of the land of texas is to not ignore dmca.

• allow adult content, yes

sorry, you fit 2/5 requests not 1/5.

thus, the end is nigh.

edited January 2021

@SirFoxy Aww honey boo boo all mad because their provider won't give them 3Gbps...
    What I do with my business is what I do with my business. :trollface:
    If they want to do business with me. That's up to them. Not you. :p

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:
    @SirFoxy Aww honey boo boo all mad because their provider won't give them 3Gbps...
    What I do with my business is what I do with my business. :trollface:
    If they want to do business with me. That's up to them. Not you. :p

bruh literally what

• Go with cocio. He can provide everything you need.

• Why are other people so worked up if you think it cannot be done?

Let people try. Your mileage may vary.

• Why 3Gbps? Why not using a cluster of servers? That could be a better thing.

@Tejy said:
    Why 3Gbps? Why not using a cluster of servers? That could be a better thing.

The only thing I can think of is video or full images.

• AmplificatorAmplificator Member
    edited January 2021

@LTniger said:
    Go with cocio. He can provide everything you need.

I'd wager a guess that OP wants stability as well, even though it is not explicitly written.

Thanked by 1corbpie