Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
@smallweb SGP NODE IS not work for me OVER 24H!!!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

@smallweb SGP NODE IS not work for me OVER 24H!!!!

tudabaitudabai Member
edited January 12 in Requests

@smallweb SGP NODE IS not work for me OVER 24H!!!!

Please deal with it as soon as possible. If it cannot be repaired, please provide my data.

ticket number 8584801

@smallweb

Comments

  • Before that, everything was running well, and suddenly a 403 error occurred. I did nothing.

    Then I can’t log in to my control panel and reset the password

    The password has also become a warning error.
    And the password cannot be reset.
    I can’t get my data back!

  • Just restore your backups to a temporary server. Bingo Bango smoko bongo

    Thanked by 1yoursunny

    I <3 Nexus Bytes and Direct Admin <3

  • @its420somewhere said:
    Just restore your backups to a temporary server. Bingo Bango smoko bongo

    My backup is too old. . . I need a new backup, but I can't log in to the control panel because the password of the control panel suddenly got wrong when I was 403 on my website.

  • @tudabai said:

    @its420somewhere said:
    Just restore your backups to a temporary server. Bingo Bango smoko bongo

    My backup is too old. . . I need a new backup, but I can't log in to the control panel because the password of the control panel suddenly got wrong when I was 403 on my website.

    Okay so your backups are old. Are you absolutely positively certain that their whole SGP node is down, or perhaps just your account?

    I <3 Nexus Bytes and Direct Admin <3

  • @its420somewhere said:

    @tudabai said:

    @its420somewhere said:
    Just restore your backups to a temporary server. Bingo Bango smoko bongo

    My backup is too old. . . I need a new backup, but I can't log in to the control panel because the password of the control panel suddenly got wrong when I was 403 on my website.

    Okay so your backups are old. Are you absolutely positively certain that their whole SGP node is down, or perhaps just your account?

    I think it is a node problem, I try to change the password. Will remind me Unable to change password, everything is available before this.

  • tudabaitudabai Member
    edited January 12

    @its420somewhere said:

    @tudabai said:

    @its420somewhere said:
    Just restore your backups to a temporary server. Bingo Bango smoko bongo

    My backup is too old. . . I need a new backup, but I can't log in to the control panel because the password of the control panel suddenly got wrong when I was 403 on my website.

    Okay so your backups are old. Are you absolutely positively certain that their whole SGP node is down, or perhaps just your account?

    I am very worried that my account was deleted.
    I can be sure that my plan has not expired. It’s even a long time before it expires.
    Because when I log in, it will remind me that my account or password is wrong!

  • This is why taking your own up to date & working backups is so imperative. You could have skipped this entire thread and been up & running again by now.

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Mine still working fine so I guess that's your node/account only. There was a 8 min downtime yesterday.

    Status | Site 1 2 3

  • @kuroneko23 said:
    Mine still working fine so I guess that's your node/account only. There was a 8 min downtime yesterday.

    @kuroneko23 said:
    Mine still working fine so I guess that's your node/account only. There was a 8 min downtime yesterday.

    I know the downtime, but it is still an inaccessible problem.

  • @stratagem said:
    This is why taking your own up to date & working backups is so imperative. You could have skipped this entire thread and been up & running again by now.

    Hahaha. I know the importance of backups, but I am always lazy and do not make backups!

  • Hello. My site is also resided on SmallWeb SGP node and I can also access my site and the DA panel now. There are also no downtime on SmallWeb uptime monitors. Maybe your account have issues?

  • Thank you for your correction, I revised the title, and I have sent the ticket. Waiting to be processed. . . Very worried about my data XD

    Thanked by 1ethpej
  • @ethpej said:
    Hello. My site is also resided on SmallWeb SGP node and I can also access my site and the DA panel now. There are also no downtime on SmallWeb uptime monitors. Maybe your account have issues?

    Thank you for your correction, I revised the title, and I have sent the ticket. Waiting to be processed. . . Very worried about my data XD

    Thanked by 1ethpej
  • @tudabai said:

    @ethpej said:
    Hello. My site is also resided on SmallWeb SGP node and I can also access my site and the DA panel now. There are also no downtime on SmallWeb uptime monitors. Maybe your account have issues?

    Thank you for your correction, I revised the title, and I have sent the ticket. Waiting to be processed. . . Very worried about my data XD

    No problem! 😉

  • By the way, he said he won't be around for a bit since he got medical problem.

    Thanked by 1Ympker

    Status | Site 1 2 3

  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited January 12

    I have a couple of sites there they are working, DA accessible.

    Good you raised a ticket. Michael might be prioritising his time these days..

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @vyas11 said:
    I have a couple of sites there they are working, DA accessible.

    Good you raised a ticket. Michael might be prioritising his time these days..

    This kind of answer makes me feel scared. I suspect my account has been deleted.

  • JamesFJamesF Member, Provider

    if he is running DA backups you should be fine... the backups don't get removed by default.

  • @stratagem said:
    This is why taking your own up to date & working backups is so imperative. You could have skipped this entire thread and been up & running again by now.

    @tudabai said:
    Hahaha. I know the importance of backups, but I am always lazy and do not make backups!

    It's unnecessary to take backups if you put the website into git repositories and avoid the usage of persistent storage (databases or saved files other than caching).

    yoursunny.com is in Git and Completely Rebuilt

    I can redeploy my website in 30 minutes to any KVM box.

  • hawchawc Member, Moderator, LIR

    This is not the Smallweb support desk....

    Thanked by 2tudabai cociu
  • t0ny0t0ny0 Member

    The extra exclamation marks make this a priority ticket for LET support.

  • @tudabai said:

    @vyas11 said:
    I have a couple of sites there they are working, DA accessible.

    Good you raised a ticket. Michael might be prioritising his time these days..

    This kind of answer makes me feel scared. I suspect my account has been deleted.

    And why would that be?

  • bapbap Member

    Ask God, to return the time just before your server goes down.
    Don't trust people

  • lentrolentro Member, Provider

    FluidStack: Up to $600 Monthly For Your GPU(s) or Rent Affordable GPU Machines | VC-backed | 2,000+ Machines (aff link)
    ISODME: Web hosting | Managed VPS services | U.S. based support | High Uptime | isodme.com

  • @hawc said:
    This is not the Smallweb support desk....

    Thanks for the reminder, but I met many merchants before and did not reply to the ticket. They will only deal with it when LET calls them.

  • What's the SGP NODE?

    We've got services with Smallweb since Sep 23, 2019.

    I've only had two problems a few days ago but Michael does a very good job on keeping us online. Two problems were minor and fixed today.

    1. Roundcube issue
    2. nameserver slave issue.

    Is SGP Node a dedicated server issue?

    I'm sure Michael will fix it as soon as he can.

  • @Blestastore said:
    What's the SGP NODE?

    We've got services with Smallweb since Sep 23, 2019.

    I've only had two problems a few days ago but Michael does a very good job on keeping us online. Two problems were minor and fixed today.

    1. Roundcube issue
    2. nameserver slave issue.

    Is SGP Node a dedicated server issue?

    I'm sure Michael will fix it as soon as he can.

    Before this, everything was good, and my website was also good.
    But now it is unable to access and feedback a 403 error.
    Access to other files can normally remind you that the 404 file does not exist.
    I can access my database directly through the address of phpmyadmin
    However, the DA panel cannot be accessed and cannot be managed. I am worried that my DA panel account has been deleted. I don't know the reason for this incident.

  • @tudabai said:

    @Blestastore said:
    What's the SGP NODE?

    We've got services with Smallweb since Sep 23, 2019.

    I've only had two problems a few days ago but Michael does a very good job on keeping us online. Two problems were minor and fixed today.

    1. Roundcube issue
    2. nameserver slave issue.

    Is SGP Node a dedicated server issue?

    I'm sure Michael will fix it as soon as he can.

    Before this, everything was good, and my website was also good.
    But now it is unable to access and feedback a 403 error.
    Access to other files can normally remind you that the 404 file does not exist.
    I can access my database directly through the address of phpmyadmin
    However, the DA panel cannot be accessed and cannot be managed. I am worried that my DA panel account has been deleted. I don't know the reason for this incident.

    Ah I could get into my DA account that's weird. if you can get the Phpmyadmin then that's a good sign. It sounds like maybe something is offline like apache etc.

  • @Blestastore said:

    @tudabai said:

    @Blestastore said:
    What's the SGP NODE?

    We've got services with Smallweb since Sep 23, 2019.

    I've only had two problems a few days ago but Michael does a very good job on keeping us online. Two problems were minor and fixed today.

    1. Roundcube issue
    2. nameserver slave issue.

    Is SGP Node a dedicated server issue?

    I'm sure Michael will fix it as soon as he can.

    Before this, everything was good, and my website was also good.
    But now it is unable to access and feedback a 403 error.
    Access to other files can normally remind you that the 404 file does not exist.
    I can access my database directly through the address of phpmyadmin
    However, the DA panel cannot be accessed and cannot be managed. I am worried that my DA panel account has been deleted. I don't know the reason for this incident.

    Ah I could get into my DA account that's weird. if you can get the Phpmyadmin then that's a good sign. It sounds like maybe something is offline like apache etc.

    Yes. My data is retained. main content. The other is about my website program.

  • @Blestastore said:

    @tudabai said:

    @Blestastore said:
    What's the SGP NODE?

    We've got services with Smallweb since Sep 23, 2019.

    I've only had two problems a few days ago but Michael does a very good job on keeping us online. Two problems were minor and fixed today.

    1. Roundcube issue
    2. nameserver slave issue.

    Is SGP Node a dedicated server issue?

    I'm sure Michael will fix it as soon as he can.

    Before this, everything was good, and my website was also good.
    But now it is unable to access and feedback a 403 error.
    Access to other files can normally remind you that the 404 file does not exist.
    I can access my database directly through the address of phpmyadmin
    However, the DA panel cannot be accessed and cannot be managed. I am worried that my DA panel account has been deleted. I don't know the reason for this incident.

    Ah I could get into my DA account that's weird. if you can get the Phpmyadmin then that's a good sign. It sounds like maybe something is offline like apache etc.

    5.1 - We take daily backups of all non-suspended DirectAdmin hosting accounts. These backups are transferred to a remote server where they are retained for up to 14 days. We provide these backups as a disaster recovery method and don't intend them to be used for recovery of self-destructed data.

    It looks like there is a 14-day disaster backup, maybe I can get my data

  • SmallWebSmallWeb Member, Provider

    5.1 - We take daily backups of all non-suspended DirectAdmin hosting accounts. These backups are transferred to a remote server where they are retained for up to 14 days. We provide these backups as a disaster recovery method and don't intend them to be used for recovery of self-destructed data.

    This is correct.

    Michael from SmallWeb - Support is only offered via ticket/email. You'll likely find me on LES or HT.

Sign In or Register to comment.