Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Request - Maryland/Washington D.C./NoVA VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Request - Maryland/Washington D.C./NoVA VPS

Searching for a provider who is offering VPS hosting in Maryland, Washington D.C., or Northern Virginia with the following specs:

Diskspace: 10GB
Memory: 1GB
Bandwidth: 2TB

Budget is up to $15 a month. Not interested in solutions outside the above requested locations.

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited January 2021

Northern Virginia has plenty of data centers.

@Cam has a LittleVZ location there. The 1GB plan comes with 1TB monthly transfer, so you need to buy two at $20/year each.

RackNerd has Ashburn location too, but I do not recommend because they are AlphaRacks reborn.

I live in Maryland but I haven't found any low cost data center around here.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Ashburn, OpenVZ.io/INIZ?

• AWS Lightsail

• JioJio Member

@yoursunny said: I live in Maryland but I haven't found any low cost data center around here.

Lightsail have some $2.50/m if you're ok with AWS and what they do to small business

• @yoursunny said:
    RackNerd has Ashburn location too, but I do not recommend because they are AlphaRacks reborn.

I share the same sentiment, but I believe we're in the minority.

Thank you everyone for the suggestions.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

Would below KVM VPS work for you :

2GB RAM
    2xCPU Core (Shared)
    25GB SSD Storage
    1 IP Address
    1TB Bandwidth
    1Gbps Port Speed
    Ashburn
    Price : $7/month

Package Link : https://client.h4f.net/cart.php?gid=46

• You may want to check out cloudsurph.com in DC or infradms.com in MD. Ashburn should be a dime a dozen.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

HostUS offers VMs in Ashburn. Contact @AlexanderM - I'm sure he can put together something for you.

Thanked by 1AlexanderM