Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to recycle a 30% discount "letbox"
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I want to recycle a 30% discount "letbox"

Specification: N2 or N4, please contact me if you want to sell!

LAX E5

N2
2 GB Dedicated RAM
2 x CPU cores E5
15 NVMe Main Disk
FREE 125GB Additional Disk
10TB/Month @ 1 Gbps
1x IPv4
Private Internal IP
KVM
Promo Code = 9+
$4.51 Monthly NOW $3.16 USD With Promo Code 9+
Los Angeles (https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=114)

N4
4 GB Dedicated RAM
2 x CPU cores
20 NVMe Main Disk
FREE 125GB Additional Disk
10TB/Month @ 1 Gbps
1x IPv4
Private Internal IP
KVM
Promo Code = 9+
$5.51 Monthly NOW $3.86 USD With Promo Code 9+
Los Angeles (https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=115)

Comments

• Recycle the above two models, feel free to contact me!

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

no

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:
    no

no

• deankdeank Member, Troll

no

• Continue recycling

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
  • @thedp said:

The picture is really creative

• I am willing to recycle at a high price

• bdlbdl Member

the word of today is "buy"

• (Contact my email or send me a message directly)
    Email:[email protected]

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

no

• no

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

no

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@bdl said:

This is cultural difference.

In China, after you drink the soda, you don't throw the aluminum can into a recycle bin. Instead, you give them to a street vendor who specializes in recycling aluminum cans and newspaper paper, and the vendor would give you a few pennies per can in exchange. This act is called "recycle" for both parties.
    The vendor then takes the collected aluminum cans and newspaper paper to the factory, which would pay them in bulk rates.

Similarly, there are street vendors who would pay to take away unwanted furniture, television, cell phones, etc. Obviously, they wouldn't need these furniture, but would sell to somebody else at a slightly higher price. This act is also called "recycle".

In both cases, the vendor isn't the final consumer of the recycled item, but an intermediate agent.

@crazybaby wanted to "recycle" a VPS. It's not for their own use, but for re-selling to somebody else, likely on HostLoc, with the whole WHMCS account and email inbox.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • bdlbdl Member

@yoursunny said:

@bdl said:

Is it possible to recycle a push-up?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @yoursunny said:

@bdl said:

In China, after you drink the soda, you don't throw the aluminum can into a recycle bin. Instead, you give them to a street vendor who specializes in recycling aluminum cans and newspaper paper, and the vendor would give you a few pennies per can in exchange. This act is called "recycle" for both parties.

Yes. They'll break it down into raw materials and turn it into something else.

The vendor then takes the collected aluminum cans and newspaper paper to the factory, which would pay them in bulk rates.

Similarly, there are street vendors who would pay to take away unwanted furniture, television, cell phones, etc. Obviously, they wouldn't need these furniture, but would sell to somebody else at a slightly higher price. This act is also called "recycle".

No, this is reselling. It was resold.

In both cases, the vendor isn't the final consumer of the recycled item, but an intermediate agent.

@crazybaby wanted to "recycle" a VPS. It's not for their own use, but for re-selling to somebody else, likely on HostLoc, with the whole WHMCS account and email inbox.

You just said "re-selling" yourself! They don't mean the same thing.

In North America, we have "reduce", "reuse", and "recycle". Reselling a good as-is is reusing it. Taking something and turning it into something else is generally what is referred to as recycling.

So, cultural differences aside, it sounds dumb to North Americans because it's not the correct term.

• @TimboJones said:

@yoursunny said:

@bdl said:

In North America, we have "reduce", "reuse", and "recycle". Reselling a good as-is is reusing it. Taking something and turning it into something else is generally what is referred to as recycling.

So, cultural differences aside, it sounds dumb to North Americans because it's not the correct term.

What do I need to say?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@crazybaby said:

What do I need to say?

You need to do push-ups.
    Last month I let someone ♻️ my idling VPS in exchange for push-ups.

• @crazybaby said:

@TimboJones said:

@yoursunny said:

@bdl said:

What do I need to say?

You said:

please contact me if you want to sell!

So obviously, your topic should have said you wanted to buy a LetBox server.

• We have the same thing in the UK.... it just appeared here as a "new" program for Reducing waste, Reusing what we can and Recycling the rest a few years ago

@TimboJones said: