Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need dedicated server in NL for adult [unmanaged]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need dedicated server in NL for adult [unmanaged]

jokotanjokotan Member
edited January 2021 in General

Need dedicated server at NL for adult. Possible abuses. Should not be terminated ASAP for them, but give me the time to figure everything and remove abused pics if needed.

CPU (not necessary something special, may be cheap)
at least 16 GB RAM
1-2tb possible 2x1-2tb
1 small ssd (or without it)

Payments should be: Bitcoin Cash/LTC payments/Paxum/Webmoney or other systems. I do not have Paypal.

Comments

• @jokotan said:
    Need dadi at NL for adult.

You need a daddy?

• I know @cociu has sisters, not sure about dadis though...

Cheers!

• jokotanjokotan Member
    edited January 2021

@stefeman said:

@jokotan said:
    Need dadi at NL for adult.

You need a daddy?

Sorry guys, I'm on my nerves and English is not my primary language. Corrected.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited January 2021

if you want adult hosting dedicated server, most providers here are probly fine with it to a certain extend.

@cociu
    @Clouvider

for example.. Or just go with OVH.

@OVH_APAC
    @OVHcloud_james

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Thanks @stefeman !

@jokotan so long as the content you’re looking to host is legal in both the Netherlands * and * the UK have a look at https://www.clouvider.co.uk/dedicated-servers-sale/

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited January 2021

If he has user summited content, He might want to enable Cloudflare CSAM in that case.

Thanked by 2mrTom adly
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2021

I can be your daddy

We got dedicated servers in The Netherlands here
    https://hostslick.com/dedicated-servers

Setup time currently 3-4 days though. Awaiting some pallet shipments.

• @stefeman said:
    If he has user summited content, He might want to enable Cloudflare CSAM in that case.

Yes, same as CSAM reports. I currently fail into the same auto generated report (actually it was auto-generated thumb made from legit sponsored content satisfy #2257 act. Model with tattoos clearly 18+ yo. Actually false positive detection and hosting suspended now.

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

Out of AMS stock, but if you would consider LON we have stock for setup tomorrow morning.

https://zare.com/dedicated-servers

• Why exactly the netherlands, in many European countries you can run adult sites, and many hosters give time to solve the abuse, what is your budget?

• @ourvds said:
    Why exactly the netherlands, in many European countries you can run adult sites, and many hosters give time to solve the abuse, what is your budget?

Because of adult niche. It's legal at Netherlands. And varies by states in US, but I don't know exactly list of states and I don't want to fell in law violations.

Budget the less the better. Adult is not so profitable nowadays. After the situation and pressure on p*rnhub I think that the state of affairs may deteriorate further for all adult sites. Seems I already felt this winds of time :smile:

• @jokotan said:

@ourvds said:
    Why exactly the netherlands, in many European countries you can run adult sites, and many hosters give time to solve the abuse, what is your budget?

Because of adult niche. It's legal at Netherlands. And varies by states in US, but I don't know exactly list of states and I don't want to fell in law violations.

Budget the less the better. Adult is not so profitable nowadays. After the situation and pressure on p*rnhub I think that the state of affairs may deteriorate further for all adult sites. Seems I already felt this winds of time :smile:

I did not write about the USA) In the Czech Republic, Latvia, for example, adult is also legal)

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

You can try contacting @LiteServer - they might have some dedicated servers around.

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • @ourvds said:
    I did not write about the USA) In the Czech Republic, Latvia, for example, adult is also legal)

I checked my "competitors". Most of them at US (but I'm not sure that they follow state laws). Some at OVH. Latvia probably fits the niche, but I'm not sure.

• @thedp said:
    You can try contacting @LiteServer - they might have some dedicated servers around.

Thanks. Maybe I should stay with my original hoster where I run this sites for years. :-(

This BF I tried to decrease my running costs and fell into situation when everything suspended. And I feel a little deceived, because just lost money. Will wait how this situation will be resolved.

• @jokotan said:

@ourvds said:

Beastility?

• @jokotan said:

@thedp said:

Thanks. Maybe I should stay with my original hoster where I run this sites for years. :-(

This BF I tried to decrease my running costs and fell into situation when everything suspended. And I feel a little deceived, because just lost money. Will wait how this situation will be resolved.

so who you sign up with

• jokotanjokotan Member
    edited January 2021

@stefeman said:
    Beastility?

No. Old&young and bit more extreme (fantasy). Hosting received automatic abuse from robot that scan sites for image hashes. In that report it was some thumbs made from legal teen sponsor content with #2257 documents. I provided sponsor galleries and links to #2257 on site owner of this content, where I download it. Accompany it with a question to hoster "what should I do? Remove them or keep them as false positive"? In response, I also explained to them that I do not refuse to delete anything if they want. And answer was termination of service + they said that they receive new reports. I have never seen them. Hope they will show them and I will take an action (at my backup) if this reports exists.

I correlate everything with the busyness of their support team. They don't want to deal with it and lose support time (as I see they don't have support almost at all) and it much more easy to terminate and keep my money. It looks like this, maybe I'm wrong. Hope to receive another answer from them.

• hostmariahostmaria Member, Host Rep

try out YISP - they are NL based as well > very cool company, I happen to know the owner as well.

all the best! H

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@jokotan said:

@ourvds said:

what is illegal in the US that isnt in the netherlands?