Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To VIRmach.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

To VIRmach.com

bobebobe Member

I bought a VPS at Virmach#1132875 on December 07. It has been 37 days and it has not been activated so far. The request for refund has been rejected. The support ticket inquired cannot be answered normally. Please tell me what to do?

Thanked by 1drunkendog

Comments

• Let's tag the provider so he won't miss it!~
    @VirMach

btw. Welcome to LowEnd Support Talk.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited January 2021

Ticket ID: #1132875
    Subject: PMS
    Ticket URL: https://billing.virmach.com/viewticket.php?tid=1132875&c=L3T5UPP0R7

• drizbodrizbo Member
    edited January 2021

@thedp said: Ticket ID: #1132875

Yeah its really wrong of him to expect VPS to be delivered in 40 days, its surely PMS. You're such a clown.

If they rejected your refund then you should chargeback or dispute on paypal if you dont intend to use them anymore.

• Hello @VirMach
    Do you process my ticket #751626. I opened it 2 months ago.

• @drizbo said:

Yeah its really wrong of him to expect VPS to be delivered in 40 days, its surely PMS. You're such a clown.

If they rejected your refund then you should chargeback or dispute on paypal if you dont intend to use them anymore.

Not use PAYPAL

Was it a BF deal?

• @bobe said:

@drizbo said:

Not use PAYPAL

next time use PayPal

• @drizbo said:

Yeah, if a provider can't provision in a month, then it's definitely justifiable to go complain on LowEndTalk

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2021

I will not provide any commentary outside of general summary of ticket responses.

Ticket #1-4
    This is a ticket regarding your order being approved. An automatic ticket by our system.

Ticket #5
    Ticket is regarding AliPay payment not being marked paid issue. Created December 7th. We fixed this on December 20th.

Ticket #6
    Customer requests a refund for Bitcoin on December 27th. We state that we cannot return Bitcoin and ask if customer wants a refund to store credit on December 28th. Customer did not reply further.

Ticket #7-8
    Ticket regarding I/O warning. Customer replied December 29th, we replied with an auto message on December 31st. No issue that I can see here, closed out.

Ticket #8-9
    Merged tickets. Customer asked for compensation for a service not booting and to add disk space. Customer did not provide service name. January 12th. Customer received response on January 13th, asking which service. Customer created a ticket referencing other ticket, asking for compensation, and to add 5GB on January 13th. Customer asked which service for the second time, and tickets merged, on January 14th. Customer rated the reply 5 stars, but did not reply to let us know which service.

Ticket #10+
    No other tickets exist at this time.

@vhtalk said: Hello @VirMach
    Do you process my ticket #751626. I opened it 2 months ago.

This is an affiliate withdrawal request. We've had a lot of these requests coincide with the promotions we ran, and we've also had some change in WHMCS cause our semi-automation for handling these to temporarily break. There are definitely delays here and we apologize.

We tried processing some of these on Monday, but ran into time constraints. Rest assured it's on the list and you should not have to wait much longer.

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint Asim

@drunkendog said:

@drizbo said:

Yeah, if a provider can't provision in a month, then it's definitely justifiable to go complain on LowEndTalk

Not in VirMach’s case due to the issues they explained in their thread and OP is probably not the only one with pending services which is most likely a BF deal.

Thanked by 1drunkendog
  • If I can reply to the ticket, why come here?

• hello
    This is the original text, is there any ambiguity

I see in let that there is compensation for not booting up, please verify whether my machine meets the compensation standard, and also ask how much USD/month will be needed to add 5G-SSD to the hard drive

• 01/13/2021 (21:35)

Isn't this an answer

• I have a picture of a ticket that cannot be replied to, but it cannot be uploaded

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@bobe Please share the screenshot of ALL your tickets, thanks.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • How to upload pictures

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@bobe said:
    How to upload pictures

https://imgur.com

• Misoperation five-star praise, but unable to reply to the ticket

• @bobe said:
    How to upload pictures

You can use imgbb or Imgur

• deankdeank Member, Troll

PMS detected.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Virmach "12/28/2020 (03:31)

We can't return Bitcoin to an address/refund it. Would you like a refund to store credit?"

What I understand is: no refund, only store credit can be refunded, and then my service can be cancelled

I can't answer this

• If you provide real-time services, how can there be such shit

@deank said:
    PMS detected.

Hello fellow clown.

• 01/03/2021 (12:00)
    System
    客服
    As you may know, your service is a virtual server that comes with a portion of the physical disks on a server. While you have a dedicated amount of disk allotted to you that you may fully use, we limit the operations on your disk to a fair share. Your service was recently found to be using high levels of I/O. As a result, your service has been powered off out of courtesy, instead of a suspension. Your server is not suspended and can be booted back up by pressing Boot from the service page.

CAUTION: Please read this message beforing powering your service back on.

While we permit you to average around 80 TPS/IOPS, our AUP does not permit constant usage or larger bursts. You must understand that your VPS is a virtual instance running on a physical server with limited amounts of I/O shared across multiple users, which is why we have this policy in place. Your service was found to be using an average of 361.61 transactions per second for multiple hours. If the high usage continues your service may be powered off again or suspended.

Please reduce your usage. If you have a Windows VPS then you may follow this guide , please also make sure no intensive processes are running in the background, such as a Windows Update which may sometimes break . The disk is utilized when reading or writing files, which includes excessive web browsing or processing large amount of files. If your servers require using a lot of I/O then you can purchase the High I/O add-on, if available for your plan, this will give you 2x the allowed IOPs of your current plan without upgrading. If you don't think even that upgrade will be enough then you should consider upgrading to a Dedicated Server. We can possibly provide you with a discount if you'd like to switch, please let us know. We can also help you with the migration of your files and data if you choose to go with a dedicated server. Another option available to you is upgrading to a higher plan, for example our SSD4G plan has a very lenient allowance for I/O, much higher than the plans below it.

You may purchase the appropriate addon below:
    https://virmach.com/manage/cart.php?gid=addons

You may see our Acceptable Use Policy below:
    https://virmach.com/terms-conditions/#tab1

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance in lowering your usage or if you have any questions. We may also have discounts/coupons available if you'd like to upgrade to avoid further issues.

Then you shut down my running server

Thanked by 1t0m
  • Ticket #821097 - [Shutdown] Your service "boe20" is using high amounts of IO

• After that, my BOE20 server was castrated

• deankdeank Member, Troll

My word, she is going nuts.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @deank said:
    My word, she is going nuts.

Doubt it - been castrated.

• Little offtopic: Why does a lot of Chinese people ending here with "How to upload pictures?"[1]. I would guess that all those 'memeing about gov' pictures are no go for them, but for sure they use it for other, legitimate things? Like sharing screenshots, showing stuff to friends etc?

[1] and then casually ignoring all the answers and copy-pasting 1/25 of text into forum.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • Lol, where is the ticket screenshot?