Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% off for storage&ssd plans ! Located in Romania ! Limited offer until stock is gone
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% off for storage&ssd plans ! Located in Romania ! Limited offer until stock is gone

cociucociu Member
edited January 2021 in Offers

Hello Let people ,

we have some space in our old nodes so we have decided to repeat the great 50% off recurring for life until the stock is gone.
you must to know the cpu in this offers is 2XE5-2450l .

so here is the cupon code "storage2021-RO" and is fit for Oradea/Bucharest location and will do 50% off for any of this plans (start from quarently payments) from this page : https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/kvm-storage

Also we have restock our top storage product (no cupon need) :

Storage kvm 3.6tb

1 core (E5-2450L)
1 gb ram
3.6 tb Hdd
10tb traffic/mo
1 ipv4

Price 76 eur/84 dollars per year : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=447

This is a very limited quantity in stock until the nodes is fully populated.

Nvme Line located in Bucharest :

Nvme kvm 10gb

1 core (E5-2680v4)
512mb RAM
10 GB NVME
5 tb traffic/mo
1 ipv4
price : 15 eur/year : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=435

Nvme kvm 80gb

2 core (E5-2680v4)

2gb RAM

80 GB NVME

15 tb traffic/mo

1 ipv4
price 6 eur/mo : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=439

We also offer 50% off in any ssd plan any location using the cupon code "ssd2021-RO" and the plans can be find here : https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/virtual-private-server-vps-ssd

If you have any question please post here.

PLEASE NOTE : this orders will be delivered in the next 5-6 days so if you are decided to buy please do not open tikets regarding the activation this period. Also once your order is active we will change the next due date so in this case you will not lost nothing. Like always we offer 5 days money back guarantee no question asked start from the day when your service was activated.

Thanks All.

Comments

• Gonna see another long thread soon. Good offer.

Thanked by 2cociu Ympker
  • What "The owner of this website (hostsolutions.ro) has banned your IP" :o

• @nyamenk said: What "The owner of this website (hostsolutions.ro) has banned your IP"

..... some vpn company is banned due of hight numbers of fraud and shit.... so if you use a vpn try to change it or place the order without this.

• Nope I don't use vpn, this real ip from my isp

• Good offer :# ,waiting for you to help me recreate the virtual machine. :)

• @cociu said:
    Hello Let people ,

we have some space in our old nodes so we have decided to repeat the great 50% off recurring for life until the stock is gone.
    you must to know the cpu in this offers is 2XE5-2450l .

so here is the cupon code "storage2021-RO" and is fit for Oradea/Bucharest location and will do 50% off for any of this plans (start from quarently payments) from this page : https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/kvm-storage

Also we have restock our top storage product (no cupon need) :

Storage kvm 3.6tb

1 core (E5-2450L)
    1 gb ram
    3.6 tb Hdd
    10tb traffic/mo
    1 ipv4

Price 76 eur/84 dollars per year : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=447

This is a very limited quantity in stock until the nodes is fully populated.

Nvme Line located in Bucharest :

Nvme kvm 10gb

1 core (E5-2680v4)
    512mb RAM
    10 GB NVME
    5 tb traffic/mo
    1 ipv4
    price : 15 eur/year : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=435

Nvme kvm 80gb

2 core (E5-2680v4)

2gb RAM

80 GB NVME

15 tb traffic/mo

1 ipv4
    price 6 eur/mo : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=439

We also offer 50% off in any ssd plan any location using the cupon code "ssd2021-RO" and the plans can be find here : https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/virtual-private-server-vps-ssd

If you have any question please post here.

PLEASE NOTE : this orders will be delivered in the next 5-6 days so if you are decided to buy please do not open tikets regarding the activation this period. Also once your order is active we will change the next due date so in this case you will not lost nothing. Like always we offer 5 days money back guarantee no question asked start from the day when your service was activated.

Thanks All.

Nvme combined with storage works better. B)

• @wl4236820 said: Nvme combined with storage works better

will do some package in the near future like 20-50 gb nvme +storage.

Thanked by 2benj0x Andrews
  • @cociu
    Can you check my ticket? #871678
    Thanks!

• @vhtalk said:
    @cociu
    Can you check my ticket? #871678
    Thanks!

+48hr delay

• mikewazarmikewazar Member
    edited January 2021

Can you check ticket 919277 which was last updated by support on 9th Jan regarding the KVM stor CPU issue. I know not to create another ticket so I don't know what else to do?

• @mikewazar said: Can you check ticket 919277 which was last updated by support on 9th Jan regarding the KVM stor CPU issue. I know not to create another ticket so I don't know what else to do?

if you follow also our message you will know what to do , close the tiket and hit a stop/start to your vm and will be enabled.

Thanked by 1mikewazar
  • mikewazarmikewazar Member
    edited January 2021

@cociu said:

@mikewazar said: Can you check ticket 919277 which was last updated by support on 9th Jan regarding the KVM stor CPU issue. I know not to create another ticket so I don't know what else to do?

if you follow also our message you will know what to do , close the tiket and hit a stop/start to your vm and will be enabled.

I did that, and even mentioned it in the ticket to no resolution. Even reinstalled OS... I replied to that ticket on the 9th Jan too saying this. Ticket is now closed. please tell me what to do next? Maybe I'm missing something

EDIT: was just fixed :--) Thanks

Thanked by 1cociu
  • Nice offer btw @cociu good luck mate

• @cociu said: Nvme Line located in Bucharest :

Why is there such a big difference between send and receive speeds? Is this common? When I do an iperf to one of my servers in the USA, I get 62 Mb/s when receiving but 200 Mb/s when sending. I'm seeing the opposite to one of my servers in the UK - 150 Mb/s when receiving and 360 Mb/s when sending.

YABS speed tests show similar patterns where there's huge asymmetry in the speeds:

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 761 Mbits/sec   | 354 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 806 Mbits/sec   | 397 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 809 Mbits/sec   | 385 Mbits/sec
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 584 Mbits/sec   | 61.2 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 614 Mbits/sec   | 117 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 670 Mbits/sec   | 180 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 313 Mbits/sec   | 82.3 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 411 Mbits/sec   | 157 Mbits/sec

• @Daniel15 said: Daniel15

easy explication , when we do such offers in the first month all people is copy asap his data and make test after test ... so you ca imagine what is consume in download.

• @cociu said:

@Daniel15 said: Daniel15

easy explication , when we do such offers in the first month all people is copy asap his data and make test after test ... so you ca imagine what is consume in download.

Makes sense, so I guess just the downstream is congested at the moment. The upload speeds are great, it's just the download speed that's slower for me at the moment.

• @Daniel15 said:

@cociu said:

Makes sense, so I guess just the downstream is congested at the moment. The upload speeds are great, it's just the download speed that's slower for me at the moment.

I have 1tb storage vps in oradea. im using rclone to DL/UL files (like 1-3gb each) from gdrive and my usual speed only reaches 17- 20(if lucky) MBytes/s. Default rclone transfer is 4 files. so each reaching 4-5 mbytes/s only. I can't higher than that.

Is this normal?

• Why is there such a big difference between send and receive speeds? Is this common? When I do an iperf to one of my servers in the USA, I get 62 Mb/s when receiving but 200 Mb/s when sending. I'm seeing the opposite to one of my servers in the UK - 150 Mb/s when receiving and 360 Mb/s when sending.

YABS speed tests show similar patterns where there's huge asymmetry in the speeds:

i have this on my vm on bucssd3 too .. send speed is good but receive is mixed.
    some are fast and some are slow.

@ravenchad said:
    I have 1tb storage vps in oradea. im using rclone to DL/UL files (like 1-3gb each) from gdrive and my usual speed only reaches 17- 20(if lucky) MBytes/s. Default rclone transfer is 4 files. so each reaching 4-5 mbytes/s only. I can't higher than that.

Is this normal?

Check the CPU utilization when transfering files with rclone myabe its limiting

• @Edding said:

Why is there such a big difference between send and receive speeds? Is this common? When I do an iperf to one of my servers in the USA, I get 62 Mb/s when receiving but 200 Mb/s when sending. I'm seeing the opposite to one of my servers in the UK - 150 Mb/s when receiving and 360 Mb/s when sending.

i have this on my vm on bucssd3 too .. send speed is good but receive is mixed.
    some are fast and some are slow.

@ravenchad said:

Is this normal?

Check the CPU utilization when transfering files with rclone myabe its limiting

if that's the case. what should i do? i can see cpu utilzation is only at 30-50%. this plan btw is just 1gb ram 1vCore

• @ravenchad said: if that's the case. what should i do?

first what you need to do is a speed test i think no ?

• ravenchadravenchad Member
    edited January 2021

Though my iperf3 looks okay. should be atleast 60/65 MB/s also

Provider | Location (Link) | Send Speed | Recv Speed
    | | |
    Clouvider | London, UK (10G) | 537 Mbits/sec | 289 Mbits/sec Online.net | Paris, FR (10G) | 483 Mbits/sec | 316 Mbits/sec Clouvider | NYC, NY, US (10G) | 363 Mbits/sec | 147 Mbits/sec

• @ravenchad said:

@Daniel15 said:

@cociu said:

Is this normal?

Normal, because your single core CPU is maxed out. You can monitor your CPU usage on htop when doing rclone copy/sync.

• @chocolateshirt said:

@ravenchad said:

@Daniel15 said:

@cociu said:

Is this normal?

Normal, because your single core CPU is maxed out. You can monitor your CPU usage on htop when doing rclone copy/sync.

thanks. meaning 40-50% utlzation is already considered maxed out? been using htop btw

Thanked by 1kalipus
  • Yes, if you look at your very high load, I believe it caused by high iowait.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @chocolateshirt said:
    Yes, if you look at your very high load, I believe it caused by high iowait.

Thanks. maybe i could just limit my rclone sync cmd to only 1 file

• @chocolateshirt said: Yes, if you look at your very high load, I believe it caused by high iowait.

Would not normal top tell us for sure?

• I've also noticed a large amount of incoming traffic (around 0.5 Mb/s) on my VPS, even when I'm not running anything and nothing is running other than SSH... Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

I tried running tcpdump to figure out what the traffic is, but the kernel is dropping all the packets so I don't even know what they are.

Thanked by 1kalipus
  • Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited January 2021

@skorous said: Would not normal top tell us for sure?

You can change htop to display detailed CPU usage (F2 -> Display Options -> Detailed CPU time), then iowait will be shown in grey :) you can press h to see help, which shows a key for what all the colours mean:

But yes, a load average of 6.0 is way too high. Try to keep your load average below 1.0 per CPU core (so with one core, you should try keep it below 1.0)

edit: If the disk is very slow, the load average can go very high even though CPU usage is low. This is sometimes fine - It just means that processes are queued up waiting to access the disk. Load average is the average number of processes that are either currently running or blocked (eg. waiting for disk). So a load average of 6 means there's 6 processes running or waiting.

Thanked by 3dosai xpanda vimalware
  • @Daniel15 said:
    You can change htop to display detailed CPU usage (F2 -> Display Options -> Detailed CPU time), then iowait will be shown in grey :) you can press h to see help, which shows a key for what all the colours mean:

Oh that's how that was supposed to work. I had tried enabling Detailed CPU time but nothing showed up for me ( no iowait on my box ) so I just said, "whatever, I'm not going to use this crazy tool anyway" :)

But yes, a load average of 6.0 is way too high. Try to keep your load average below 1.0 per CPU core (so with one core, you should try keep it below 1.0)

Well, with the proviso that as you've said IO can do weird things to load-average. One of my boxes regularly hits 10-15 when I do one of my processes despite cpu metrics being fairly low.

• @Daniel15 said:

@skorous said: Would not normal top tell us for sure?

thanks! not sure why also the load so high. i dont have other running extensive background service. only the rclone sync and just default parameters.

Thanked by 1chip