Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

False Information Checking
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

False Information Checking

raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Comments

• very cool dad thank you

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Delete this or we'll get you fired, deplatformed, and get your house repossessed.

• Is there a new drama?

• "Providers would you host LowEndTalk?"

Thread incoming

• What am I missing?

Thanked by 1niceboy
  • @serv_ee said:
    What am I missing?

Am thinking that too.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited January 2021

Error: "fact-checkers" are about Orwellian suppression and replacement of truth by propaganda. The example shown however is indeed true fact checking.

@jar said:
    Delete this or we'll get you fired, deplatformed, and get your house repossessed.

I feel offended by your typical patriarchic, white male, right wing extremist beginning a sentence with a capital letter and using proper punctuation!!!

EDIT for clarity: firing, deplatforming and destroying the life of people with views different from yours is OK though.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jar said:

Thanked by 2jsg jar
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Roosterkid said: Is there a new drama?

@serv_ee said: What am I missing?

@Razza said: Am thinking that too.

Ah, sorry, no drama. I made a Photoshop template based on FB's silly "fact checking" post overlay, and used it in a private Facebook group for a gag. Just recycled it here for entertainment.

Thanked by 2jsg Razza