Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need your ideas about my design for my Web Hosting.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need your ideas about my design for my Web Hosting.

I created a webpage for my hosting service that I will be providing locally on my area only.

I would like to ask your opinions, ideas, comments and review about the webpage that I created.
It is a simple page only and order page is still under construction.

Do you think this website I created is appealing? Does it lack something? Thanks for your inputs and suggestions in advance.

URL: TextBox Hosting

I just would like to get your opinion to know if I am on the right path.

Comments

• TOS? Privacy page?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

The font looks childish to me.

Other than that I like the overall look and some of the about page design. At this point, anything custom is better than yet another ThemeForest template.

Thanked by 2team_traitor lentro
  • name is kinda wack ngl

• @raindog308 said:
    The font looks childish to me.

Other than that I like the overall look and some of the about page design. At this point, anything custom is better than yet another ThemeForest template.

thank you for your input. I appreciate. I added it to my list.

• @sandanista said:
    TOS? Privacy page?

whoa, I totally forgot this. This is the basic yet I missed it. Thanks.

Thanked by 1sandanista
  • In the end there is I only offer system level supports. See "Customer Support". I think you should link to Customer Support, I do not see Customer Support anywhere else.

• @ravepen_xyz said:
    In the end there is I only offer system level supports. See "Customer Support". I think you should link to Customer Support, I do not see Customer Support anywhere else.

About that, they need to log-in to be able to open tickets for support. I have also put the support email at the footer section to those who are not registered so they can drop an email.

Thanks your comment.

• ethpejethpej Member
    edited January 2021

Hello sir. Maybe you need a better font which is more suited to the site. Also the basics like TOS, Privacy Policy, and Uptime/Status pages. Maybe you can rename your Do's and Dont's Page as AUP (acceptable use policy) page. Also, maybe you can remove the Credits Page if it's not truly necessary to the site. Just my opinion! 😁

Best wishes to your business, my fellow kababayan! 😉

Thanked by 1team_traitor
  • JioJio Member

Why this is a good deal when there are numerous host like https://www.nearlyfreespeech.net/ which have $0.01/day, or just pay 1MB disk used for small static sites?

• team_traitorteam_traitor Member
    edited January 2021

@ethpej said:
    Hello sir. Maybe you need a better font which is more suited to the site. Also the basics like TOS, Privacy Policy, and Uptime/Status pages. Maybe you can rename your Do's and Dont's Page as AUP (acceptable use policy) page. Also, maybe you can remove the Credits Page if it's not truly necessary to the site. Just my opinion! 😁

Best wishes to your business, my fellow kababayan! 😉

Thank you for the comments. I already added the font changes on my update list. Other member notice the font too being too childish and the AuP part I'll change that too. Salamat po ng marami.

Thanked by 1ethpej
  • The font put me off kinda.

Thanked by 1team_traitor
  • I like the overall design. I kinda like the font choice and hate it at the some time. There is something off but I can't put it into words.

Thanked by 1team_traitor
  • That font is OK for what you're offering. You tell 'em you want to host for those who know what they're doing, which makes you a bit of a back-office geek, technically good but marketing weak. That fits with the presentation. It has a certain appeal.

I'd try a couple more fonts though. Try to come up with one that's something "in between" the sales pitch and the "it doesn't matter how it looks, it's the message that counts" extremes. Just make it a bit more attractive to a few more people.

Thanked by 1team_traitor
  • @dominame said:
    That font is OK for what you're offering. You tell 'em you want to host for those who know what they're doing, which makes you a bit of a back-office geek, technically good but marketing weak. That fits with the presentation. It has a certain appeal.

I'd try a couple more fonts though. Try to come up with one that's something "in between" the sales pitch and the "it doesn't matter how it looks, it's the message that counts" extremes. Just make it a bit more attractive to a few more people.

thank you for the comment. I appreciate it.